Author Topic: More recent events related to Madeleine McCann's case  (Read 35048 times)

Offline barrier

Re: More recent events related to Madeleine McCann's case
« Reply #420 on: July 25, 2021, 12:06:09 PM »
Brueckner is locked up for at least the next five years.  No one cares all that much at the moment.

Latest reports say's it possible MWT does.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #421 on: July 25, 2021, 12:07:08 PM »
That burden lies with Wolters, if his suspect is the one, (however unlikely it is).
But you said the whole world knows t isn’t Brückner, so on what concrete proof did the whole world come to this conclusion?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #422 on: July 25, 2021, 12:13:13 PM »
Latest reports say's it possible MWT does.

It certainly sounds like someone (probably MWT) is preparing a possible alternative to Wolters' thesis.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #423 on: July 25, 2021, 12:20:08 PM »
It certainly sounds like someone (probably MWT) is preparing a possible alternative to Wolters' thesis.

Self aggrandisement again.  What has Mark Williams Thomas ever come up with before?

Offline barrier

« Reply #424 on: July 25, 2021, 12:23:49 PM »
Self aggrandisement again.  What has Mark Williams Thomas ever come up with before?

Think he suggests the woke and wandered scenario, with no sign of an intruder in 5a, more on the money than a stranger abduction from within.

4 yrs ago.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4246558/Journalist-Did-Madeleine-McCann-just-wander-off.html

But TV detective Mr Williams-Thomas, believes the unsettled youngster walked out of the unlocked apartment searching for her parents in the poolside restaurant.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2021, 12:26:12 PM by barrier »
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #425 on: July 25, 2021, 12:33:32 PM »

I'm not particularly impressed by MWT, but he's as entitled to air his opinion as other programme makers/commentators are imo.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #426 on: July 25, 2021, 12:40:47 PM »

Think he suggests the woke and wandered scenario, with no sign of an intruder in 5a, more on the money than a stranger abduction from within.

4 yrs ago.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4246558/Journalist-Did-Madeleine-McCann-just-wander-off.html

But TV detective Mr Williams-Thomas, believes the unsettled youngster walked out of the unlocked apartment searching for her parents in the poolside restaurant.

A failed Police Constable.  A bit like Martin Grime.

Offline jassi

« Reply #427 on: July 25, 2021, 12:54:02 PM »
A failed Police Constable.  A bit like Martin Grime.

Rubbishing MWT won't make him go away  8(0(*
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline jassi

« Reply #428 on: July 25, 2021, 12:56:49 PM »
I'm not particularly impressed by MWT, but he's as entitled to air his opinion as other programme makers/commentators are imo.

Oh indeed and who knows, he may come up with something new for us to dissect.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #429 on: July 25, 2021, 12:58:51 PM »
Same can be said for HCW.  8)--))
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #430 on: July 25, 2021, 01:15:40 PM »

Why would I want to?  He is doing a fine job on himself.  Just like all of the other wonkers.  Anything for a free ride.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #431 on: July 25, 2021, 01:16:54 PM »
Oh indeed and who knows, he may come up with something new for us to dissect.

Ad Infinitum.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #432 on: July 25, 2021, 01:18:01 PM »
Same can be said for HCW.  8)--))

Good One.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #433 on: July 25, 2021, 01:46:45 PM »

Not sure he can come up with  anything without access to all the evidence so it would be speculation based on speculation..

Offline jassi

« Reply #434 on: July 25, 2021, 01:59:48 PM »
Sounds just the thing for this forum then.

Or maybe not -