Author Topic: What's Significant About LM Finding J J?  (Read 21239 times)

Offline Myster

Re: What's Significant About LM Finding J J?
« Reply #330 on: February 25, 2023, 09:14:43 AM »
So the broken wall - near the clock in this photo - isn’t the Gino part?

https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/news-photo/in-this-undated-handout-issued-by-lothian-and-borders-news-photo/52043050
As I understand it there is only one break in the reproduced RD wall, which was to show the V where Luke Mitchell et al climbed over.  The rest of the undamaged wall was to show how far he walked with his dog beyond the V... unless others can correct me?
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #331 on: February 25, 2023, 09:31:16 AM »
The rest of the undamaged wall was to show how far he walked with his dog beyond the V...

Someone at the BBC claimed in January 2005;

A 30-metre section of the wall was recreated in the courtroom.

30-metre section ?

This truck is 30 metres https://youtu.be/6TXZkpRl6TU

Did the jury have to move from where the trial started in the high court, to another room in Parliament House in order to view and hear this evidence?

And were there any reporting restrictions regarding this?
« Last Edit: February 25, 2023, 09:37:11 AM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #332 on: February 25, 2023, 09:38:37 AM »
So the broken wall - near the clock in this photo - isn’t the Gino part?

https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/news-photo/in-this-undated-handout-issued-by-lothian-and-borders-news-photo/52043050

This 👆🏽part of the broken wall looks like it’s a different size to the other photos
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #333 on: February 25, 2023, 09:40:37 AM »
What were the four different locations

The case had taken nearly three months, was restarted before a new jury, convened in four different locations and even ventured into the fresh air

If two of the locations were in the high court building

One was Roan’s Dyke path

Where was the other location?

Killer Luke Mitchell’s house and the entrance to Roan’s Dyke path?

THE jury in the Jodi Jones murder trial will next week visit the spot where her mutilated body was found.

After the visit, they will hear evidence in a courtroom where a replica of a wall near which she was found has been erected.

The moves were revealed at the High Court in Edinburgh yesterday by trial judge Lord Nimmo Smith.

He told the eight women and seven men: 'On Wednesday, I am going to go with you to walk the length of the Roan's Dyke path, east to west.

'The reason is to help you to better understand the evidence you have heard and are going to hear about the path and the wall.

'On Thursday, I am going to be convening the court in the Laigh Hall of Parliament House, where a temporary courtroom has been set up.

'The reason that has been done is that one of the Crown productions is a full-scale replica of a stretch of the wall.'
« Last Edit: February 25, 2023, 09:44:58 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #334 on: February 25, 2023, 09:47:26 AM »
Someone at the BBC claimed in January 2005;

A 30-metre section of the wall was recreated in the courtroom.

30-metre section ?

This truck is 30 metres https://youtu.be/6TXZkpRl6TU

Did the jury have to move from where the trial started in the high court, to another room in Parliament House in order to view and hear this evidence?

And were there any reporting restrictions regarding this?

Who from the media reported on the evidence heard and seen in the temporary courtroom in Leigh hall?

Offline Myster

« Reply #335 on: February 25, 2023, 09:49:23 AM »
This 👆🏽part of the broken wall looks like it’s a different size to the other photos
It's the same V in all three photos you linked to.  Perspective and distance make it look smaller in the one above than in the other two.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #336 on: February 25, 2023, 10:08:21 AM »
It's the same V in all three photos you linked to.  Perspective and distance make it look smaller in the one above than in the other two.

I agree

Were there reporting restrictions in place during the time spent in the temporary court in Leigh hall?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #337 on: February 25, 2023, 10:31:14 AM »
I agree

Were there reporting restrictions in place during the time spent in the temporary court in Leigh hall?

How many days of killer Luke Mitchell’s trial were spent in the temporary court in Leigh Hall?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #338 on: February 25, 2023, 10:35:44 AM »
If two of the locations were in the high court building

One was Roan’s Dyke path

Where was the other location?

Killer Luke Mitchell’s house and the entrance to Roan’s Dyke path?

THE jury in the Jodi Jones murder trial will next week visit the spot where her mutilated body was found.

After the visit, they will hear evidence in a courtroom where a replica of a wall near which she was found has been erected.

The moves were revealed at the High Court in Edinburgh yesterday by trial judge Lord Nimmo Smith.

He told the eight women and seven men: 'On Wednesday, I am going to go with you to walk the length of the Roan's Dyke path, east to west.

'The reason is to help you to better understand the evidence you have heard and are going to hear about the path and the wall.

'On Thursday, I am going to be convening the court in the Laigh Hall of Parliament House, where a temporary courtroom has been set up.

'The reason that has been done is that one of the Crown productions is a full-scale replica of a stretch of the wall.'

The address for Leigh hall is

11 Parliament Square
Edinburgh
EH1 1RQ

And the address for the high court is

11 Giles St
Edinburgh
EH1 1PT

So were there reporting restrictions in place in the temporary court in Leigh hall?

UPDATED - Sandra Lean - On How To Say There Were Reporting Restrictions Without Saying There Were Reporting (Part 164)

http://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2023/02/19/killer-luke-mitchell-cofidence-trickster-sandra-lean-on-how-to-say-there-were-reporting-restrictions-without-saying-there-were-reporting-restrictions-part-163/
« Last Edit: February 25, 2023, 02:36:05 PM by John »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #339 on: February 25, 2023, 10:47:28 AM »

So were there reporting restrictions in place in the temporary court in Leigh hall?

What evidence was heard in Leigh hall?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #340 on: February 25, 2023, 11:05:09 AM »
What evidence was heard in Leigh hall?

And when did the evidence heard switch from Leigh hall back to the high court?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #341 on: March 02, 2023, 10:19:48 AM »
I'm not sure if it's been discussed before but do you think LM did the fires himself and kept CM & SM in the dark?

It’s very possible he used the log burner/or other burning pit in the back garden prior to meeting with the boys at the Abbey and again when he arrived home from the Abbey

Offline Mr Apples

« Reply #342 on: March 09, 2023, 05:50:42 PM »
It’s very possible he used the log burner/or other burning pit in the back garden prior to meeting with the boys at the Abbey and again when he arrived home from the Abbey

Why did LM say his mother and brother had a fire in the back garden that night, yet CM denied such?

Offline William Wallace

« Reply #343 on: February 23, 2024, 02:00:41 AM »
I don’t think you can compare this case with the Jodi Jones case. And you certainly can’t compare the circumstances in which they were both found. The boyfriend in the case you posted was 100 miles away from his girlfriend who was hiking alone in secluded snowy terrain. Moreover, he didn’t find the body until 10 months after she went missing (4 months at its lowest, if you factor in that this was when it became feasible for him to physically search for her personally, after the heavy snow disappeared between nov 2020 and April 2021). Luke Mitchell, on the other hand, found Jodi’s body within 40 mins! Now, per se, Luke finding the body within 40 minutes is, imo, is not enough to be overly incriminating, but it is still suspicious, especially when taken together with the rest of the circumstantial evidence against him. Jodi’s body while      admittedly being found ‘off the beaten path’, it was not off the beaten path for locals. And many locals used this secluded woodland area behind the V to walk their dogs (Gd’s father, for example) and it was a common area for gangs of youths to gather, and yet Luke was the only person to find it despite more than 6 hours having elapsed since Jodi was last seen alive. The crux of the matter is that only a local would know to hide the body there, and Luke did know this area well and found the body within a few seconds of climbing over that V; it’s like he was a robot programmed to find Jodi. Very suspicious, imo, and it’s even more suspicious when you consider all the other circumstantial evidence used against him. In fact, many people consider Luke to be highly intelligent, but I’m of the opinion that he displayed stupidity by finding Jodi as quickly as he did. Why didn’t he distance himself from it? Maybe he thought at the time it would’ve worked in his favour? I mean, sure, it was only a matter of time before the other circumstanstial evidence caught up with him, but it was still a strange and stupid thing for him to do, imo. Luke’s emotions at the scene of the body just slight (slight intonation in his voice whe saying, “I’ve found something!” and Janine saying that Luke’s eyes were larger than normal; notice these are the signs of someone who isn’t all that perturbed or distressed by the finding of a mutilated body — Luke was acting normal throughout it all according JAJ and, by the ambulance crew’s account, Luke was nonchalantly texting away on his phone. And then there were Luke’s taunts to the police (ridiculing them that they’d never solve the case, being forensically aware, and calling them ‘retards’ for allowing the bins to be emptied so soon; a young man in control, being calculated, underhand, deceitful, cocky, lippy, advanced for his age, undisciplined by his mother, spoiled, man about the house, left to his own devices most of the time, having a very short temper and used to getting his own way. A recipe for disaster, was it not?

Btw, not to be morbid, but does anyone have a photo, video, a link, etc, of the exact spot where Jodi’s body lay on the evening golf 30.06.03? I’ve seen some pics & videos of the woodland behind the V, but does anyone have a pic of the exact location?

The main cause of miscarriages of justice is when Police suffer from 'confirmation bias' which is very clearly what happened with Mitchell's case. I remember a couple of years ago you were less than convinced about whether LM was guilty or not (unless I've mixed you up with someone else). I assume you've read the transcripts. The evidence of Janine Jones would have canned laughter over it if it wasn't a murder trial. Consider this:

1. Most of her answers in Court were "I don't know".
2. She claimed in Court LM showed no reaction to the body being discovered, but her original statement said "everyone was in hysterics".
3. Janine Jones claimed in Court she did not know of Roan's Dyke Path. So she lived with her mother for about 16 years less than 5m walk away and was never told by her mother not to go up the path when she was a child or teenager? Seriously? Janine knew Jodi used the path to meet Luke as well, but apparently doesn't know this path?
4. Neither Janine Jones nor Alice Walker could explain why they went straight to Roan's Dyke Path, nor why whilst walking up said path towards the V, failed to even look in the wooded area before the wall. If a body was going to be found it wasn't going to be on the path - obviously.

[Name removed] and [Name removed]'s answers also consisted of nothing other than "I don't remember" and "I don't know".

Don't you think there is something wrong with all this with 4 people in particular seemingly being hit by amnesia?

Offline William Wallace

« Reply #344 on: February 23, 2024, 11:54:20 PM »

@)(++(*
I like the way you come out with this completely unsubstantiated drivel, but fail to answer any of the 4 points I made above.