Author Topic: More recent events related to Madeleine McCann's case  (Read 35031 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: More recent events related to Madeleine McCann's case
« Reply #465 on: July 26, 2021, 12:17:01 PM »
Not really.

It was early season, late, dark, there was a hurricane blowing so people would be indoors & he was only seen by one family.
I missed the bit about the hurricane - what was its name?  Strange the Tapas Group decidded to eat outdoors during a hurricane.  Lucky they weren't blown away.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #466 on: July 26, 2021, 12:39:49 PM »
Come on Gunit.  Admit it.

I am not rereading all the statements but various videos have shown what happened and you WILL have seen them.

Common sense also tells you what happened.  Such cheap flimsy curtains would blow in a gust and it was a gusty evening. 

It does pose the question though.  What other windows/patio doors were open on the poolside, or mayb the eastern side of the apartment?  I think there must have been a gap somewhere for a draft lifting the curtains such as Kate described

I've read the statements and watched the videos, I've even read the statements which, it was alleged, were leaked to a Spanish journalist. I can't judge which version is correct and I'm not as prepared to make assumptions as you are.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #467 on: July 26, 2021, 12:44:09 PM »
Hurricane Kate, the symptoms are gusty curtains & fake abductions.
I think the wind is all emanating from your direction today.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Lace

« Reply #468 on: July 26, 2021, 12:45:34 PM »
Hurricane Kate, the symptoms are gusty curtains & fake abductions.

Chapter Two Truth of the Lie

At the end of April 2007, it's spring in the Algarve, even if the weather is particularly gloomy. It rains often. While the sun shines, the temperature becomes pleasant, but the nights are cold and windy.

Note - the nights were cold and WINDY
« Last Edit: July 26, 2021, 01:11:27 PM by Brietta »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #469 on: July 26, 2021, 12:51:40 PM »
I've read the statements and watched the videos, I've even read the statements which, it was alleged, were leaked to a Spanish journalist. I can't judge which version is correct and I'm not as prepared to make assumptions as you are.
One of the tactics of the typical conspiracy theorist is to focus on minor discrepancies between witness statements or in accounts given months or years after the event and blow their relevance or importance out of all proportion.   Do you recognise this sort of behaviour?  I have seen it time and again in this case, and in most other conspiracy theorists' arguments whether it be 9/11, Sandy Hook, moon landings whatever.  It's a bit sad really, don't you think, that such people have to rely on such tactics in order to try and convince the rest of the world that they are right and cleverer and more perceptive than the majority?  I definitely recognise this in this case and think it's quite pathetic behaviour.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #470 on: July 26, 2021, 12:52:14 PM »
Your comment on the teenagers makes Barriers point!!!!

What’s happened with the shutters on that still photo from the forensic journal aka Gerry’s blog? The reality is that no one on this forum has ever put forward evidence that the shutters were opened and Maddie taken out of the window by an abductor. The Tapas group who were first on the scene couldn’t agree on the window and shutters when first asked. Also an abductor would have to be watching goings on to operate so successfully in such a small window of opportunity. They would have known that checks involving going inside didn’t normally happen and also that the doors facing the pool were not locked!! Why not just go in through the door? The bottom line is there was no evidence to suggest a break in and abduction.

"Your comment on the teenagers makes Barriers point!!!!"

Rather it makes my point that an intruder – in this example, Brueckner – is capable of entering an occupied property completely unobserved.

As for the rest of your post, bearing in mind the amount of bandwith it has consumed over the years, it is simply tiresome.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #471 on: July 26, 2021, 01:02:36 PM »
I don't think anyone is assuming that everyone is lying about everything, although some people do seem to assume that everyone is telling the truth about everything imo. Uncorroberated statements in particular should not be relied on.

A material witness is being called a liar.  Very rich when the accusation originates from the delusion of a serial liar who actually had a suspended prison sentence and conviction for lying (perjury by forging official documents).

More recently he has lied in a deliberate attempt to derail the German investigation into Madeleine's fate.  Is it possible to sink any lower yet still have a following believing and promulgating every word.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #472 on: July 26, 2021, 01:07:44 PM »
Of course she might. She was, after all, traumatised and may not have been thinking straight.

Do you know, I think that is the most offensive passively aggressive posts I have ever read.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #473 on: July 26, 2021, 01:32:56 PM »
Yes, like I said, early season so cold & windy.

Wouldn't be as many people around as there would be on warmer summer nights, with the obvious exception being that endless number of men seen lurking suspiciously close to the McCanns apartment.
As the Smiths were out and about that evening your point is moot.  Do you think Smithman thought to himself "oh it's a windy night, I should be fine to carry an uncovered corpse through town because everyone is bound to be indoors"?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #474 on: July 26, 2021, 01:57:47 PM »

Enough of Insulting Comments.

Warning Points come next.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #475 on: July 26, 2021, 02:20:43 PM »
A material witness is being called a liar.  Very rich when the accusation originates from the delusion of a serial liar who actually had a suspended prison sentence and conviction for lying (perjury by forging official documents).

More recently he has lied in a deliberate attempt to derail the German investigation into Madeleine's fate.  Is it possible to sink any lower yet still have a following believing and promulgating every word.

Once again I'm being accused of something I haven't done. Where exactly did you see a material witness being called a liar by me?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #476 on: July 26, 2021, 02:23:34 PM »
Once again I'm being accused of something I haven't done. Where exactly did you see a material witness being called a liar by me?
Quite, you're far too canny for that, yet only a complete idiot would fail to spot the continual veiled accusations emanating from your posts.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #477 on: July 26, 2021, 02:27:13 PM »
Quite, you're far too canny for that, yet only a complete idiot would fail to spot the continual veiled accusations emanating from your posts.

Veiled?  I must have missed that.  Nothing veiled about them.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #478 on: July 26, 2021, 02:40:59 PM »

So I make veiled accusations, do I? On the other hand these veiled accusations may exist only in the minds of the readers.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #479 on: July 26, 2021, 03:10:22 PM »
So I make veiled accusations, do I? On the other hand these veiled accusations may exist only in the minds of the readers.
You obviously take some of us for complete fools.  It's blatantly obvious to me (and I would suggest also to any neutral or supporter) from your posting history that you think (at the very, VERY least) that the McCanns and their friends lied in their statements.  You are a sceptic are you not?  Which means that at the very least you are sceptical about the McCanns and their friends' version of events.  Now, you may CLAIM that you think it's possible that this is due to mistakes on all their parts but do you really expect us to believe you seriously entertain that possibility?  You've made it absolutely plain you won't accept translation errors for any of the discrepancies so its not a stretch for me to come to the conclusion that you don't accept plain old human fallibility either - in fact you said as much yesterday IIRC.  You have also made the claim that IYO abduction was virtually impossible so please stop trying to play the *innocent face* card - it's very very boring now. 
« Last Edit: July 26, 2021, 03:18:51 PM by Vertigo Swirl »