Author Topic: An Inept Investigation?  (Read 13911 times)

Offline faithlilly

An Inept Investigation?
« on: September 16, 2021, 02:29:53 PM »
10 years, untold millions of pounds and euros spent, 3 police forces and a myriad of legal organisations involved and not one single charge laid yet.

Is this possibly the most inept investigation that Europe has ever seen?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline G-Unit

Re: An Inept Investigation?
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2021, 02:47:28 PM »
Imo it should have been left behind in 2008 as a cold case in the country where it happened.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2021, 02:53:37 PM »
Imo it should have been left behind in 2008 as a cold case in the country where it happened.

So let's all forget about Madeleine.  Abducted from a village full of paedophiles..  Just move on.

Sheesh.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2021, 02:58:41 PM »
10 years, untold millions of pounds and euros spent, 3 police forces and a myriad of legal organisations involved and not one single charge laid yet.

Is this possibly the most inept investigation that Europe has ever seen?
No.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2021, 03:31:16 PM »

What I find puzzling is that after 10 years the parents aren’t asking serious questions about the length of time the investigation is taking. Are they just relieved that it’s not focused on them?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline jassi

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2021, 03:39:54 PM »
So let's all forget about Madeleine.  Abducted from a village full of paedophiles..  Just move on.

Sheesh.

Allegedly

We await proof.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2021, 04:34:56 PM »
What I find puzzling is that after 10 years the parents aren’t asking serious questions about the length of time the investigation is taking. Are they just relieved that it’s not focused on them?
Can I ask how you know for a fact that they are not asking questions of the Met about how long the investigation is taking?  Are you under the impression that the McCanns only communcate with Operation Grange via the tabloids?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2021, 04:35:29 PM »
You cannot be serious!?!?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2021, 04:37:42 PM »
Allegedly

We await proof.

I think there is plenty of proof that the village was a hot spot for paedophiles and we know that two little girls vanished from the area and the police failed to track either of them down.

If Madeleine wasn't abducted - what do you think happened to her.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2021, 04:41:01 PM »
You cannot be serious!?!?

I believe it to be a serious statement. 
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2021, 04:53:38 PM »
To suggest that PDL was 'Full' of paedophiles is quite disingenuous.

The population is about 3500.

We know of a handful of sex offenders within that number.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2021, 05:25:09 PM by Brietta »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2021, 04:55:02 PM »
I believe it to be a serious statement.
Shockingly callous if so.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2021, 04:55:47 PM »
To suggest that PDL was 'Full' of paedophiles is quite disingenuous.

The population is about 3500.

We know of a handful of sex offenders within that number.

One slight flaw in your argument.  The McCanns don't live in Lancashire.  Nice trollin' though.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2021, 05:26:05 PM by Brietta »

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2021, 04:58:24 PM »
One slight flaw in your argument.  The McCanns don't live in Lancashire.  Nice trollin' though.

My mistake:

Leicestershire is also full of paedophiles.

Number of sex offenders living in Leicestershire at record high according to new statistics

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/leicester-news/number-sex-offenders-living-leicestershire-3506747
« Last Edit: September 16, 2021, 05:28:24 PM by Brietta »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2021, 05:16:49 PM »
My mistake:

Leicestershire is also full of paedophiles.

Number of sex offenders living in Leicestershire at record high according to new statistics

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/leicester-news/number-sex-offenders-living-leicestershire-3506747

Everywhere’s full of paedophiles unfortunately.  Perhaps you can supply the per capita data on paedos for Rothley versus PdL and then we will be in a better position to judge whether or not  your argument holds any water.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2021, 05:29:00 PM by Brietta »