Author Topic: More recent events related to Madeleine McCann's case  (Read 35006 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: More recent events related to Madeleine McCann's case
« Reply #285 on: July 21, 2021, 07:49:55 PM »
I’m not assuming anything. In 1994, Brückner was convicted in Germany of sexual abuse of a child, attempted sexual abuse of a child, and carrying out sexual acts in front of a child. Can you please explain what ‘suthorities’ means? English is my third language.

Are you assuming that the PJ knew this?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #286 on: July 21, 2021, 07:58:27 PM »
Are you assuming they didn’t?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #287 on: July 21, 2021, 08:07:27 PM »
Are you assuming they didn’t?

I don't think that The PJ were frightfully interested in Paedophiles in those days.  Probably still aren't.  They don't appear to have cared very much about some bloke breaking into children's bedrooms at the time.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #288 on: July 21, 2021, 08:35:49 PM »
The PJ knew this one year before Madeleine disappeared. Can you please expand on why you are questioning this?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #289 on: July 21, 2021, 08:56:27 PM »
The PJ knew this one year before Madeleine disappeared. Can you please expand on why you are questioning this?

"Even though Brueckner confessed his sexual criminal past to the judge that interrogated this information was never passed on to the PJ."
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8440941/Christian-Brueckner-TOLD-authorities-predator-YEAR-Madeleine-McCann-disappeared.html
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Anthro

« Reply #290 on: July 21, 2021, 09:19:22 PM »
"Even though Brueckner confessed his sexual criminal past to the judge that interrogated this information was never passed on to the PJ."
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8440941/Christian-Brueckner-TOLD-authorities-predator-YEAR-Madeleine-McCann-disappeared.html
“Details of his confession that he was a sexual predator have emerged in documents of his interview by criminal investigating Judge Antonieta Nascimento in the Portimao court house on 8th April 2006. His name should have been added to a list held by the Portugal’s investigative Policia Judiciaria [PJ] who were tasked with finding Madeleine McCann just a year later”.

🤭Another failure re. Portugal’s judicial system?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #291 on: July 21, 2021, 09:26:34 PM »
“Details of his confession that he was a sexual predator have emerged in documents of his interview by criminal investigating Judge Antonieta Nascimento in the Portimao court house on 8th April 2006. His name should have been added to a list held by the Portugal’s investigative Policia Judiciaria [PJ] who were tasked with finding Madeleine McCann just a year later”.

🤭Another failure re. Portugal’s judicial system?

Not very impressive is it.  Absolutely useless in fact, right the way up to the top.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #292 on: July 21, 2021, 10:17:23 PM »

In fact, is it any wonder as to why The Supreme Court came down on the side of Amaral?

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #293 on: July 21, 2021, 11:35:13 PM »
I dont accept a confession as proof of guilt. Portugal doeas as seen the Cipriano case. I have a lot more evidence and Im certain of her guilt.

You are drawing conclusions without knowing all the facts. Like Wolters... Im sure if I told you what evidence I have you would agree with me.

Come on then.... let's here your evidence, Dave.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #294 on: July 21, 2021, 11:38:00 PM »
Let’s hear your take on the Cipriano evidence.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #295 on: July 21, 2021, 11:50:42 PM »

I have her on tape agreeing to pay me back.... When the police played it to her... She said it was for a washing machine

In i think i can prove she was lying
Not sure if you would accept my proof
« Last Edit: July 21, 2021, 11:53:45 PM by Davel »

« Reply #296 on: July 21, 2021, 11:53:49 PM »

Clement Freud died in 2009.
The allegations were made much later; the article I have linked to is dated 2016.

As a member of a miscarriage of justice forum I have an inherent dislike of such claims made when the individual concerned cannot either face lawful process or make any kind of defence let alone a proper one.

It took my female relative 12 years to discuss the sexual abuse she suffered.... and many more months before she could make a statement to the Police. What happened has left deep psychological trauma. There is no way I would criticise any victim of sexual abuse for speaking out - even if it's clear the alleged perpetrator is not going to face due legal process.

Perhaps you feel some kind of partisan loyalty to Clement Freud? In my opinion it's likely that he is every bit as repulsive and predatory as CB. Freud's wife accepted what he had done - but your "dislike"clearly appears to be aimed at the actions of his victims.

« Reply #297 on: July 21, 2021, 11:56:19 PM »
Let’s hear your take on the Cipriano evidence.

I haven't studied it. From what I recall (and I can't remember the source) it was reported that Amaral beat a confession out of someone, but there's probably another thread for that case.

« Reply #298 on: July 21, 2021, 11:57:26 PM »
I have her on tape agreeing to pay me back.... When the police played it to her... She said it was for a washing machine

In i think i can prove she was lying
Not sure if you would accept my proof

Audio tape? So as I stated you accept her confession?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #299 on: July 21, 2021, 11:59:20 PM »
Audio tape? So as I stated you accept her confession?

Read the post again... Then comment... Its nothing to do with her confess... Its her agreeing to pay the money back