Author Topic: More recent events related to Madeleine McCann's case  (Read 35034 times)

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

Re: More recent events related to Madeleine McCann's case
« Reply #360 on: July 23, 2021, 12:34:34 AM »
This is just another attempt to blacken Kate McCann.

I clearly stated I made no inference. Do you, however, think it "blackens her name" that she enjoyed the company of Clement Freud - just one of many alleged paedophile connections to this case, in my opinion.

« Reply #361 on: July 23, 2021, 12:35:48 AM »
I can't help but wonder why one of their friends was happy to imply that he saw the open window in his first statement, but decided over time that not only did he not see it, but he was nowhere near it.

Very good point in my opinion.

« Reply #362 on: July 23, 2021, 01:00:31 AM »
Congratulations in managing to get an 'alleged' in there.

Now if you don't mind this is not a thread for traducing the McCanns - it is to discuss what is going on as far as we know in the here and now of Madeleine's case.
Please bear that in mind for future posts.  Thankyou

If the here and now is centred on a paedophile surely it makes sense to examine the links from Day One to many other paedophiles. Maybe there are links to anyone of the thirty plus known paedophiles living in the area and CB.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #363 on: July 23, 2021, 07:06:35 AM »
If the here and now is centred on a paedophile surely it makes sense to examine the links from Day One to many other paedophiles. Maybe there are links to anyone of the thirty plus known paedophiles living in the area and CB.
Why not leave it to the professionals, eh?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #364 on: July 23, 2021, 08:33:12 AM »

Paedophiles don't all abuse children and not all child abusers are paedophiles. Brueckner's record suggests he was abusive to females of all ages, not just to children.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #365 on: July 23, 2021, 08:41:42 AM »
Paedophiles don't all abuse children and not all child abusers are paedophiles. Brueckner's record suggests he was abusive to females of all ages, not just to children.

Not an ageist then.  There's something in his favour.  Thank God for small mercies.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #366 on: July 23, 2021, 09:24:44 AM »
paedophiles on the police radar are more than likely to have abused children or been complicit in their abuse.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #367 on: July 23, 2021, 10:01:00 AM »
paedophiles on the police radar are more than likely to have abused children or been complicit in their abuse.

Well obviously. Until the police become involved they are unknown. Some, like Miles Bradbury, have power which they make use of to carry out their abuses;

Bradbury manipulated the system to perform "criminal, intimate examinations", the report found.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-34591633
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #368 on: July 23, 2021, 11:55:11 AM »
Well obviously. Until the police become involved they are unknown. Some, like Miles Bradbury, have power which they make use of to carry out their abuses;

Bradbury manipulated the system to perform "criminal, intimate examinations", the report found.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-34591633
What was the point you were making with this observation then?
"Paedophiles don't all abuse children".

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #369 on: July 23, 2021, 12:04:46 PM »
What was the point you were making with this observation then?
"Paedophiles don't all abuse children".

Then in that case they aren't paedophiles.

G Unit has obviously lost the plot.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #370 on: July 23, 2021, 12:10:27 PM »

I understand that you can have inclinations towards children and not act on them, so she is right in that respect but as we are discussing the idea of investigating all paedophiles in the PdL area wrt to the disappearance of a child I really don't see the relevance of this observation.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #371 on: July 23, 2021, 12:24:21 PM »
I understand that you can have inclinations towards children and not act on them, so she is right in that respect but as we are discussing the idea of investigating all paedophiles in the PdL area wrt to the disappearance of a child I really don't see the relevance of this observation.

In that case how can anyone tell that someone might be a paedophile.  We might as well say that everyone has the potential to be a paedophile.

Is half of The World going around fancying small children?

What utter sick rubbish.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #372 on: July 23, 2021, 12:39:23 PM »

Miles Bradbury, I assume, had a sexual interest in children which led him to commit illegal actions. There are others who also have that interest but don't act upon it. Are they only paedophiles when they're caught? I don't think so. That's when they become known paedophiles.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #373 on: July 23, 2021, 01:06:13 PM »
Miles Bradbury, I assume, had a sexual interest in children which led him to commit illegal actions. There are others who also have that interest but don't act upon it. Are they only paedophiles when they're caught? I don't think so. That's when they become known paedophiles.

How do you get to tell?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #374 on: July 23, 2021, 01:50:43 PM »
I disagree. You were asking us to imagine our reaction to a scenario. There are conflicting accounts of the scenario as G-Unit is correctly pointing out. Asking how we might react to something that isn't an established fact is problematic.
Read my post back.  I asked you to TRY REALLY HARD TO IMAGINE KATE IS TELLING THE TRUTH.  Obviously you have no imagination.