Author Topic: More recent events related to Madeleine McCann's case  (Read 35035 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: More recent events related to Madeleine McCann's case
« Reply #615 on: July 29, 2021, 12:14:45 PM »
SY made no promises, to be fair, but the only evidence they had was that collected by the first investigation plus a lot of nonsense from private investigators with no track record of success in such cases.

The crux of the matter is SY's conviction that a stranger abduction was the crime to investigate, given the dearth of evidence available.

Anyone who had something to offer could have contacted the police at any time after 3rd May 2007. It's odd that this only happened ten years later and there seemed to be no reason why it was withheld for so long.

People with no information and no suspicion could hardly have been expected to have anything to offer.

I believe it was Brueckner's extraordinary reaction to the tenth anniversary tv crime programme featuring Kate and Gerry making an appeal for news of Madeleine which alerted his companions.

His behaviour was such that they became concerned to the extent that they brought their suspicions to the police who investigated and who took it further.

I suggest to the trained professional eye of the German police the proximity between the rape committed in Praia da Luz in 2005 ~ for which Brueckner was convicted in Germany 2019 ~ and the McCann apartment must have set alarm bells ringing.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 12:17:43 PM by Brietta »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #616 on: July 29, 2021, 12:16:22 PM »
SY made no promises, to be fair, but the only evidence they had was that collected by the first investigation plus a lot of nonsense from private investigators with no track record of success in such cases.

The crux of the matter is SY's conviction that a stranger abduction was the crime to investigate, given the dearth of evidence available.

Anyone who had something to offer could have contacted the police at any time after 3rd May 2007. It's odd that this only happened ten years later and there seemed to be no reason why it was withheld for so long.

It happened due to a television appeal. Im sure Wolters has more than. Just that.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #617 on: July 29, 2021, 12:35:10 PM »
People with no information and no suspicion could hardly have been expected to have anything to offer.

I believe it was Brueckner's extraordinary reaction to the tenth anniversary tv crime programme featuring Kate and Gerry making an appeal for news of Madeleine which alerted his companions.

His behaviour was such that they became concerned to the extent that they brought their suspicions to the police who investigated and who took it further.

I suggest to the trained professional eye of the German police the proximity between the rape committed in Praia da Luz in 2005 ~ for which Brueckner was convicted in Germany 2019 ~ and the McCann apartment must have set alarm bells ringing.

Unless, of course, someone knew in 2008;

Helge Busching says he is the man who gave Brueckner's name to British police in 2017, around the 10th anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance.

Busching, 48, claims that Brueckner told him at a Spanish kite festival in 2008 that he was involved in Madeleine's abduction from Praia da Luz a year earlier.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8720485/Witness-helped-launch-Madeleine-McCann-investigation-says-Christian-Brueckner-guilty.html
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #618 on: July 29, 2021, 03:03:14 PM »
Unless, of course, someone knew in 2008;

Helge Busching says he is the man who gave Brueckner's name to British police in 2017, around the 10th anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance.

Busching, 48, claims that Brueckner told him at a Spanish kite festival in 2008 that he was involved in Madeleine's abduction from Praia da Luz a year earlier.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8720485/Witness-helped-launch-Madeleine-McCann-investigation-says-Christian-Brueckner-guilty.html

The criminal fraternity are not really well known for volunteering information to the police are they?

When Busching finally 'came clean' in 2017 the information he gave to Scotland Yard would have been used to justify the continued Home Office funding for Madeleine's case.

You knew didn't you that there are a lot of individuals who really resent their tax pennies going to keep Madeleine's investigation continuing.  Who if they had had their way - there never would have been such an investigation in the first instance.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #619 on: July 29, 2021, 03:17:26 PM »
The criminal fraternity are not really well known for volunteering information to the police are they?

When Busching finally 'came clean' in 2017 the information he gave to Scotland Yard would have been used to justify the continued Home Office funding for Madeleine's case.

You knew didn't you that there are a lot of individuals who really resent their tax pennies going to keep Madeleine's investigation continuing.  Who if they had had their way - there never would have been such an investigation in the first instance.

Yes, please explain why I should have to pay for the McCanns child when they've never paid a penny for mine?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #620 on: July 29, 2021, 04:37:22 PM »
Yes, please explain why I should have to pay for the McCanns child when they've never paid a penny for mine?
Prove you've got a kid and I'll reimburse you the 20p it's cost you.  Can't say fairer than that!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #621 on: July 29, 2021, 04:41:22 PM »
Prove you've got a kid and I'll reimburse you the 20p it's cost you.  Can't say fairer than that!

No, I want my 17.5 pence reimbursed directly from the McCanns bank account.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #622 on: July 29, 2021, 05:19:54 PM »
No, I want my 17.5 pence reimbursed directly from the McCanns bank account.
PM me your details including name on the account and I値l make sure this is actioned for you.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #623 on: July 29, 2021, 05:30:54 PM »
PM me your details including name on the account and I値l make sure this is actioned for you.

How?

Do you know the McCanns personally?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #624 on: July 29, 2021, 05:31:17 PM »

Can I help?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #625 on: July 29, 2021, 05:49:17 PM »
How?

I知 well connected, so don稚 worry about that bit.  Make sure to include your full name, not just initials, ta.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #626 on: July 29, 2021, 05:54:51 PM »
I知 well connected, so don稚 worry about that bit.  Make sure to include your full name, not just initials, ta.

Don't forget date of birth.  Spammy could be a minor something or other.

Offline barrier

« Reply #627 on: July 29, 2021, 06:14:34 PM »
It happened due to a television appeal. Im sure Wolters has more than. Just that.

He has no body, you know as well as I do, no body conviction's are as rare as hen's teeth , in Germany.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline jassi

« Reply #628 on: July 29, 2021, 06:22:27 PM »
How?

I'm sure she'll know someone who does. 8(0(*
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #629 on: July 29, 2021, 06:24:50 PM »
He has no body, you know as well as I do, no body conviction's are as rare as hen's teeth , in Germany.

Ive got a feeling hes hoping to find one