Author Topic: "Innocents Betrayed " by Sandra Lean  (Read 233044 times)

Offline Myster

Re: "Innocents Betrayed " by Sandra Lean
« Reply #2295 on: March 24, 2023, 06:59:53 PM »
Fucci confessed didn’t he?
Only on the 6th. Feb this year which should have been the day of his trial jury selection... that's nearly two years after the killing.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2296 on: March 24, 2023, 07:04:38 PM »
Fucci confessed didn’t he?
Which makes him just a tiny teeny, incy wincy bit less evil than Luke Mitchell.  But only just.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2297 on: March 24, 2023, 10:11:46 PM »
Only on the 6th. Feb this year which should have been the day of his trial jury selection... that's nearly two years after the killing.

But he did confess. He was also caught on CCTV. AO and CM were both seen on CCTV yet no AB or Luke. Odd that.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2298 on: March 26, 2023, 08:33:42 PM »
The innocence fraud tactics continue…

Sandra Lean
Today's Mail on Sunday has run an article about samples from Jodi's body that were not tested - we only found out about them when the list of destroyed and not destroyed evidence was finally handed over!!! I don't have a copy of the article, sorry, but just thought I'd let everyone know it's out - and very, very damning. You really do have to wonder where it actually ends with this case

Mag Cossar Pringle
Omg 😱 this is disgusting behaviour of what’s meant to be our justice department Donald Finlay should have been all over that what on earth has happened here a huge miscarriage of justice a boys life ruined and a poor victim without justice R.I.P Jodi 😢💔

Sandra Lean
Mag Cossar Pringle DF couldn't be all over stuff that he knew nothing about, Mag - this is the whole point, it's been hidden for almost 20 years.

Mag Cossar Pringle
Sandra Lean shocking disgusting so many secrets how can those people live with themselves knowing full well a boy was put in prison under false accusations never to see two decades of freedom #freeluke
« Last Edit: March 26, 2023, 08:36:01 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2299 on: March 26, 2023, 08:52:55 PM »
Robin Carson
The article is a bit misleading - it suggests that the body fluid evidence was untested but does not say explicitly that the body fluid evidence still exists. Sandra is quoted as saying “ she demands the samples be handed over for testing” which implies that there is still sample evidence that could be tested?
It would be good if this could be clarified - clearly the existence of body fluid samples is massive

Sandra Lean
Sorry Robin, I thought the article explained that, although many items were destroyed, we managed to stop them in time to save a large number of forensic samples. So the evidence definitely still exists, in the form of swabs of those samples collected from the scene - it is those which we will be demanding that they release for testing. And yes, you're right - it's massive!!!.

It really isn’t !

Robin Carson
Sandra Lean
That is a huge relief - preying that this is the breakthrough that we have all been waiting for.

Sandra Lean
Robin Carson Absolutely. I could hardly believe that they didn't destroy the forensic evidence FIRST. Again, I believe that was based on sheer arrogance - they thought they had plenty of time because no-one would ever find out, or, at least, by the time they did find out it would be too late.
On this one, they absolutely didn't see us coming!!!!

And the ‘sheer arrogance’ Sandra Lean refers to is her own!

*&^^&

More and more people are waking up to her deceptive and manipulative innocence fraud tactics
« Last Edit: March 26, 2023, 08:56:11 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline KenMair

« Reply #2300 on: March 26, 2023, 09:01:34 PM »

And the ‘sheer arrogance’ Sandra Lean refers to is her own!

*&^^&

More and more people are waking up to her deceptive and manipulative innocence fraud tactics

Only those with limited insight can't see what's going on here. Where in any of the above SL claims will it overturn the circumstantial evidence that convicted LM in the first place? Con artist.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2301 on: March 26, 2023, 09:55:18 PM »
Robin Carson
The article is a bit misleading - it suggests that the body fluid evidence was untested but does not say explicitly that the body fluid evidence still exists. Sandra is quoted as saying “ she demands the samples be handed over for testing” which implies that there is still sample evidence that could be tested?
It would be good if this could be clarified - clearly the existence of body fluid samples is massive

Sandra Lean
Sorry Robin, I thought the article explained that, although many items were destroyed, we managed to stop them in time to save a large number of forensic samples. So the evidence definitely still exists, in the form of swabs of those samples collected from the scene - it is those which we will be demanding that they release for testing. And yes, you're right - it's massive!!!.

It really isn’t !

Robin Carson
Sandra Lean
That is a huge relief - preying that this is the breakthrough that we have all been waiting for.

Sandra Lean
Robin Carson Absolutely. I could hardly believe that they didn't destroy the forensic evidence FIRST. Again, I believe that was based on sheer arrogance - they thought they had plenty of time because no-one would ever find out, or, at least, by the time they did find out it would be too late.
On this one, they absolutely didn't see us coming!!!!

If this grifter is referring to the police and prosecutor fiscal..

They absolutely did, and do, see you ‘coming’ Sandra Lean

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2302 on: March 26, 2023, 10:12:00 PM »
Robin Carson
Sandra Lean
Honestly the whole thing is so despicable it is beyond words. No doubt the Establishment will still use every trick in the book to hide the truth. Vitally important that the Mail on Sunday keep up their “good work” and stay close to developments. Public awareness is huge - more articles like that make it far less likely that senior officials will risk taking any further illegal actions or are they so far in the mire that they simply can’t afford the real truth to come out?

Sandra Lean
Robin Carson We'll be exposing everything - and I mean absolutely everything - as it's uncovered. Thankfully, the media is finally catching on that THIS is the "big story" - both the Sun and the Express have already picked this up today.

Pamela Polok Orr
David Polok Graham Wilson what u make of this?
Surly they have to reliese them

Sandra Lean
Pamela Polok Orr They don't "have to" release anything - the forensic scientists have to provide "good reason" for wanting them released - I'd have thought "Because you've been hiding them for 20 years" would have been good enough reasoning, but apparently not!!!!

Sandra Lean
Pamela Polok Orr I know. Here's the utterly, utterly ridiculous scenario. The Lord Advocate (who is married to the man who prosecuted Luke and whose sister-in-law is married to one of the judges who sat on the appeal) is the person who was implicated in the decision to destroy the evidence. She is also the one who dismissed the petition on the basis that the case needs "no further review." And guess what else she is??? The person who will have the final say on whether the remaining evidence is released to the defence for testing/re-testing.

Pamela Polok Orr
Sandra Lean u know what I think will happen and I hope I'm wrong is that luke will get out but not cleared so in some people's eyes he'll always b branded a murderer

Alan Clark
Sandra Lean surely she shoud be made to stand down on this particular occasion as the conflicts of interest in this case are beyond belief or are these people actually untouchable.😡

Sandra Lean
Alan Clark She's stood aside in other cases, we have the proof of this. So why not this one? Perhaps a large number of people outside the Parliament might persuade her?????
« Last Edit: March 26, 2023, 10:17:15 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2303 on: March 26, 2023, 10:23:25 PM »
Freddie Gren
"SAMPLES THAT COULD HAVE IDENTIFIED REAL MURDERER"
Exclusive in The Scottish Mail on Sunday. Out today. Definitely worth grabbing a copy.

Ian N Fiona Mackenzie
So angry and disgusted,  unbelievable,  and they try to pass this off, as a genuine  error , my ass, I hope we can still prove he is innocent,  with what's  left,  will they release  these samples to be tested?, God this is just appalling,  so angry right now

Sandra Lean
Ian N Fiona Mackenzie That's what I find so galling - that they think we're stupid enough to accept this was a genuine "error." Do you know, when stating it was an error, they didn't even offer any sort of apology?  Just, pretty much, yeah we did it, yeah it was a mistake, yeah whatever, type of thing. Grrrrrrrrrr!

Your ‘Grrrrrrrr!’ doesn’t look or sound convincing either Sandra

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2304 on: March 26, 2023, 10:25:40 PM »
Sharon Indy Sunshine
The top 10 contributors this week thank you guys Krissy Porteous Marie Milne Inka Oldmoot Adam Holland Stacey Harold Caroline Ramsay Lynette Morrison Gary Peden Heather Brunt Kerry Tremble Kevan we appreciate your dedication.

Offline KenMair

« Reply #2305 on: March 26, 2023, 10:27:21 PM »
Robin Carson
Sandra Lean
Honestly the whole thing is so despicable it is beyond words. No doubt the Establishment will still use every trick in the book to hide the truth. Vitally important that the Mail on Sunday keep up their “good work” and stay close to developments. Public awareness is huge - more articles like that make it far less likely that senior officials will risk taking any further illegal actions or are they so far in the mire that they simply can’t afford the real truth to come out?

Sandra Lean
Alan Clark She's stood aside in other cases, we have the proof of this. So why not this one? Perhaps a large number of people outside the Parliament might persuade her?????

The three worst/most right wing papers out there have picked up on this. And judging by the number that turned up for the petition would be lucky to get 30 people unless she lures in the bingo crowd with free sausage rolls. !!!! ????

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2306 on: March 26, 2023, 10:28:33 PM »
Amy McCallum
Adam Holland I know exactly the team you are talking about...... the "oh hes guilty" ok so tell me something that proves it then??......... still waiting 🤷‍♀️ that's the crazy part! When I 1st saw this case about 20yrs ago I believed he was guilty cause that was the narrative we were fed but when the case came back into public again I took the time to do my own research and Its crazy the amount of information that was manipulated and held back! The whole thing was just a witch hunt from the start because it suited the narrative! Thank goodness for people like Sandra and Scott for standing up and fighting against what is unbelievably a corrupt system that we are meant to trust 😏 x

Ana Azaria
Hi Amy,
Unfortunately, there is a lot of misinformation out there, some in the form of podcasts and videos. Thankfully, there are people like you, who have taken time to learn the facts, and can spot the misinformation. I think all we can do, is point out misinformation when we see it, and continue to spread the known facts of the case. The more we do that, the more people will recognise, like you have, when someone hasn’t done the research.

And that ‘lot of misinformation’ comes from killer Luke Mitchell, his mother Corinne, Sandra Lean and Scott Forbes
« Last Edit: March 26, 2023, 10:30:36 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2307 on: March 26, 2023, 10:31:56 PM »
The three worst/most right wing papers out there have picked up on this. And judging by the number that turned up for the petition would be lucky to get 30 people unless she lures in the bingo crowd with free sausage rolls. !!!! ????

Suspect - if it ever happens - it will be some of the same faces plus a handful of new unsuspecting dupes 

Offline Rusty

« Reply #2308 on: March 26, 2023, 10:34:48 PM »

Sandra Lean
Robin Carson We'll be exposing everything - and I mean absolutely everything

Does that include the Mitchell statements?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2309 on: March 26, 2023, 11:38:54 PM »

Evidence will free Luke….not right wing, or left wing for that matter, newspapers, not petitions nor indeed shows of solidarity ( with or without sausage rolls) but new evidence. Fortunately it appears there’s hope on that front.

It is puzzling however why three of the most rightwing newspapers, usually the bastions of law and order, are reporting this new evidence. I suppose no one, not even the rightwing media, like corrupt police.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2023, 11:44:36 PM by faithlilly »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?