Author Topic: Why is the government not doing something about these illegal immigrants?  (Read 9981 times)

Offline Eleanor

• Senior Moderator
  • Veteran Member
Re: Why is the government not doing something about these illegal immigrants?
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2021, 05:43:48 PM »
Back to the thread, what appeals to the immigrants, what with our rationing, power companies going to the wall, what is it that's better than across the channel.

Britain deprived me of my Winter Fuel Allowance.  France gives me more in subsidies that aren't taxable.

Offline Angelo222

• Senior Moderator
  • Post editor
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2021, 05:46:33 PM »
Back to the thread, what appeals to the immigrants, what with our rationing, power companies going to the wall, what is it that's better than across the channel.

It's a simple answer. A choice between a tarpaulin in Calais or a 4* hotel in Folkestone or London.  No contest imo.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Eleanor

• Senior Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2021, 05:47:37 PM »
Because our English government puts them up in 4* hotels and feeds them for free. They can also claim Jobseekers allowance and get free medical care etc...

No green spaces.  No trees.  And life on a housing estate.

Offline Eleanor

• Senior Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2021, 11:57:43 PM »
And youre a senior moderator on this site are you. Sound like a grubby little fascist to me who talks bollocks. Ive been on this site for years and have a lot of respect for John who started it, to take on Bamber. I even went to the High Court years ago  when Bambers JR was before the Lord Chief Justice and reported back here  Time to leave the site now if people like you are a senior moderator

Oh Dear.  Goodness gracious me   We remain Senior Moderators?. So b....r orf.

Offline Outlook

« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2021, 03:10:28 PM »
It's a simple answer. A choice between a tarpaulin in Calais or a 4* hotel in Folkestone or London.  No contest imo.
Is there such a thing as a Four Star Hotel in Folkstone?

Offline Outlook

« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2021, 03:38:43 PM »
 ()678%
This is brilliant, I've come back because I got an email saying the site wanted some input on Illegal Immigration at Dover.  They ask me, a Chinese immigrant, for some input, Yay!

I overstayed my student visa years ago.  I got a job, pay tax and NHI and became a naturalized British citizen, after pledging my alliegence to the Queen, which is more than a British-Born subject ever does and I am a fully paid-up, tax paying, UK citizen.  I live in a shitty flat and pay more in rent than I would in a mortgage but the bank says I cannot afford a mortgage.  People still call me Chinky though.

My friend was an actual illegal immigrant, shipped in to pick vegetables in muddy fields, that the British don't want to do and to live in shitty caravan with a load of other illegals.  Was offered a job as a prostitute by the gang-master but she didn't fancy that so she ran like shit and escaped, got various crappy jobs and ended up turning herself in and applying for asylum.  She got permission to stay and got a decent job and eventually became a naturalized British citizen.  Again, earns a good wage, pays her taxes and NHI and owns her own home.  She still gets called names but we are all used to that.

My other friend is Japanese, wealthy as f..k, walked in through Heathrow, off a JAL flight, travelling business.  Applied to stay, asked "How much you got?"  She said "How much you want?"  They said, "That'll do nicely."  She got indefinite permission to stay.  Is not naturalized but bought a decent house, her own business, pays her taxes.

Don't knock it until you try it.  We are not all scroungers looking for a free-ride.  We are prepared to work, pay our way, pay our taxes and contribute to society and obey the law.  Shame we still get call names and get shouted at for wearing masks in public but that's the ways it goes.

*&(+(+
« Last Edit: October 04, 2021, 03:44:31 PM by Outlook »

Offline Wonderfulspam

• Executive Member
  • Not All Men
« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2021, 04:57:29 PM »
I don't have an issue with the 'Japs' or the 'Chinks' myself (Not a fan of the CCP though).

Me personally, it's mostly Islam I'd rather we didn't import so much of.

« Last Edit: October 17, 2021, 11:53:13 AM by Admin »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Eleanor

• Senior Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2021, 05:32:01 PM »
()678%
This is brilliant, I've come back because I got an email saying the site wanted some input on Illegal Immigration at Dover.  They ask me, a Chinese immigrant, for some input, Yay!

I overstayed my student visa years ago.  I got a job, pay tax and NHI and became a naturalized British citizen, after pledging my alliegence to the Queen, which is more than a British-Born subject ever does and I am a fully paid-up, tax paying, UK citizen.  I live in a shitty flat and pay more in rent than I would in a mortgage but the bank says I cannot afford a mortgage.  People still call me Chinky though.

My friend was an actual illegal immigrant, shipped in to pick vegetables in muddy fields, that the British don't want to do and to live in shitty caravan with a load of other illegals.  Was offered a job as a prostitute by the gang-master but she didn't fancy that so she ran like shit and escaped, got various crappy jobs and ended up turning herself in and applying for asylum.  She got permission to stay and got a decent job and eventually became a naturalized British citizen.  Again, earns a good wage, pays her taxes and NHI and owns her own home.  She still gets called names but we are all used to that.

My other friend is Japanese, wealthy as f..k, walked in through Heathrow, off a JAL flight, travelling business.  Applied to stay, asked "How much you got?"  She said "How much you want?"  They said, "That'll do nicely."  She got indefinite permission to stay.  Is not naturalized but bought a decent house, her own business, pays her taxes.

Don't knock it until you try it.  We are not all scroungers looking for a free-ride.  We are prepared to work, pay our way, pay our taxes and contribute to society and obey the law.  Shame we still get call names and get shouted at for wearing masks in public but that's the ways it goes.

*&(+(+

I am sorry that you feel like this.  I migrated to France many years ago and have never felt unwelcome here in France.  But I did feel grossly neglected in England, despite being a naturally born English Woman.

So it isn't just happening to you. England is toxic at the moment and has been for quite some considerable time.  So just get out of there.  I did when I couldn't even speak French.  But I worked and survived.  The answer is in your hands.

Offline Carana

• Executive Member
« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2021, 03:20:15 PM »
()678%

*&(+(+

Good on you. No country wants immigrant scroungers (they don't have the means to deal with their own home-grown ones). Yet, it's the hard-working immigrants who help to pay for the benefits of the home-grown scroungers.

Offline Carana

• Executive Member
« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2021, 03:32:11 PM »
Why would some migrants / refugees / asylum seekers prefer to get to the UK as opposed to any of the other countries in the EU (of which the UK used to be a member)?

Offline Venturi Swirl

• Veteran Member
  • 66 Warnings Since Joining!
« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2021, 11:13:08 PM »
Is there such a thing as a Four Star Hotel in Folkstone?
Don’t be rude about Folkestone.  On second thoughts do, it’s a dump. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

• Senior Moderator
  • Veteran Member
« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2021, 11:35:40 PM »
Don’t be rude about Folkestone.  On second thoughts do, it’s a dump.

Where is Folkestone?  I've never even heard of it.

Offline Myster

• Senior Moderator
  • Myster's abode.
« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2021, 06:31:19 AM »
According to the highly-reliable Wackipedia, it's on the SE backside of a God-forsaken island where, for entertainment during the Mesolithic era, the native Folkers used to stone illegals landing on their shores...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folkestone
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Venturi Swirl

• Veteran Member
  • 66 Warnings Since Joining!
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2021, 09:23:14 AM »
According to the highly-reliable Wackipedia, it's on the SE backside of a God-forsaken island where, for entertainment during the Mesolithic era, the native Folkers used to stone illegals landing on their shores...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folkestone
Whilst chanting “Folk off back to your own country”, hence the name.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

• Executive Member
  • Not All Men
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.