Alleged Miscarriages of Justice > Mark Alexander was in September 2010 convicted of the murder of his elderly reclusive father Samuel (70), an Egyptian-born former University lecturer.

The murder of Samuel Alexander - Serious Case Review.

(1/57) > >>

Daisy:
Here is the Serious Case Review if anyone is interested in reading it.

http://www.buckinghamshirepartnership.gov.uk/media/1027749/scr_exec_summary_mrc_final.pdf

John:

--- Quote from: Daisy on February 23, 2017, 09:29:00 AM ---Here is the Serious Case Review if anyone is interested in reading it.

http://www.buckinghamshirepartnership.gov.uk/media/1027749/scr_exec_summary_mrc_final.pdf

--- End quote ---

Very interesting Daisy.  It would seem that this Review does indeed drive a coach and horses through much of Mark's claims regarding events after mid August.

The claim that this cantankerous frail old man had taken off to London on his own frankly appears somewhat preposterous given the evidence by the care professionals.  It would also seem that no care assistants were ever employed by Samuel despite the direct payments being made to him.  It would also appear that Mark was indeed withdrawing these funds for his own use.

From this Review it is established that the last time Samuel had any verifiable contact with any care professionals was mid August 2009 which would coincide with the claims by police.

It would be interesting to hear Mark's response to this Review?

Miss Taken Identity:
Looks like his behavoir is a major contributer to his death. Could be he died of natural causes and was buried to secure his benefit money. I say Could be. However, reading this I am leaning towards agreeing with police. Mark knows more than he has saying in my opinion.

John:

--- Quote from: Miss Taken Identity on February 23, 2017, 10:28:37 PM ---Looks like his behavoir is a major contributer to his death. Could be he died of natural causes and was buried to secure his benefit money. I say Could be. However, reading this I am leaning towards agreeing with police. Mark knows more than he has saying in my opinion.

--- End quote ---

Mr Alexander's body was burned then dismembered before the remains were put in plastic bags and encased in concrete in the back garden.  I think we can discount natural casues.

Miss Taken Identity:

--- Quote from: John on February 23, 2017, 11:41:13 PM ---Mr Alexander's body was burned then dismembered before the remains were put in plastic bags and encased in concrete in the back garden.  I think we can discount natural causes.

--- End quote ---

Um yeah, I get that. Slipping on a live fire ,then dismembering himself would be difficult lol.

I was suggesting he could have died of natural causes- was burned,buried for fraudulent reasons. It is not as uncommon as you would think. People who get DLA can live abroad- they die, but relatives 'forget' to inform the authorities. I am not suggesting this is the case here, I was just mentioning it as it is strange his money was still being withdrawn as is being implied by the SCR. I do feel sympathy for Mark having to live with such a creature of hate, and feel he could have claimed diminished responsibility if he had lost the rag with his father. But something is just niggling me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version