Author Topic: More recent events related to Madeleine McCann's case  (Read 34569 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: More recent events related to Madeleine McCann's case
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2021, 11:29:51 AM »
German police have 'solved 90 per cent' of the Madeleine McCann case and are 'very convinced' Christian Brueckner is responsible
21 July 2020
Dieter Fehlinger, father of Brueckner's alleged 'ex-lover', said he spoke to police
Brueckner is prime suspect in the kidnap and murder of Madeleine McCann, 3
Mr Fehlinger said police 'seemed ­to be convinced that Christian B was their man'
Daughter Nicole has always maintained she hardly knew the serial sex offender

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8543033/German-police-solved-90-cent-Madeleine-McCann-case.html

Madeleine McCann suspect and ex had secret Portugal compound guarded by fierce dogs
25 JUN 2021
Nicole Fehlinger’s father Dieter went back to speak to the German equivalent of the FBI for a second time.
Prosecutors have confirmed he gave a lengthy interview and that they are seriously examining this new lead.

Nicole lived in Portugal at the time with Brueckner, ...

Mr Fehlinger has told investigators that Nicole and Brueckner had a secret compound on the Algarve which no-one else had been aware of.

Mr Fehlinger said: “No one knows that my daughter not only had the private residence in Portugal at her disposal, but also a separate compound.

“No-one has ever searched there or the property has never turned up in connection with Maddie, Brueckner or Nicole.

“The area is completely overgrown, not visible. No one could get in or out, only my daughter and perhaps Brueckner with her.”

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/madeleine-mcann-police-told-suspect-24400965

Did Mr Fehlinger know about the property in 2020 when he gave his first statement to the police.  Or has he only found out about it more recently one wonders.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Myster

« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2021, 12:03:59 PM »
It's the 100m long by 50m wide rectangular area with patchy vegetation directly south of the White House (89) in Foral...

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Foral,+Algoz,+Portugal/@37.1927982,-8.2569568,149m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0xd1ac59bc719ce87:0x1c13350cfb8da65a!8m2!3d37.1949777!4d-8.2577792
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline jassi

« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2021, 12:17:05 PM »
It's the 100m long by 50m wide rectangular area with patchy vegetation directly south of the White House (89) in Foral...

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Foral,+Algoz,+Portugal/@37.1927982,-8.2569568,149m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0xd1ac59bc719ce87:0x1c13350cfb8da65a!8m2!3d37.1949777!4d-8.2577792

Doesn't look to be totally enclosed, if I'm looking at the correct area, only boundary walls to north & south.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline barrier

« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2021, 12:19:09 PM »
Doesn't look to be totally enclosed, if I'm looking at the correct area, only boundary walls to north & south.

Was it secure enough to keep them beasties in ?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2021, 12:19:27 PM »
I think Brueckner might have been to a pub, ate at a restaurant & used a public toilet at least once in his life.

Have these places been searched yet?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2021, 12:25:26 PM »

Wait a minute.

Maybe Brueckners girlfriends dogs were the same vicious animals that tried mauling Kate to death?

He set them on her!

Offline jassi

« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2021, 12:27:21 PM »
I think Brueckner might have been to a pub, ate at a restaurant & used a public toilet at least once in his life.

Have these places been searched yet?

Fret not, it's on the 'to do' list when all else has failed.  8(0(*
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline jassi

« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2021, 12:41:45 PM »

Doesn't look like it. It seems to be part of a larger unenclosed area, some of it cultivated.

Or maybe not -

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2021, 04:19:04 PM »
Doesn't look like it. It seems to be part of a larger unenclosed area, some of it cultivated.

No-one's mentioned dogs there when Nicole F was in residence. The owner of the property had a lot of dogs as I recall...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scPh64slUbs
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline jassi

« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2021, 04:49:48 PM »
Good story for the tabloids though. After all, who's going to refute it even if untrue?

Or maybe not -

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2021, 05:12:24 PM »
No-one's mentioned dogs there when Nicole F was in residence. The owner of the property had a lot of dogs as I recall...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scPh64slUbs
Well either
1) her dad is lying
2) her dad has Alzheimers
3) the Mirror completely made it up
4) It’s true.

For some reason it’s been necessary to ridicule the idea that there were 4 fierce dogs guarding the property- I suppose in the absence of anything else to heap scorn on today it will do to keep little minds amused.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2021, 05:34:11 PM »
Well either
1) her dad is lying
4) It’s true.

For some reason it’s been necessary to ridicule the idea that there were 4 fierce dogs guarding the property- I suppose in the absence of anything else to heap scorn on today it will do to keep little minds amused.

That's because it is a ridiculous non-story.

Tabloid guff.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2021, 05:37:05 PM »
That's because it is a ridiculous non-story.

Tabloid guff.
It’s certainly woken up the trolls.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2021, 06:11:23 PM »
If the Germans told us a year ago that Madeleine's case was 90% solved I think it means that all that is missing is proof positive of Brueckner's or AN other's or Brueckner + AN other's involvement.

But I think they will get there if they're not there already.

It looks very much as though Dieter Fehlinger has managed to recall information he didn't pass on a year ago.  If he can do that who is to say there won't be others.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2021, 06:33:51 PM »
Well either
1) her dad is lying
4) It’s true.

It isn't unusual either in Portugal or in any remote and secluded area worldwide to have big business type dogs roaming free on your property.

Mrs Murat is an example.

It is so predictable that everyone and everything outwith the sceptic lexicon is subject to sceptic scorn ~ so utterly predictable the only surprise would be their failure to do so.

If there were three or four large dogs prowling around on land we are told Brueckner had access to it means that when he was away 'on business' or in jail someone had to be there on occasion to look after them and check on whatever their presence denotes was being guarded.
They weren't guarding the scrub on the wasteland that is for sure.

I think this new information is interesting from many points of view ~ which is why there is such an obvious and concerted effort to deflect attention.
Doesn't matter a bit though what shenanigans internet detectives get themselves up to ~ the big boys better known as the real detectives will have it well marked and are probably working on that and other information even as the sceptics continue their self delusion the spectacle of which I am finding far more amusing than anything else.