Author Topic: New documentary:"BURIED BY MAINSTREAM MEDIA -The True Story of Madeleine McCann.  (Read 130987 times)

Offline Eleanor

So nothing "new", then.

Just (yet another!) recent outpouring of all the same old lies, half-truths and myths that have poured out unrelentingly since May 3rd ...

That's about it.  But I am still watching the last one.  He might have an "Ace"  I suppose.

Offline sadie

So nothing "new", then.

Just (yet another!) recent outpouring of all the same old lies, half-truths and myths that have poured out unrelentingly since May 3rd ...
More anti-Mccann propaganda ?

We can only guess who is organizing that ... and why. 

It's all to do with protecting themselves, their global lifestyles and MONEY MAKING in a Mega fashion is my guess ... and that is a guess that has a fair few pointers, I might add.

Offline Eleanor

Well now, what can one say?

As far as I have seen it is all bordering very close to the bone of Libel against several people.  Although probably not worth pursuing.

I hope you all appreciate that I have just spent four and a half hours of my life watching four of the most boring videos I am ever likely to see.  But it was raining.

In my opinion, and bearing in mind the removal of Copyright, this is probably a Lost Leader to attract attention and donations to Richard Hall's Company.  If you want to be bored out of your mind on a regular basis.

One small thing worth a mention.  Richard Hall would like us to believe that Gerry McCann met with Robert Murat at some Golf Club on The Algarve, prior to the disappearance of Madeleine.
This suggestion will undoubtedly raise it's head.

PS.  Richard Hall might do an expose of Robert Murat at some future date.

Offline Brietta

McCanns 'are hiding a big secret', former police chief claims

They couldn't open their mouths - Judicial Secrecy and all that.

Just in case you missed it from the same article by former police chief, John Stalker

- snipped -
My instinct, based on years of policing similar cases, is that we are looking at an abduction where the child was targeted in the days before her disappearance.

On the night she vanished it is likely that her abductor simply spotted his opportunity and struck while he could.

I have been horrified by the abject failure of the Portuguese detectives to adhere to basic principles of policing.

The investigation does not seem to have taken a step forward from where it was in the first week after she went missing. 

I cannot believe that the Portuguese only sent selected DNA samples to the forensic science lab in Birmingham.

There is absolutely no sense in that whatsoever.  To fully evaluate poor-quality DNA traces, as we believe these were, forensic experts need to see the whole picture.

- snipped -
I don't believe for one minute that Kate and Gerry McCann or their friends are capable or guilty of having murdered the four-year-old.

All the criticism of Kate and Gerry and their friends has been completely out of order. 

They are extremely intelligent and articulate people and, just because they have never visibly cracked in public to the extent that they are beaten, does not mean that they are guilty of anything sinister.

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

back on topic...the video looks rubbish. I watched a couple of minutes where it says cadaver odour was detected in several places...that's a lie on a very important point. If cadaver odour had been detected I'm fairly sure the McCanns would have been arrested

Offline Eleanor

back on topic...the video looks rubbish. I watched a couple of minutes where it says cadaver odour was detected in several places...that's a lie on a very important point. If cadaver odour had been detected I'm fairly sure the McCanns would have been arrested

They really aren't worth watching. But don't let me stop anyone.

stephen25000

They couldn't open their mouths - Judicial Secrecy and all that.

Just in case you missed it from the same article by former police chief, John Stalker

- snipped -
My instinct, based on years of policing similar cases, is that we are looking at an abduction where the child was targeted in the days before her disappearance.

On the night she vanished it is likely that her abductor simply spotted his opportunity and struck while he could.

I have been horrified by the abject failure of the Portuguese detectives to adhere to basic principles of policing.

The investigation does not seem to have taken a step forward from where it was in the first week after she went missing. 

I cannot believe that the Portuguese only sent selected DNA samples to the forensic science lab in Birmingham.

There is absolutely no sense in that whatsoever.  To fully evaluate poor-quality DNA traces, as we believe these were, forensic experts need to see the whole picture.

- snipped -
I don't believe for one minute that Kate and Gerry McCann or their friends are capable or guilty of having murdered the four-year-old.

All the criticism of Kate and Gerry and their friends has been completely out of order. 

They are extremely intelligent and articulate people and, just because they have never visibly cracked in public to the extent that they are beaten, does not mean that they are guilty of anything sinister.

So why did Stalker think they were hiding a 'big secret'.

Who has accused the mccanns of murder on here.

Did you add that for dramatic impact ?

Criticism of the mccanns and their lack of diligence in childcare, is more than appropriate, and you know why.

Intelligent, articulate people  DO commit crimes. WHY PRETEND OTHERWISE.

We probably will never know the truth of what happened on that fateful night.

Offline Mr Gray

Criticism of the mccanns and their lack of diligence in childcare, is more than appropriate, and you know why.

Remember that Stalker said he thought Maddie was abducted and the police investigation poor

Offline Matt Erixon

Just watched Part Two.  Phew.  How anybody could spend 40 minutes talking about David Payne's visit to 5A at approximately 6.30pm, is a bit beyond me.

Off to watch Part Three.  Send out a search party if I am not back by lunch time.  I might have entirely lost the will to live.

But we know how important the last observation is, Payne is the last person to see Madeleine except for the parents. (If itīs true)
Historically, we know that the last person is very important for a crime investigation, no exception for this case.

Offline Mr Gray

But we know how important the last observation is, Payne is the last person to see Madeleine except for the parents. (If itīs true)
Historically, we know that the last person is very important for a crime investigation, no exception for this case.
SY don't seem particularly interested in Payne...they are more interested in the Portuguese suspects

Offline pathfinder73

SY don't seem particularly interested in Payne...they are more interested in the Portuguese suspects

Payne's visit is where the answer lies so if they want to solve this case then they better be interested.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline pegasus

C.Mitchell referring to his work for T.Blair's Media Monitoring Unit
"to control what comes out in the media"
Source: Film 1, 00:19:25, http://www.madeleinedocumentary.com/
« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 05:26:45 PM by pegasus »

Offline Matt Erixon

A police investigation is a police investigation, we have no idea what goes on behind the doors.
What would happen if the police said in public that someone in the Tapas gang is suspected?
Media would ruin the investigation.
We'll see, the time will tell.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 06:06:04 PM by Matt Erixon »

Offline Carana

C.Mitchell referring to his work for T.Blair's Media Monitoring Unit
"to control what comes out in the media"
Source: Film 1, 00:19:25, http://www.madeleinedocumentary.com/

In several languages, "to monitor" translates as "controlar". This then got retranslated back into English as "to control". I don't know how many times people have tried to explain that to Bennett... 

Offline Brietta

Do you not understand that the quotes I have used are quotes taken from the same newspaper article mentioned in the video which has been used and abused since it was first printed ... these are not my words ... they are John Stalker's words.

Why did Stalker think they were hiding a big secret?  Judicial Secrecy and a stint in jail for breaking it.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....