Author Topic: More recent events related to Madeleine McCann's case  (Read 34586 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: More recent events related to Madeleine McCann's case
« Reply #405 on: July 25, 2021, 12:06:29 AM »
“ A Portuguese source said: “The new information is pointing towards the fact two Russians could be behind it.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15683398/madeleine-mccann-christian-b-documentary/

The TV team, led by an ex-detective, are understood to have new witnesses.

A Portuguese source said: “The new information is pointing towards the fact two Russians could be behind it.”

The three-part Channel 5 documentary is set to air later this year.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I may be proved wrong ~ but for me this has Amaral written all over it.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #406 on: July 25, 2021, 12:22:44 AM »
In my opinion, Mr Wolters has always maintained that Brückner killed Madeleine, not that he removed her from 5A.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15683398/madeleine-mccann-christian-b-documentary/

If they have "new witnesses" and there is an active investigation in progress shouldn't these witnesses be speaking to the police rather than appearing on a tv programme.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline misty

« Reply #407 on: July 25, 2021, 02:12:26 AM »

A Portuguese source said: “The new information is pointing towards the fact two Russians could be behind it.”

The three-part Channel 5 documentary is set to air later this year.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I may be proved wrong ~ but for me this has Amaral written all over it.

Mark Williams-Thomas has been filming in Luz and is now heading to Germany.
https://mobile.twitter.com/mwilliamsthomas/with_replies

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #408 on: July 25, 2021, 06:52:16 AM »
In my opinion, Mr Wolters has always maintained that Brückner killed Madeleine, not that he removed her from 5A.

He tried to place him nearby though, which suggests to me that he thought he was involved in the abduction. He also said they weren't looking for anyone else, I think.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #409 on: July 25, 2021, 08:11:37 AM »
Mark Williams-Thomas has been filming in Luz and is now heading to Germany.
https://mobile.twitter.com/mwilliamsthomas/with_replies
Oh God, not him again.  His programmes are tutt.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #410 on: July 25, 2021, 09:03:28 AM »

Agreed, Wolters has never claimed his suspect took the girl out of 5a, bit difficult really, creeping in the dark past the cots to go and open the window and shutters then half inch her out that way without  leaving a trace without disturbing the twins or Madeleine into a screaming crying episode.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #411 on: July 25, 2021, 09:12:37 AM »
Agreed, Wolters has never claimed his suspect took the girl out of 5a, bit difficult really, creeping in the dark past the cots to go and open the window and shutters then half inch her out that way without  leaving a trace without disturbing the twins or Madeleine into a screaming crying episode.
Jesus wept, we’ve been through this so many times.  Children have been taken by abductors from their beds asleep from rooms in which other siblings slept without waking, there was even a video posted recently proving it.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #412 on: July 25, 2021, 09:14:34 AM »

I seem to remember Wolters mentioning abduction in relation too CB. He was  cerrtainly asked if he had evidence of CB being in 5a and he said he couldnt answer the question at that time

Offline barrier

« Reply #413 on: July 25, 2021, 09:36:25 AM »
Jesus wept, we’ve been through this so many times.  Children have been taken by abductors from their beds asleep from rooms in which other siblings slept without waking, there was even a video posted recently proving it.

I seem to remember Wolters mentioning abduction in relation too CB. He was  cerrtainly asked if he had evidence of CB being in 5a and he said he couldnt answer the question at that time

Wolters says there's no forensics. CB was never in 5a, you'll get there in the end.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #414 on: July 25, 2021, 09:43:03 AM »
Wolters says there's no forensics. CB was never in 5a, you'll get there in the end.
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence, you’ll understand that one day (hopefully).

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #415 on: July 25, 2021, 09:44:10 AM »

Im way ahead of you. Wolters has not said CB was never in 5a

Offline barrier

« Reply #416 on: July 25, 2021, 09:54:56 AM »
Im way ahead of you. Wolters has not said CB was never in 5a

He doesn't need to, the world and his wife knows he wasn't.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #417 on: July 25, 2021, 10:01:42 AM »
He doesn't need to, the world and his wife knows he wasn't.
@)(++(* please would the world and his wife present their definitive proof of this statement, ta alot.

Offline barrier

« Reply #418 on: July 25, 2021, 11:33:43 AM »
@)(++(* please would the world and his wife present their definitive proof of this statement, ta alot.

That burden lies with Wolters, if his suspect is the one, (however unlikely it is).

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #419 on: July 25, 2021, 11:40:23 AM »
That burden lies with Wolters, if his suspect is the one, (however unlikely it is).

Brueckner is locked up for at least the next five years.  No one cares all that much at the moment.