Author Topic: Maddie cops seek yet more cash  (Read 52821 times)

Offline Angelo222

Maddie cops seek yet more cash
« on: March 03, 2020, 01:42:17 PM »
MADELEINE McCann cops have requested more cash in their £12million hunt – as her parents hail their “iron will determination” to find her.

Detectives have put a bid into the Home Office for more money when their current tax payer-funded handout runs out in four weeks.

Around £12million has been spent on the investigation by UK authorities – with £300k last awarded to the team in June last year.

Family spokesman Clarence Mitchell said: “It is good news that the Met Police are seeking a new budget to continue the search for Madeleine.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11047514/madeleine-mccann-cops-cash-12m/
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Maddie cops seek yet more cash
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2020, 01:47:49 PM »
MADELEINE McCann cops have requested more cash in their £12million hunt – as her parents hail their “iron will determination” to find her.

Detectives have put a bid into the Home Office for more money when their current tax payer-funded handout runs out in four weeks.

Around £12million has been spent on the investigation by UK authorities – with £300k last awarded to the team in June last year.

Family spokesman Clarence Mitchell said: “It is good news that the Met Police are seeking a new budget to continue the search for Madeleine.

great news

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2020, 02:06:43 PM »
great news

Yes - you never know they may find another barmaid to interview.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2020, 02:18:41 PM »
great news

The public have had enough of this farce. IMO Maddie died in Praia da Luz nearly thirteen years ago and nothing this lot will do will ever change that or bring her back.  Had her parents had a bit more common sense we wouldn't be here today debating this case.

The guy who ran her over and transported her away is long dead imo.  IMO she is most probably buried in the hills near to PdL and will never be found.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 02:25:48 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline kizzy

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2020, 02:35:53 PM »
IMO the only good this funding does - is to keep gullible uk citizens into thinking they are onto something.

Red herring - it also keeps the pressure off the mccanns like why aren't they doing anything

Oh yes they can't because SYare involved - IMO the whole lot is just one big farce.

Whatever the reasons a handful of police are not going to get anywhere - when there's nowhere to go

Offline Erngath

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2020, 02:42:36 PM »

Excellent news.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2020, 02:47:49 PM »
I thought this was s Portuguese investigation with SY assisting...seems the Portuguese still have something to investigate

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2020, 02:56:53 PM »
I thought this was s Portuguese investigation with SY assisting...seems the Portuguese still have something to investigate

I think you'll find the Portuguese have better things to do rather than chase ghosts. IMO they know what happened to the child so spending further resources on a wild goose chase is pointless.

Amaral had the best opportunity to solve this case but he was hung out to dry.

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2020, 03:01:12 PM »

Excellent news.

Certainly gets some people off the hook meantime but this will end and SY will then have to account to the British public.

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2020, 03:02:32 PM »
I think you'll find the Portuguese have better things to do rather than chase ghosts. IMO they know what happened to the child so spending further resources on a wild goose chase is pointless.

I think amaral showed he hadn't got a clue

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2020, 03:04:02 PM »
I think amaral showed he hadn't got a clue

A good excuse for some but fortunately there are those who know better.  As you are well aware, the highest court in Portugal made it very clear that the parents have never been cleared of involvement in Maddie's disappearance. I believe the only agenda SY have is to prove them wrong but they have failed on every occasion to do so.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 03:08:26 PM by Angelo222 »

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Erngath

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2020, 03:04:07 PM »

Did Amaral share your opinion of what happened to Madeleine?
I thought he believed her parents disposed of her body.
If the Portuguese police KNOW what happened to Madeleine why do they not share this knowledge with Operation Grange?
Do the Portuguese police believe your theory orAmarals theory?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2020, 03:05:19 PM »
A good excuse for some but fortunately there are those who know better.

I would say they think they know better

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2020, 03:10:59 PM »
Did Amaral share your opinion of what happened to Madeleine?
I thought he believed her parents disposed of her body.
If the Portuguese police KNOW what happened to Madeleine why do they not share this knowledge with Operation Grange?
Do the Portuguese police believe your theory orAmarals theory?

Amaral had several theories, some were promoted more than others. He too was of the opinion the Smiths saw the man carrying Maddie down past the medical centre that night.  Joining up the dots isn't too hard.

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Erngath

« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2020, 03:14:04 PM »
Amaral had several theories, some were promoted more than others. He too was of the opinion the Smiths saw the man carrying Maddie down past the medical centre that night.  Joining up the dots isn't too hard.

You haven't answered my question.
You posted that the Portuguese police KNOW what happened to Madeleine.
Why do they not share this knowledge with Operation Grange?