Author Topic: The Evidence Madeleine Was Taken In A Criminal Act By A Stranger.  (Read 13510 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: The Evidence Madeleine Was Taken In A Criminal Act By A Stranger.
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2023, 11:03:27 AM »
I have seen endless speculation that the police do indeed have evidence and are not guessing or just following their remit. Some, in fact, use the police involvement as evidence of a stranger abduction.
It's not speculation - it's what the police have told us.  You clearly choose to disbelieve every word they say, except when it suits you.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Lace

« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2023, 11:12:48 AM »
If a child of that young age goes missing and an extensive search is made and the child is not found.   Then the logical explanation would be abduction.

Offline jassi

« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2023, 11:17:22 AM »
If a child of that young age goes missing and an extensive search is made and the child is not found.   Then the logical explanation would be abduction.

No, only a possible explanation.  Without proof it is merely an assumption. Which is what OG settled for.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Lace

« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2023, 11:26:15 AM »

No, only a possible explanation.  Without proof it is merely an assumption. Which is what OG settled for.

They didn't settle for a 'possible' explanation they settled for abduction.

Offline jassi

« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2023, 11:30:59 AM »
They didn't settle for a 'possible' explanation they settled for abduction.

Aye, but only based on an opinion which was possibly  but not necessarily correct
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2023, 11:41:03 AM »

And that includes family and friends too.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2023, 08:20:56 PM by John »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2023, 11:49:07 AM »
I have seen endless speculation that the police do indeed have evidence and are not guessing or just following their remit. Some, in fact, use the police involvement as evidence of a stranger abduction.

Yes, the police are investigating abduction. A criminal act by a stranger. Therefore there must have been an abductor, but there's still no sign of this abductor just yet. Only some incredibly flimsy, yet somehow concrete, evidence against the murderer apparently.

Offline jassi

« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2023, 11:57:59 AM »
Yes, the police are investigating abduction. A criminal act by a stranger. Therefore there must have been an abductor, but there's still no sign of this abductor just yet. Only some incredibly flimsy, yet somehow concrete, evidence against the murderer apparently.

Who may not be a murderer anyway as there is the possibility that she is alive.

Or maybe not -

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2023, 12:22:31 PM »
Who may not be a murderer anyway as there is the possibility that she is alive.

Wolters did say there was still a little bit of hope. Then later he said there was no hope at all.
It's very conclusive, the evidence against Christian Brueckner. Much like the evidence Madeleine was taken in a criminal act by a stranger, for which no one can give any suggestions as to what it could possibly be. But it's most convincing, whatever it is.

Offline Lace

« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2023, 12:39:36 PM »
That reminds me.

The Possible Evidence Madeleine Was Taken In A Criminal Act By A Stranger.

1) The McCanns claim that Madeleine was abducted.

2)The allegedly open window, that had Kate's prints on it.

Who stages an abduction by opening a window and leaving their finger prints on it?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2023, 12:45:59 PM »

Who stages an abduction by opening a window and leaving their finger prints on it?

Perhaps someone who hastily stages an abduction? That's possible isn't it.
But can we return to the thread topic. Maybe you'd care to suggest what, the evidence Madeleine was taken in a criminal act by a stranger, could possibly be?
Please do, because I'm not getting many suggestions here, oddly enough.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2023, 12:50:03 PM »

There was another possible, logical & plausible, explanation for that, you see.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2023, 08:24:12 PM by John »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2023, 12:55:34 PM »
It's not speculation - it's what the police have told us.  You clearly choose to disbelieve every word they say, except when it suits you.

Do you believe that the police always tell the truth to the public?

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2023, 01:01:47 PM »
An incredibly ludicrous thread at a time when there is an at least three pronged international police investigation currently taking place into a 2007 resident of Luz who fits a perfect profile (cept he's not dead -according to Amaral).
« Last Edit: January 19, 2023, 08:26:27 PM by John »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2023, 01:05:44 PM »
An incredibly ludicrous thread at a time when there is an at least three pronged international police investigation currently taking place into a 2007 resident of Luz who fits a perfect profile (cept he's not dead -according to Amaral).

Yes, the case against Brueckner, & how is Wolters getting on with that? Having much joy is he?
No? Maybe that's because Madeleine just wasn't abducted. That's possible isn't it.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2023, 08:27:04 PM by John »