Author Topic: Bounty Hunter  (Read 2818 times)

Bounty Hunter
« on: March 06, 2012, 01:44:40 PM »
Hi everyone.  I have decided to join in on the forum again this time around as I have some time to kill in between jobs.  I am Bounty Hunter and though my name may conjure up all sorts of romantic ideas of tracking down a foe and bringing him to justice dead or alive I am not allowed to do the latter.  I am however concerned in bring people to justice and making sure they stay there thus why I am interested in the cases you showcase on the forum.  As a resident of Essex County I am particularly interested in the Jeremy Bamber case as I was involved in it as a young police officer.  I am disgusted at the way my former colleagues have been portrayed and are being portrayed by a certain cretin whose name I will not write here.  From my stance, the police may have made some silly mistakes early on in the Bamber enquiry but there was never anything sinister about the investigation. Bamber was clearly guilty then and he is clearly guilty if not more so now 26 years on. Have a nice day everyone. 

Weety

Re: Bounty Hunter
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2012, 01:53:28 PM »
You were involved in the case? How interesting, I'll look forward to reading your posts. Oh and welcome back :)

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2012, 01:56:44 PM »
You were involved in the case? How interesting, I'll look forward to reading your posts. Oh and welcome back :)
  Ta weetabix..........oops i mean Weety!   ?{)(**

Weety

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2012, 02:00:27 PM »
No worries, I answer to pretty much anything..  8)--))

amazon

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2012, 02:05:12 PM »
Hi Bounty Hunter, nice to see you  8)--))

Offline John

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2012, 02:12:08 PM »
Hi everyone.  I have decided to join in on the forum again this time around as I have some time to kill in between jobs.  I am Bounty Hunter and though my name may conjure up all sorts of romantic ideas of tracking down a foe and bringing him to justice dead or alive I am not allowed to do the latter.  I am however concerned in bring people to justice and making sure they stay there thus why I am interested in the cases you showcase on the forum.  As a resident of Essex County I am particularly interested in the Jeremy Bamber case as I was involved in it as a young police officer.  I am disgusted at the way my former colleagues have been portrayed and are being portrayed by a certain cretin whose name I will not write here.  From my stance, the police may have made some silly mistakes early on in the Bamber enquiry but there was never anything sinister about the investigation. Bamber was clearly guilty then and he is clearly guilty if not more so now 26 years on. Have a nice day everyone.

Good to see you back again doggy, hope you find the time to take part as things as hotting up on the Bamber front?

Welcome mate.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposť of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2012, 04:44:36 PM »
Hi Bounty Hunter - good to see you posting again!
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?Ē Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation