Alleged Miscarriages of Justice > John Lamberton and the conspiracy and malicious prosecution brought against him by the Scottish Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service in Edinburgh, Scotland.

My brother did not give evidence against me!

<< < (2/2)

faithlilly:

--- Quote from: John on April 08, 2021, 10:27:06 AM ---You did offer the oft repeated false claim in another thread that my brother give evidence against me. The truth being that he didn't so you were wrong to infer such. Just because he was forced to appear as a Crown witness doesn't mean he was sympathetic to them.

There was no reporting in my trial, the only published comments came after the sentencing hearing in Forfar which the gloating Revenue officers were keen to exploit. They had achieved their original aim and that was to set a legal precedent wrt inheritance tax. This was what this case was all about from day 1, it had nothing to do with either my aunt or my brother, they were collateral damage.

Stating that my brother hasn't publicly supported me is also incorrect. He has made several statements which were referred to in open court to Supreme Court level. Not everyone takes to social media or the streets to make their views be known. The difference between my brother and Luke's is therefore plain to see.

--- End quote ---

I’m afraid it’s not but my point is made. Let’s move on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version