Author Topic: Sandra's exit - The real reasons  (Read 41798 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Sandra's exit - The real reasons
« Reply #615 on: November 01, 2022, 10:30:18 PM »
Following killer Luke Mitchell and his mother Corinne statement (which was made for them by Lisa C Reynolds Peden)

Sandra Lean stated during her last live Facebook video,

So to the statement I’m not gonna address the whole thing because there’s no need I think the message was fairly self evident’

What from the following  ⬇️ was Sandra Lean claiming to be ‘self evident’

given the week before she had stated during her live Facebook video,

and in view of everything that’s been going on you know and the way things have been I asked Luke did he want me to bow out now hand over to the legal team and bow out and he said absolutely not Luke wants me to continue and hopefully find ways for me to communicate stuff to the lawyer and all that sort of thing so one of the things that I do have to say upfront and it is quite important for people to understand this some lawyers and I don’t know about this one like I said it’s very earlier days some lawyers like when they are trying to put an application to go back to the commission or an application goes into the commission they will say to the convicted person and their families
‘take down everything off of social media’
and I’ve seen it done I’ve seen it done on a couple of cases I’ve been working on we’ve got a big following going and the lawyer said take it down erm we’re hoping that won’t be the case or or if it is the case we’ll be able to erm maintain some sort of presence maybe without being as in depth as it currently is

take down everything off of social media’

@)(++(*

What about those books of yours Sandra ?

Will the lawyers also be sending someone out to round up all those books you’ve sold or given away and be erasing people’s minds in the process  @)(++(*

And what about all those people who watched that sham of a Channel 5 TV show Sandra?

Who will be responsible for erasing the minds of all those who watched it ?

And do you think channel 5 will remove it because killer Luke Mitchell’s alleged new lawyer said so?

@)(++(*

This was defo “balls of steel” Scott Forbes
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline TruthSeeker2003

« Reply #616 on: December 04, 2022, 04:50:46 AM »
So……. All of a sudden Sandra is back on the scene with sidekick Scott Forbes. Has Luke now had a change of heart.

She never really stepped down in the first place did she? Was the exit last year because things got a little too hot in the kitchen perhaps?
“I am a Truthseeker, searching for truth” “Make of that what you will”

Offline TruthSeeker2003

« Reply #617 on: February 03, 2023, 06:10:25 AM »
Transcript of Sandra Leans live YouTube/Facebook video update - 28th March 2021
(From around approx 24:27)

“The number of people who have been in touch since this started desperate for help in similar circumstances desperate for help and it really really tears me apart to have to say I’m sorry I can’t take on any new work and new cases right now there’s only one of me I don’t have the time or the resources right now to take on any new cases
Most of you know that for the vast vastvast  majority of the time I’ve been doing this I’ve done it in my spare time I’ve had to work other jobs to support myself in order to be able to do this work in my spare time
In the last almost 5 weeks I have done nothing from morning to night working on THIS
so working on not just what you see with answering questions and dealing with books and things like that but behind the scenes working with people who can really help long long conversations with with people who can really help erm who’s input will be really important and what’s become apparent is the only way I can do this properly is full time and that means I need to be able to earn enough money earn a living to keep me afloat and do this work full time
To that end erm a  other fantastic couple of supporters have helped me set up erm a company called innocents betrayed lots and thought that company books sales, events, services all the sorts of stuff that will be available for other people to access will go through innocents betrayed ltd they’ll be the sort of shop front if you like of that organisation which in turn will allow me to focus on THIS work full time
It’s my intention again there have been lots of unexpected expenses during the period where I’ve not been able to work for money because this has been literally full time so so I need to address that erm I’m no good to anybody if I can’t pay the bills to keep the roof over my own head erm so the the my plan is to give the profits innocents betrayed away to miscarriage of justice organisations that that can do this sort of work charitable organisations that’s my intention whatever I’m legally allowed to give away that is what I will do with it erm inevitably inevitably I can almost hear them start already listen “she’s just in it for the money” - “she’s just in it for the money” yep if I’d been doing this for the money guys I’d have given up a long long time ago arh ha ha ha a long time ago erm but yeah I just wanted that out there up front that’s that’s where I’m at the minute and over the next arh 2 or 3 weeks I’ll be I’ll be developing that and erm putting out more information about it as well now that’s our update
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RGhh114oQBw&feature=youtu.be
« Last Edit: February 06, 2023, 07:34:50 PM by TruthSeeker2003 »

Offline TruthSeeker2003

« Reply #618 on: February 03, 2023, 06:26:51 AM »
So……. All of a sudden Sandra is back on the scene with sidekick Scott Forbes. Has Luke now had a change of heart.

She never really stepped down in the first place did she? Was the exit last year because things got a little too hot in the kitchen perhaps?

Why is Sandra back all of a sudden with her lapdog Scott?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #619 on: February 05, 2023, 09:12:46 AM »

I am looking for her full exit transcript do you have the whole thing? The one from June 2021.

Transcript of Hoaxer Sandra Lean’s 27th June 2021 ‘Exit’ Speech Re: Factually Guilty Killer Luke Mitchell & The Infighting
👇
https://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2021/07/04/transcript-of-sandra-leans-27th-june-2021-live-facebook-video-exit-speech/
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation