Author Topic: More recent events related to Madeleine McCann's case  (Read 35040 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: More recent events related to Madeleine McCann's case
« Reply #435 on: July 25, 2021, 02:52:55 PM »
Mark Williams-Thomas has been filming in Luz and is now heading to Germany.
https://mobile.twitter.com/mwilliamsthomas/with_replies

Thanks Misty.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #436 on: July 25, 2021, 03:28:15 PM »
Agreed, Wolters has never claimed his suspect took the girl out of 5a, bit difficult really, creeping in the dark past the cots to go and open the window and shutters then half inch her out that way without  leaving a trace without disturbing the twins or Madeleine into a screaming crying episode.

Brueckner was on the rampage for many years behaving in the manner you describe.  Burglary sometimes involves creeping about in the dark past a variety of obstacles - we are told he entered a room full of sleeping teenagers one of whom raised the alarm causing him to run naked into the street to make his escape.

Burglars who leave traces behind them end up being addressed as 'prisoner in the dock'.

He spent a considerable amount of time raping and torturing a woman in her own home leaving only a pubic hair behind him.

My opinion is that for anyone with the record Brueckner has, entering and leaving apartment 5A would have been a dawdle.

So think again.  Brueckner wouldn't have seen either PeterMac or Heri in his way when it came to raising from outside the shutters sceptics have spent years tryng to convince the world it couldn't be done when it is patently obvious that is nonsense.

An officer attempts to enter the apartment through Maddie's bedroom window

Not only did he "attempt" to enter - he did enter via the window - and was apparently seen to hand a bundle through to his colleagues while the new coordinator watched what was obviously the reconstitution of a crime.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline sadie

« Reply #437 on: July 25, 2021, 10:16:21 PM »
“ A Portuguese source said: “The new information is pointing towards the fact two Russians could be behind it.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15683398/madeleine-mccann-christian-b-documentary/

How exciting, but I wonder if they would only be middle level.  Involved but not the leaders?  Cos, I think that I have a pretty good idea who the leaders are.   I wonder what/who put them onto these Russians ?   *%6^

NOTE:   It must be 3 months that I have been excluded from forum, but today for some reason I am allowed back.   Not good enough John.  It needs sorting.  please

Offline Erngath

« Reply #438 on: July 25, 2021, 10:45:30 PM »
How exciting, but I wonder if they would only be middle level.  Involved but not the leaders?  Cos, I think that I have a pretty good idea who the leaders are.   I wonder what/who put them onto these Russians ?   *%6^

NOTE:   It must be 3 months that I have been excluded from forum, but today for some reason I am allowed back.   Not good enough John.  It needs sorting.  please

Good to see you posting.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline sadie

« Reply #439 on: July 25, 2021, 11:54:33 PM »
Good to see you posting.

Thankyou Erngath.

Hope i am here tomorrow !   Last time I got past the exclusion I was only in for a matter of hours before I was excluded again.

I don't think I have been norty or anything.  It's a mystery why it keeps hitting me.

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #440 on: July 26, 2021, 04:11:55 AM »
Brueckner was on the rampage for many years behaving in the manner you describe.  Burglary sometimes involves creeping about in the dark past a variety of obstacles - we are told he entered a room full of sleeping teenagers one of whom raised the alarm causing him to run naked into the street to make his escape.

Burglars who leave traces behind them end up being addressed as 'prisoner in the dock'.

He spent a considerable amount of time raping and torturing a woman in her own home leaving only a pubic hair behind him.

My opinion is that for anyone with the record Brueckner has, entering and leaving apartment 5A would have been a dawdle.

So think again.  Brueckner wouldn't have seen either PeterMac or Heri in his way when it came to raising from outside the shutters sceptics have spent years tryng to convince the world it couldn't be done when it is patently obvious that is nonsense.

An officer attempts to enter the apartment through Maddie's bedroom window

Not only did he "attempt" to enter - he did enter via the window - and was apparently seen to hand a bundle through to his colleagues while the new coordinator watched what was obviously the reconstitution of a crime.

Your comment on the teenagers makes Barriers point!!!!

What’s happened with the shutters on that still photo from the forensic journal aka Gerry’s blog? The reality is that no one on this forum has ever put forward evidence that the shutters were opened and Maddie taken out of the window by an abductor. The Tapas group who were first on the scene couldn’t agree on the window and shutters when first asked. Also an abductor would have to be watching goings on to operate so successfully in such a small window of opportunity. They would have known that checks involving going inside didn’t normally happen and also that the doors facing the pool were not locked!! Why not just go in through the door? The bottom line is there was no evidence to suggest a break in and abduction.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #441 on: July 26, 2021, 07:18:32 AM »

What’s happened with the shutters on that still photo from the forensic journal aka Gerry’s blog? The reality is that no one on this forum has ever put forward evidence that the shutters were opened and Maddie taken out of the window by an abductor. The Tapas group who were first on the scene couldn’t agree on the window and shutters when first asked. Also an abductor would have to be watching goings on to operate so successfully in such a small window of opportunity. They would have known that checks involving going inside didn’t normally happen and also that the doors facing the pool were not locked!! Why not just go in through the door? The bottom line is there was no evidence to suggest a break in and abduction.
Yes there is - if you keep an open mind and don’t automatically assume everyone is lying about everything. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #442 on: July 26, 2021, 08:28:18 AM »
Yes there is - if you keep an open mind and don’t automatically assume everyone is lying about everything.

Billy Whizz isn't here to keep an open mind, but only to disrupt and present half baked theories that suit the Sceptic Agenda.

There are several ways in which the abductor could have got in and out of the appartment and more than one reason for why the window was open.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #443 on: July 26, 2021, 08:30:56 AM »

You know for a fact that the abductor didn't go in through the unlocked patio door, do you?

Offline Lace

« Reply #444 on: July 26, 2021, 08:48:39 AM »

In my opinion the abductor did go in through the front door.    Did Amaral wonder how the man who entered apartments to abuse children got in?   Apparently the doors were locked.   Didn't CB have a woman accomplice who let him know which apartments to burgle?  In my opinion the window was opened in order for a quick escape,   Gerry had already turned up unexpectedly.   If Gerry had returned again he would have been cornered,  so the window was opened for escape.  If the abductor was CB he was a professional burglar,  children would not faze him.   I also wondered if Amaral took fingerprints in the apartments where the person who entered apartments at night to steal and abuse children. IMO

Offline Lace

« Reply #445 on: July 26, 2021, 08:51:58 AM »

Same here with the exclusion Sadie,   I've been excluded and now I am able to post again,  don't know how long it will last,  it has happened quite a few times now.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #446 on: July 26, 2021, 09:13:17 AM »
Same here with the exclusion Sadie,   I've been excluded and now I am able to post again,  don't know how long it will last,  it has happened quite a few times now.

If you are having problems Logging In, try shutting everything down including Clearing History and then walk away for half an hour.
This usually works for me, although not always.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #447 on: July 26, 2021, 09:14:30 AM »

I don't think anyone is assuming that everyone is lying about everything, although some people do seem to assume that everyone is telling the truth about everything imo. Uncorroberated statements in particular should not be relied on.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #448 on: July 26, 2021, 09:32:10 AM »
I don't think anyone is assuming that everyone is lying about everything, although some people do seem to assume that everyone is telling the truth about everything imo. Uncorroberated statements in particular should not be relied on.
If you say there is no evidence of a break in then obviously you are assuming that Kate McCann is lying.  Now tell me I'm wrong.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #449 on: July 26, 2021, 09:46:29 AM »
If you say there is no evidence of a break in then obviously you are assuming that Kate McCann is lying.  Now tell me I'm wrong.

Kate may have been mistaken.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.