Author Topic: Why is the government not doing something about these illegal immigrants?  (Read 9983 times)

Offline Admin

• Administrator
Over 17,000 illegal immigrants have now entered the UK since the start of the year through the Border Force's processing centre at Dover Harbour.  Most were brought in from the English Channel by Border Force, a government agency set up, ironically, to protect our borders from illegal immigration. How crazy is that?

Many others have been officially 'rescued' in the English Channel by the RNLI but few believe this is the case as Border Force call on the RNLI regularly to cover their operations when the numbers exceed even their ability to cope.

Others manage to make it to beaches all along the Kent coast, Dungeness being a popular destination for migrant boats. Some run off and are never found while others are rounded up and taken by bus to the Dover processing centre.  After being processed all migrants are taken to a hostel or a fancy hotel where they have every possible need cared for. All paid by you the taxpayer of course.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 06:13:34 PM by Admin »

Derek

Re: Why is the government not doing something about these illegal immigrants?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2021, 06:30:22 PM »
Over 17,000 illegal immigrants have now entered the UK since the start of the year through the Border Force's processing centre at Dover Harbour.  Most were brought in from the English Channel by Border Force, a government agency set up, ironically, to protect our borders from illegal immigration. How crazy is that?

Many others have been officially 'rescued' in the English Channel by the RNLI but few believe this is the case as Border Force call on the RNLI regularly to cover their operations when the numbers exceed even their ability to cope.

Others manage to make it to beaches all along the Kent coast, Dungeness being a popular destination for migrant boats. Some run off and are never found while others are rounded up and taken by bus to the Dover processing centre.  After being processed all migrants are taken to a hostel or a fancy hotel where they have every possible need cared for. All paid by you the taxpayer of course.

I cannot understand why our government is allowing this to happen ever day. It is like they have lost control of our immigration system. 😡😡😡

Offline Admin

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2021, 06:52:12 PM »
I cannot understand why our government is allowing this to happen ever day. It is like they have lost control of our immigration system. 😡😡😡

This invasion doesn't even get a mention at the PM's questions in Westminster such is the fear by MPs that anyone speaking out about it will be labelled racist. An appalling situation really.

Cherie

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2021, 07:59:01 PM »
The government is burying its head in the sand for some reason.  This won't end well for our children and grandchildren.

Offline Angelo222

• Senior Moderator
  • Post editor
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2021, 08:35:34 PM »

This is getting way too serious now but Johnson refuses to go to Dover to sort it out and instead sends pretty bloody useless Priti Patel, the daughter of Indian immigrants. Time somebody with some English blood in their veins took control.

That's 17,000 too many for sure.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 08:48:01 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Eleanor

• Senior Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2021, 09:16:24 PM »
This is all so frightfully boring.  France is not averse to these people.  But sadly for them they are expected to work.

When I came here some thirty years ago there were No Benefits.  I had to do whatever was available.  And believe me, there was and is work.

At the age of 55,  I got out of bed at 4am and went out to clear Chicken Sheds.  And then spent many a long Winter Grading Potatoes in some misbegotten, freezing Barn.  But God forbid let's not expect this of these people.

Yuman Rites and all that.  So get on with it.  It is the fault of England and if England is that stupid then on their sorry heads be it.

Offline Eleanor

• Senior Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2021, 09:34:23 PM »
This is getting way too serious now but Johnson refuses to go to Dover to sort it out and instead sends pretty bloody useless Priti Patel, the daughter of Indian immigrants. Time somebody with some English blood in their veins took control.

That's 17,000 too many for sure.

So yet more bollox from this Forum when you have no idea of what you are talking about.

There is work in France.  I have been there and done it.  But I'll tell you what.  I don't care.

Offline Angelo222

• Senior Moderator
  • Post editor
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2021, 12:36:12 PM »
This is all so frightfully boring.  France is not averse to these people.  But sadly for them they are expected to work.

When I came here some thirty years ago there were No Benefits.  I had to do whatever was available.  And believe me, there was and is work.

At the age of 55,  I got out of bed at 4am and went out to clear Chicken Sheds.  And then spent many a long Winter Grading Potatoes in some misbegotten, freezing Barn.  But God forbid let's not expect this of these people.

Yuman Rites and all that.  So get on with it.  It is the fault of England and if England is that stupid then on their sorry heads be it.

Thank you for sharing your experiences of real life Eleanor. I agree with you that it is England's fault for creating this situation. Unlike France, the UK is a land of milk and honey to these migrants who basically have nothing. In the UK they will be housed in four star hotels, get free education if they want it and receive free healthcare. They also get cash handouts and can apply for Jobseekers allowance.

No wonder they can't get out if France quick enough!
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

• Senior Moderator
  • Post editor
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2021, 12:39:32 PM »
So yet more bollox from this Forum when you have no idea of what you are talking about.

There is work in France.  I have been there and done it.  But I'll tell you what.  I don't care.

Many of these immigrants don't know what a paid job is, their lives have always involved scavaging and stealing to get what they want. Many are criminals and terrorists fleeing their home countries. Is that really the sort of scüm we need in England?

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline John

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Senior Editor
    • Justice 4 John Lamberton
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2021, 01:54:54 PM »

My sentiments exactly. It certainly appears that Johnson has done a deal behind the scenes with the French. I suspect he has traded off illegal immigrants against keeping the freight to Dover moving unimpeded. Time will tell.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran Member
  • Senior Editor
    • Justice 4 John Lamberton
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2021, 01:56:22 PM »

You are from the old school like me Eleanor, there was no such thing as a free meal in our day. Seems now that any foreign lout can get handouts.  They should all be put to work to earn their keep instead of playing football and having yoga lessons.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2021, 01:59:16 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Jamie22

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2021, 02:04:23 PM »
Boris Johnson isn't prepared to address this issue by the looks of it.  He sends Patel down to the docks for a photo opportunity while she goes out for a sail in a spare cutter but nothing ever changes.  I'm so angry 😡😡😡

Offline Admin

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2021, 03:55:48 PM »
Boris Johnson isn't prepared to address this issue by the looks of it.  He sends Patel down to the docks for a photo opportunity while she goes out for a sail in a spare cutter but nothing ever changes.  I'm so angry 😡😡😡

Johnson's answer to the crisis at Dover is to build a larger more sophisticated reception and processing centre in the docks at Dover. This complex is now being hurriedly constructed so there you have it. Johnson has no intention of turning the dinghies around and sending them back to France. The man is indeed a compulsiver LIAR.

Offline Wonderfulspam

• Executive Member
  • Not All Men
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Admin

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2021, 04:17:41 PM »
Hopefully these migrants are qualified HGV drivers.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/uk-news/petrol-diesel-deliveries-rationed-bid-21655547

Assassin's, rapists, paedophiles and thieves more likely.