Author Topic: More recent events related to Madeleine McCann's case  (Read 35234 times)

Offline Anthro

Re: More recent events related to Madeleine McCann's case
« Reply #645 on: August 10, 2021, 11:18:04 AM »
According to a private group on Facebook, ‘Casa Liliana’ has been demolished. (credit: GS)

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #646 on: August 10, 2021, 11:22:29 AM »

Now would be a good time for Stephen Birch to return.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline jassi

« Reply #647 on: August 10, 2021, 11:27:59 AM »
According to a private group on Facebook, ‘Casa Liliana’ has been demolished. (credit: GS)

Could  you explain the significance of this please >
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline misty

« Reply #648 on: August 10, 2021, 11:32:14 AM »

How strange, especially the timing. Is there any further information as to who arranged this demolition?

Offline Anthro

« Reply #649 on: August 10, 2021, 12:18:41 PM »
🤦🏻‍♀️

Offline jassi

« Reply #650 on: August 10, 2021, 12:22:03 PM »
🤦🏻‍♀️

I'll take that as a no, shall I ?
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #651 on: August 10, 2021, 12:25:00 PM »

The house belonged to Robert Murat & he probably worked with Brueckner, since they both lived in PDL, they were keeping abducted children in the basement IMO, time to destroy the evidence before Wolters gets there.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline jassi

« Reply #652 on: August 10, 2021, 12:27:38 PM »
The house belonged to Robert Murat & he probably worked with Brueckner, since they both lived in PDL, they were keeping abducted children in the basement IMO, time to destroy the evidence before Wolters gets there.

Right. Gotcha.

So owner decides to re-develop property in tourist hot spot.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2021, 12:35:27 PM by jassi »

Or maybe not -

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #653 on: August 10, 2021, 01:34:18 PM »
Well he was never cleared was he?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #654 on: August 10, 2021, 02:07:57 PM »
Well he was never cleared was he?

Who? Murat or CB?

Offline Anthro

« Reply #655 on: August 10, 2021, 08:14:57 PM »
I'll take that as a no, shall I ?
Wrong. Best you familiarise yourself with emoticons.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #656 on: August 10, 2021, 08:22:13 PM »
Who? Murat or CB?
I was referring to Murat, but both obviously.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #657 on: August 10, 2021, 09:02:47 PM »
Wrong. Best you familiarise yourself with emoticons.

Your reply appeared  on my screen as 3 little squares. No idea what that is supposed to signify.

Or maybe not -

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

« Reply #658 on: August 11, 2021, 02:50:35 AM »
Who? Murat or CB?

I've never understood the role of Murat, but wasn't he officially "cleared" in the same way Kate and Gerry were? Didn't he also win a court battle with the T7 which concluded there was no evidence to link him to Madeleine's demise?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #659 on: August 11, 2021, 07:14:36 AM »
I've never understood the role of Murat, but wasn't he officially "cleared" in the same way Kate and Gerry were? Didn't he also win a court battle with the T7 which concluded there was no evidence to link him to Madeleine's demise?
Oh dear Billy, you’ve broken a cardinal sceptic rule.  You are never allowed to say that the McCanns were cleared, so if they weren’t cleared then obviously neither was Murat.