Author Topic: Why now?  (Read 29835 times)

Offline Lace

Re: Why now?
« Reply #570 on: December 04, 2021, 03:46:12 PM »
Surely if the children were not left alone the risk of harm is reduced considerably. If there was an abduction between 9:15 and 10pm it certainly would not have happened if the parents were there, imo.

So what has that got to do with the investigation.   I know Amaral kept repeating 'the parents left the children,  did he then think he didn't have to bother?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #571 on: December 04, 2021, 04:01:14 PM »

If they didn't, why should anyone else?

Sounds fair enough to me.

I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #572 on: December 04, 2021, 04:08:04 PM »
Once again CB is described as a known paedophile, despite no evidence that he was known. Nor is it known if or when he returned to Germany.

CB told Portuguese police that he had a sexual offence against him. He also travelled to Sylt, via Germany, during late May 2007 to deal drugs etc. with Alexander Zaspel.

Offline barrier

« Reply #573 on: December 04, 2021, 04:28:51 PM »

Obviously CB a known Paedophile was not investigated he was allowed to skip back to Germany,  even though his phone number was on the list and showed he was in the vicinity of the Ocean Club at the time Madeleine disappeared

Why bring up parental care?   It doesn't matter how Madeleine disappeared whether the parents were there or not Madeleine deserved to have a well organised investigation,  too many things were overlooked IMO

Yet multi millions of British money in the guise of Operation Grange never made a connection, maybe just maybe there isn't one to make.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #574 on: December 04, 2021, 05:11:16 PM »
Yet multi millions of British money in the guise of Operation Grange never made a connection, maybe just maybe there isn't one to make.
Why are they working with the Germans on this now then?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #575 on: December 05, 2021, 11:27:44 AM »
So what has that got to do with the investigation.   I know Amaral kept repeating 'the parents left the children,  did he then think he didn't have to bother?

Well I would imagine that any investigation will consider that Madeleine came to harm at a time when her parents were not present. It therefore gives the investigation a focus within certain time frames.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #576 on: December 05, 2021, 11:33:28 AM »

International cooperation? Operation Grange are still investigating a missing person, apparently, not a murdered one.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline barrier

« Reply #577 on: December 05, 2021, 01:05:41 PM »

They are ? in what way can OG help investigate CB, is there any indication he visited the UK ?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #578 on: December 05, 2021, 01:33:02 PM »

They are ? in what way can OG help investigate CB, is there any indication he visited the UK ?

It probably involves the dark web & Brueckner sharing images with British paedophiles gangs or something.

Madeleine's case is just the tip of the iceberg remember, part of a broader organisation involved in snatching children to order.

I've lost count of the number of young girls who get abducted every week in this country & I'm glad the police are putting a stop to it.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #579 on: December 05, 2021, 01:36:05 PM »

Yes they are:

Dame Cressida said that the Met's position had not changed since the summer, when the force said its investigation - Operation Grange - remained a missing person inquiry as there is no "definitive evidence whether Madeleine is alive or dead".

She said a small team of Met Police investigators continued to work "very closely" with police in Germany and Portugal.

"We will continue until the time that it is right, either because much more light has been thrown on this or somebody has been brought to justice," she said.

"Or if we feel we have exhausted all possible opportunities. We're not at any of those stages at the moment, and the team continues."

Despite the close co-operation, she said she did not expect "every single piece of material to be shared with us".

"I'm sure they're sharing the relevant things at the relevant times with us," Dame Cressida said.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #580 on: December 05, 2021, 01:37:00 PM »

Has anyone been keeping up with the Ghislaine Maxwell trial?

I think it's only a matter of time before she drops Brueckner in it.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #581 on: December 05, 2021, 01:38:49 PM »
Sneering at attempts by international co-ordinated police attempts to smash online paedophile networks is not a good look IMO, in fact there's something sinister about it IMO, almost as if the sneerer has a vested interest in the police failing at their jobs. 

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #582 on: December 05, 2021, 01:47:06 PM »
Sneering at attempts by international co-ordinated police attempts to smash online paedophile networks is not a good look IMO, in fact there's something sinister about it IMO, almost as if the sneerer has a vested interest in the police failing at their jobs.

Oh no, I've tarnished my image on anonymous social media.

Whatever will I do?

I suppose I could just continue to say I believe Madeleine wasn't abducted in the first place, I've seen no real evidence she was & so her disappearance has absolutely no connection to paedophile gangs.

Yes, I think I'll just do that.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #583 on: December 05, 2021, 02:00:55 PM »
It's a good job the grown ups are in charge of the investigation into Madeleine's disappearance IMO and not the petulant tantrum-prone anonymous mind-of-a-toddler types that lurk in forums such as this, spitting their dummies out when others don't conform to their world view and opinions. 

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #584 on: December 05, 2021, 02:03:43 PM »
It's a good job the grown ups are in charge of the investigation into Madeleine's disappearance IMO and not the petulant tantrum-prone anonymous mind-of-a-toddler types that lurk in forums such as this, spitting their dummies out when others don't conform to their world view and opinions. 

Isn't that what you're doing?