Author Topic: More recent events related to Madeleine McCann's case  (Read 22379 times)

Offline Swertigo Virl

Re: More recent events related to Madeleine McCann's case
« Reply #1080 on: November 23, 2021, 09:14:06 AM »
He quoted from statements made on 4th May 2007 which he claimed to have in his possession. The quotes were NOT in those statements.
As I said before he was obviously tipped off about the contents of the statements by someone who knew exactly what was said in those interviews.  Now, given that the Chief of Police actually admitted his force had leaked and given the timing of the report (to cause maximum damage to the McCanns on the day they were launching the Missing Child alert scheme) it really shouldn’t take a genius to work out how Telecino got the information. 
I no longer read nor reply to posts made by those posters I perceive to be WUMS and TROLLS so if you think I'm ignoring you this may be the reason.  Best wishes.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1081 on: November 23, 2021, 10:05:38 AM »
As I said before he was obviously tipped off about the contents of the statements by someone who knew exactly what was said in those interviews.  Now, given that the Chief of Police actually admitted his force had leaked and given the timing of the report (to cause maximum damage to the McCanns on the day they were launching the Missing Child alert scheme) it really shouldn’t take a genius to work out how Telecino got the information.

It was said that Alpino Rebeiro was present in Leicestershire for the interviews with the McCann's friends, and that he returned to Portugal 'a day early'. I don't think that is correct. Rebeiro wasn't in the UK, it was Paulo Rebelo who was there. It seems the Mail was putting words into the mouth of the wrong policeman. Very impressive!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-559297/Police-chief-tells-anger-crying-Maddie-leak.html
England - good effort

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1082 on: November 23, 2021, 10:34:43 AM »
He quoted from statements made on 4th May 2007 which he claimed to have in his possession. The quotes were NOT in those statements.

Why is t his so important to you.  I would think if I could be bothered to spend an hour studying the details I could counter your claims.. The fact is it isn't worth it... The discussion is laughable imo

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1083 on: November 23, 2021, 11:13:43 AM »
It was said that Alpino Rebeiro was present in Leicestershire for the interviews with the McCann's friends, and that he returned to Portugal 'a day early'. I don't think that is correct. Rebeiro wasn't in the UK, it was Paulo Rebelo who was there. It seems the Mail was putting words into the mouth of the wrong policeman. Very impressive!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-559297/Police-chief-tells-anger-crying-Maddie-leak.html

I am really interested in the sceptic concentration on why? this particular slur on the McCanns which you appear to be pushing for all you are worth.

One sceptic mouthpiece has it billed as ...

Paulo Rebelo arrived,the McCanns left for Brussels with a devious plan .. they were about to accuse PJ of leaking information !
Portuguese police have arrived in Britain to observe as the friends of Kate and Gerry McCann are interviewed about the night Madeleine went missing.

At a time when it was still laughingly being denied that "a source close to the investigation" was feeding lying propaganda to journalists, it is being suggested that the McCanns were leaking pejorative information against themselves.

What is it that I'm missing about the importance sceptics hold about this innocuous sentence ("me n'Sean" - "the twins" - "me", etcetera etcetera) at a time when a rapist/paedophile is the main suspect in the disappearance of a little girl.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Swertigo Virl

« Reply #1084 on: November 23, 2021, 11:33:18 AM »

OK, so it was Rebelo that apologised for the leaks?  He was even closer to the investigation then so do you reckon he was the type of copper to be easily fooled?
I no longer read nor reply to posts made by those posters I perceive to be WUMS and TROLLS so if you think I'm ignoring you this may be the reason.  Best wishes.

Offline Swertigo Virl

« Reply #1085 on: November 23, 2021, 11:34:47 AM »
I am really interested in the sceptic concentration on why? this particular slur on the McCanns which you appear to be pushing for all you are worth.

One sceptic mouthpiece has it billed as ...

Paulo Rebelo arrived,the McCanns left for Brussels with a devious plan .. they were about to accuse PJ of leaking information !
Portuguese police have arrived in Britain to observe as the friends of Kate and Gerry McCann are interviewed about the night Madeleine went missing.

At a time when it was still laughingly being denied that "a source close to the investigation" was feeding lying propaganda to journalists, it is being suggested that the McCanns were leaking pejorative information against themselves.

What is it that I'm missing about the importance sceptics hold about this innocuous sentence ("me n'Sean" - "the twins" - "me", etcetera etcetera) at a time when a rapist/paedophile is the main suspect in the disappearance of a little girl.
It's desperate deflection IMO.  As if anyone in "The Real World" actually cares about the discrepancies G-Unit seems to hold so dear to her heart and can't let go of. 

Offline Swertigo Virl

« Reply #1086 on: November 23, 2021, 11:39:47 AM »
Surely an even bigger story for Telecino to get their teeth into at the time when the McCanns were considered suspects in their daughter's disappearance would have been to report that their "Spin Doctor" had tried to sway public opinion by leaking sensitive information.  But that didn't happen did it, because it makes no sense whatsoever.  We KNOW the PJ leaked (they admitted it and apologised for it), we KNOW at least one Portuguese copper had it in for the McCanns from Day One.  We know that the PJ as a whole felt aggrieved at the way they were treated by the "MSM", so joining the dots really shouldn't be too difficult for the super-sleuths on here. 

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1087 on: November 23, 2021, 12:14:05 PM »
OK, so it was Rebelo that apologised for the leaks?  He was even closer to the investigation then so do you reckon he was the type of copper to be easily fooled?

I don't think anyone apologised for the leaks. Rebelo strongly denied the Telecinco claims.
England - good effort

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1088 on: November 23, 2021, 12:38:27 PM »
It's desperate deflection IMO.  As if anyone in "The Real World" actually cares about the discrepancies G-Unit seems to hold so dear to her heart and can't let go of.
Whichever way it is looked at I think it is nothing but trivia.  Deflection is the best that can be said for it.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1089 on: November 23, 2021, 12:52:14 PM »
I don't think anyone apologised for the leaks. Rebelo strongly denied the Telecinco claims.

Do you have a cite for any of that?

Offline Swertigo Virl

« Reply #1090 on: November 23, 2021, 01:50:19 PM »
Cite please.

Offline Carana

« Reply #1091 on: November 23, 2021, 02:20:47 PM »
So who could have had such a gripe not just against the McCanns, but the new head of the investigation? 

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1092 on: November 23, 2021, 02:30:53 PM »

Oh Dear.  Same old same old and still no evidence that The McCanns were culpable.

As it is I don't have to do anything except to read the innuendo and other such rubbish.

Back later, although not sure when.

Offline Myster

« Reply #1093 on: November 23, 2021, 05:21:47 PM »
Oh Dear.  Same old same old and still no evidence that The McCanns were culpable.

As it is I don't have to do anything except to read the innuendo and other such rubbish.

Back later, although not sure when.
After you've mopped up Des O'Connor's latest puddle, made another few jars of Quince jelly and installed a new radial circuit in your Melrand hovel?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1094 on: November 23, 2021, 06:23:56 PM »
After you've mopped up Des O'Connor's latest puddle, made another few jars of Quince jelly and installed a new radial circuit in your Melrand hovel?

Got it.

However, I suspect that I forgot to feed the rotten little shit tonight so I fed him again, or not.   Things could be getting a bit dire around here.  But he is never going to get fat at this rate.

I only fed him again because the tin was staring at me, so he could have been putting me on.

He is one sleekit beastie and a Rat for all time.  His coat is so lovely just to look at.