Author Topic: Why now?  (Read 29215 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Why now?
« Reply #585 on: December 05, 2021, 02:03:59 PM »
Yes they are:

Dame Cressida said that the Met's position had not changed since the summer, when the force said its investigation - Operation Grange - remained a missing person inquiry as there is no "definitive evidence whether Madeleine is alive or dead".

She said a small team of Met Police investigators continued to work "very closely" with police in Germany and Portugal.

"We will continue until the time that it is right, either because much more light has been thrown on this or somebody has been brought to justice," she said.

"Or if we feel we have exhausted all possible opportunities. We're not at any of those stages at the moment, and the team continues."

Despite the close co-operation, she said she did not expect "every single piece of material to be shared with us".

"I'm sure they're sharing the relevant things at the relevant times with us," Dame Cressida said.

It seems they're not convinced the Germans are going to be successful. She includes the possibility that 'more light' could be thrown on the matter without anyone being 'brought to justice.'
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #586 on: December 05, 2021, 02:05:20 PM »
Isn't that what you're doing?

There's a lot of that about imo.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #587 on: December 05, 2021, 02:09:06 PM »
There's a lot of that about imo.
I'm glad you can see it too.  The resident WUM has been on overdrive these last 48 hours and it's getting extremely tiresome.  He is impossible to ignore as he pounces on every post I make with his infantile observations, however I think I have done well not to engage with him directly.  Is this the level of discourse we should be aiming for on this forum I wonder...?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #588 on: December 05, 2021, 02:12:09 PM »
It seems they're not convinced the Germans are going to be successful. She includes the possibility that 'more light' could be thrown on the matter without anyone being 'brought to justice.'

That would very much depend on where the light was being thrown and what was being revealed  - IMO
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #589 on: December 05, 2021, 02:14:43 PM »
That's beside the point.  It's clear that the British and German police are working together which could only be possible if they were pursuing the same ends.  IMO.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #590 on: December 05, 2021, 02:19:15 PM »
I'm glad you can see it too.  The resident WUM has been on overdrive these last 48 hours and it's getting extremely tiresome.  He is impossible to ignore as he pounces on every post I make with his infantile observations, however I think I have done well not to engage with him directly.  Is this the level of discourse we should be aiming for on this forum I wonder...?

I hate to have to make an infantile observation here but the forum has an ignore function so it's not actually impossible to ignore someone.

It's also possible to read something you disagree with & not have a total fit about it.

But anyway, give yourself a pat on the back for being able to exercise restraint, like most grown ups can.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #591 on: December 05, 2021, 03:02:46 PM »
Anyway, why now?

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #592 on: December 05, 2021, 06:59:25 PM »
That would very much depend on where the light was being thrown and what was being revealed  - IMO

Does the light come from the lamp on the table in 5A... or from outside because the shutters are up?!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2021, 07:06:37 PM by Billy Whizz Fan Club »

Offline barrier

« Reply #593 on: December 05, 2021, 07:03:44 PM »

Dicks a master at hiding it under her Bushel.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline John

« Reply #594 on: December 07, 2021, 02:17:03 PM »
That's beside the point.  It's clear that the British and German police are working together which could only be possible if they were pursuing the same ends.  IMO.

How can they be when the Brits say she could still be alive while the Germans are adamant that she is dead.  *%6^
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #595 on: December 07, 2021, 02:21:47 PM »
How can they be when the Brits say she could still be alive while the Germans are adamant that she is dead.  *%6^
Well let's see.....both forces could be convinced that Bruckner lifted her and are trying to gather more evidence to secure a convicition, but one force may have evidence that she is dead which at the moment they are not able to share with the other force, leading the other force to continue to consider the possibility that she may still be alive.  Not difficult to work out is it?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #596 on: December 07, 2021, 03:13:00 PM »
Well let's see.....both forces could be convinced that Bruckner lifted her and are trying to gather more evidence to secure a convicition, but one force may have evidence that she is dead which at the moment they are not able to share with the other force, leading the other force to continue to consider the possibility that she may still be alive.  Not difficult to work out is it?

Well then, what a ridiculous waste of resources, all for the sake of not sharing information.

Are the Germans worried Cressida Dick will run to the press with the evidence?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #597 on: December 07, 2021, 10:55:17 PM »

This has been explained several times.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #598 on: December 08, 2021, 05:21:21 PM »

From someone who has followed closely what Wolters has said.. He agrees with the Met.. He has no proof Maddie is dead

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #599 on: December 08, 2021, 05:44:21 PM »
From someone who has followed closely what Wolters has said.. He agrees with the Met.. He has no proof Maddie is dead

Despite his rather strong statements in the beginning;

‘I can’t tell you on which basis we assume she is dead. But for us, there’s no other possibility. There is no hope she is alive.’

https://metro.co.uk/2021/10/09/madeleine-mccann-investigators-100-sure-prime-suspect-killed-her-15392191/#:~:text=%E2%80%98I%20can%E2%80%99t%20tell%20you%20on%20which%20basis%20we%20assume%20she%20is%20dead.%20But%20for%20us%2C%20there%E2%80%99s%20no%20other%20possibility.%20There%20is%20no%20hope%20she%20is%20alive.%E2%80%99
Result = happy posting.