Author Topic: The Evidence Against Christian Brueckner  (Read 23717 times)

Online Wonderfulspam

Re: The Evidence Against Christian Brueckner
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2023, 04:05:56 PM »
No-one on this forum can answer any of those questions.  The BKA are playing their cards very close to the chest and are sharing evidence with no-one.

Until they lay or drop charges - the general public and even other investigators - won't know what evidence they are using.

Or if they really have anything of genuine substance.
I mean, there's no way to know Wolters was telling the truth, is there? That he wasn't exaggerating the strength of the evidence. But, we know that Brueckner won't be getting charged anytime in the foreseeable future, which rather suggests something about the evidence really doesn't it.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2023, 04:21:15 PM »
Or if they really have anything of genuine substance.
I mean, there's no way to know Wolters was telling the truth, is there? That he wasn't exaggerating the strength of the evidence. But, we know that Brueckner won't be getting charged anytime in the foreseeable future, which rather suggests something about the evidence really doesn't it.

22 Apr 2022 Prosecutors in Portugal have officially named a German national Christian Brückner as an arguido, or suspect, in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/apr/22/madeleine-mccann-case-what-does-christian-brueckner-arguido-status-mean

The Portuguese have no qualms about German efficiency in this investigation and trust it enough to make Brueckner an arguido on the strength of it.
So that tells you all about the evidence you need to know.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2023, 04:24:18 PM »
22 Apr 2022 Prosecutors in Portugal have officially named a German national Christian Brückner as an arguido, or suspect, in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/apr/22/madeleine-mccann-case-what-does-christian-brueckner-arguido-status-mean

The Portuguese have no qualms about German efficiency in this investigation and trust it enough to make Brueckner an arguido on the strength of it.

That it's enough for suspicion of a crime, but insufficient to prove it in a court of law.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2023, 04:39:07 PM »
That it's enough for suspicion of a crime, but insufficient to prove it in a court of law.

The evidence the BKA have concerning the suspect Brueckner is confidential.  And that is exactly as it should be.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2023, 04:40:18 PM »
The evidence the BKA have concerning the suspect Brueckner is confidential.  And that is exactly as it should be.

So confidential that even a judge will never see it.

Offline John

« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2023, 04:43:28 PM »

The Portuguese seem to scatter the arguido cards like confetti when it suits. How many have we had already with every one of them later being revoked?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2023, 04:44:22 PM »
Why do you think that?  What do you think the rush is?

How about justice for Madeleine & closure for her parents?

Isn't that important enough?  And there I was thinking you cared about the McCanns.

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2023, 04:48:14 PM »
The Portuguese seem to scatter the arguido cards like confetti when it suits. How many have we had already with every one of them later being revoked?

Ahh but now there has to be 'Strong indications of the practice of a crime'

Brueckner rampaged around the Algarve, breaking into apartments, raping women & molesting children, whilst telling everyone he met that he murdered Maddie & destroyed the evidence.

That would do it I reckon.

Offline John

« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2023, 04:52:31 PM »
How about justice for Madeleine & closure for her parents?

Isn't that important enough?  And there I was thinking you cared about the McCanns.

It's all a bit weird if I'm honest. We have Wolters saying one thing and the McCanns then rubbishing it, same with Op Grange. Wolters claims Madeleine is dead while the parents and Grange promote optimism and deny that she is definitely deceased.

If it was your or my child wouldn't you want to know exactly what happened to her and especially so when the German Prosecutor's Office claims she is deceased. All very confusing for sure.  *%87
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2023, 04:56:18 PM »
It's all a bit weird if I'm honest. We have Wolters saying one thing and the McCanns then rubbishing it, same with Op Grange. Wolters claims Madeleine is dead while the parents and Grange promote optimism and deny that she is definitely deceased.

If it was your or my child wouldn't you want to know exactly what happened to her and especially so when the German Prosecutor's Office claims she is deceased. All very confusing for sure.  *%87

If this were my child I'd have Wolters by the shirt & up against the wall, demanding to know what evidence of my precious child's fate he possessed.

Offline John

« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2023, 04:58:32 PM »
If this were my child I'd have Wolters by the shirt & up against the wall, demanding to know what evidence of my precious child's fate he possessed.

I totally agree but this isn't happening. Just doesn't add up imo.

Offline Anthro

« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2023, 05:04:09 PM »
The BKA isn't trying to find out what happened to Madeleine, they're trying to find enough evidence to charge Brueckner.
The BKA knows what happened to Madeleine.

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2023, 05:10:48 PM »
I totally agree but this isn't happening. Just doesn't add up imo.

Madeleine's parents should be the first to be informed if there is concrete evidence of her fate.
I wouldn't be wasting my time faffing about at the ECHR or holding vigils, I'd be bashing down the door of the prosecutors office & wouldn't be leaving until I was fully informed of the facts.
Wolters treatment of the McCanns is appalling, & the McCanns reluctance to obtain the truth, by reasonable force if necessary, seems somewhat at odds with their supposed quest for truth & justice.

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2023, 05:12:09 PM »
The BKA knows what happened to Madeleine.

Well, Wolters say's they do anyway.
No way to be sure they really do though is there.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2023, 05:13:45 PM »

The bogey man of naming the McCanns and Murat as arguidos certainly paid off in propaganda spades.  All it ever was is "a person of interest" to comply with Portuguese law.  Along the lines of the fifth amendment in the USA.