Author Topic: More recent events related to Madeleine McCann's case  (Read 34567 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: More recent events related to Madeleine McCann's case
« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2021, 06:42:37 PM »
It isn't unusual either in Portugal or in any remote and secluded area worldwide to have big business type dogs roaming free on your property.

Mrs Murat is an example.

It is so predictable that everyone and everything outwith the sceptic lexicon is subject to sceptic scorn ~ so utterly predictable the only surprise would be their failure to do so.

If there were three or four large dogs prowling around on land we are told Brueckner had access to it means that when he was away 'on business' or in jail someone had to be there on occasion to look after them and check on whatever their presence denotes was being guarded.
They weren't guarding the scrub on the wasteland that is for sure.

I think this new information is interesting from many points of view ~ which is why there is such an obvious and concerted effort to deflect attention.
Doesn't matter a bit though what shenanigans internet detectives get themselves up to ~ the big boys better known as the real detectives will have it well marked and are probably working on that and other information even as the sceptics continue their self delusion the spectacle of which I am finding far more amusing than anything else.

When were we told Brueckner had access to this land?

I didn't read that anywhere in the article.

I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline jassi

« Reply #46 on: June 26, 2021, 06:47:05 PM »
It isn't unusual either in Portugal or in any remote and secluded area worldwide to have big business type dogs roaming free on your property.

Mrs Murat is an example.

It is so predictable that everyone and everything outwith the sceptic lexicon is subject to sceptic scorn ~ so utterly predictable the only surprise would be their failure to do so.

If there were three or four large dogs prowling around on land we are told Brueckner had access to it means that when he was away 'on business' or in jail someone had to be there on occasion to look after them and check on whatever their presence denotes was being guarded.
They weren't guarding the scrub on the wasteland that is for sure.

I think this new information is interesting from many points of view ~ which is why there is such an obvious and concerted effort to deflect attention.
Doesn't matter a bit though what shenanigans internet detectives get themselves up to ~ the big boys better known as the real detectives will have it well marked and are probably working on that and other information even as the sceptics continue their self delusion the spectacle of which I am finding far more amusing than anything else.

I thought they were generally known as Fat Cats   8)--))
« Last Edit: June 26, 2021, 06:49:42 PM by jassi »
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Brietta

« Reply #47 on: June 26, 2021, 06:54:50 PM »
When were we told Brueckner had access to this land?

I didn't read that anywhere in the article.
Then your comprehension skills are pathetic "Mr Fehlinger has told investigators that Nicole and Brueckner had a secret compound on the Algarve which no-one else had been aware of."
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

« Reply #48 on: June 26, 2021, 07:06:53 PM »
Unless Myster is wrong, it's been shown to be a piece of open scrub land.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #49 on: June 26, 2021, 07:09:24 PM »
Then your comprehension skills are pathetic "Mr Fehlinger has told investigators that Nicole and Brueckner had a secret compound on the Algarve which no-one else had been aware of."

According to the Mail.....

"compound owned by the ex-girlfriend"

Not Brueckner.

"The area was so overgrown, Mr Fehlinger reportedly said, that no one would be able to get in or out, other than his daughter and perhaps her then-boyfriend." 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9727235/Madeline-McCann-Detectives-searching-girl-investigate-new-tip-secret-compound.html

Anyway, about your comprehension skills................
« Last Edit: June 26, 2021, 07:11:38 PM by Wonderfulspam »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #50 on: June 26, 2021, 08:30:10 PM »
According to the Mail.....

"compound owned by the ex-girlfriend"

Not Brueckner.

"The area was so overgrown, Mr Fehlinger reportedly said, that no one would be able to get in or out, other than his daughter and perhaps her then-boyfriend." 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9727235/Madeline-McCann-Detectives-searching-girl-investigate-new-tip-secret-compound.html

Anyway, about your comprehension skills................
Nothing at all wrong with my comprehension.
As I said ~ Brueckner had access ~ much as he had access to many other areas in Portugal and Europe where he was free to come and go and do pretty much as he liked throughout his criminal career.

We know that one was used to store the proceeds of some of his crimes.  We know that in another he had stored evidence of his paedophilia.

I imagine investigators will have more than a passing interest in any area identified as having a connection to Breuckner prior to 2007 and onwards.
Obviously Mr Fehlinger thinks so too or he wouldn't have bothered the German police with his recent recollection of his daughter's property, which seems to have also slipped her mind when Brueckner was declared as prime suspect in Madeleine's disappearance 😁
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #51 on: June 26, 2021, 08:55:34 PM »
Nothing at all wrong with my comprehension.
As I said ~ Brueckner had access ~ much as he had access to many other areas in Portugal and Europe where he was free to come and go and do pretty much as he liked throughout his criminal career.

We know that one was used to store the proceeds of some of his crimes.  We know that in another he had stored evidence of his paedophilia.

I imagine investigators will have more than a passing interest in any area identified as having a connection to Breuckner prior to 2007 and onwards.
Obviously Mr Fehlinger thinks so too or he wouldn't have bothered the German police with his recent recollection of his daughter's property, which seems to have also slipped her mind when Brueckner was declared as prime suspect in Madeleine's disappearance 😁

"Brueckner had access"

Where in the interview does Mr Fehlinger say that?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #52 on: June 26, 2021, 09:06:09 PM »
"Brueckner had access"

Where in the interview does Mr Fehlinger say that?

I'm bored with you now.  Please forgive me if I don't respond to any more of your nonsense for the time being 😁

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #53 on: June 26, 2021, 09:20:04 PM »
I'm bored with you now.  Please forgive me if I don't respond to any more of your nonsense for the time being 😁

Well I'm sorry you are bored with the detail, but nowhere in either the mirror or the mail article is there any claim Brueckner had access to this property owned, not by him, but by his girlfriend.

Mr Felingher himself said 'perhaps' Brueckner could get in there .

He doesn't even know himself, but you do apparently.

Like I said earlier today, perhaps Brueckner went to pizza hut once.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #54 on: June 26, 2021, 10:00:17 PM »
Well I'm sorry you are bored with the detail, but nowhere in either the mirror or the mail article is there any claim Brueckner had access to this property owned, not by him, but by his girlfriend.

You’re right.  He probably had no access to his girlfriend’s property.  That’s probably why she had the dogs - to make sure her horrible rapist paedo boyfriend stayed away. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Anthro

« Reply #55 on: June 26, 2021, 10:03:46 PM »

By implication, Brückner had access to the named compound?
‘Mr Fehlinger has told investigators that Nicole and Brueckner had a secret compound on the Algarve which no-one else had been aware of’.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #56 on: June 26, 2021, 11:06:48 PM »
You’re right.  He probably had no access to his girlfriend’s property.  That’s probably why she had the dogs - to make sure her horrible rapist paedo boyfriend stayed away.

I thought she had a live-in boyfriend and it wasn't Brueckner?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #57 on: June 26, 2021, 11:10:28 PM »
I thought she had a live-in boyfriend and it wasn't Brueckner?
was she two-timing him then?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #58 on: June 26, 2021, 11:15:03 PM »
It would seem the Portuguese media are in on the plot to link these two together and blacken their names by association

Court documents in Portugal have revealed that she had regular phone conversations with Brueckner and enjoyed a romantic weekend break in Lisbon together – just months after Madeleine disappeared in May 2007.

Nicole Fehlinger was accused of tipping off the German drifter so he could steal a family’s life-savings from a house along the coast from Praia da Luz in November 2007.

Portuguese TV investigation show Friday at Nine reported: ‘As in the Maddie case, the phone call took place just before the crime, signalling that the house was free.

‘A man who neighbours have described as being Christian Brueckner made a phone call and left with a ruck sack from which hung a heavy tool.”
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8536519/Pictured-Girlfriend-accomplice-McCann-suspect-seen-time-unmasked.html

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #59 on: June 26, 2021, 11:17:21 PM »
So which house is she referring to here then?

‘One day I came home and he was in my neighbour’s garden and they were talking about cars.

‘My neighbour told me he was German and he introduced me. Because we are both German we started talking.

‘Sometime later he asked if he could park his campervan outside my house. He asked if he could take water and some electricity. I said why not.’

Fehlinger, who was looking after troubled children as part of a German fostering programme, added: ‘He came into the house sometimes – for something to eat and to watch over the children.

‘I was not interested in him. I had my own boyfriend at the time. But I cannot say that he was not interested in me.’