Author Topic: Kate McCann calls Internet Trolls "COWARDS"  (Read 2196 times)

Offline gilet

Kate McCann calls Internet Trolls "COWARDS"
« on: April 19, 2013, 12:48:12 AM »

Very poignantly Kate McCann describes Internet Trolls as cowards who hide behind their keyboards.

And only a few days ago we had the perfect demonstration of that when Hideho showed what a coward she is by refusing to defend the lies and abuse in her videos.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2311006/Madeleine-McCann-Mother-Kate-ITV-Daybreak-Facebook-internet-abuse-running-Virgin-London-Marathon.html

« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 01:04:26 AM by John »

Rachel Granada

Re: Kate McCann calls Internet Trolls "COWARDS"
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2013, 08:35:26 PM »
Would any of those posting bile against Kate McCann have the guts to say these things to her face if they happened to meet her in the street, or would they slink away silently like the cowards that they are? My money is on the latter.

Offline muratfan

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2013, 12:57:50 PM »
Would any of those posting bile against Kate McCann have the guts to say these things to her face if they happened to meet her in the street, or would they slink away silently like the cowards that they are? My money is on the latter.

Strange you should say that because a  poster from an old hate site actually followed Kate to Kate's local supermarket in order to confront her. However the coward never did and actually insisted she did feel sorry for Kate ..

I will try to find the post for you

Offline John

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2013, 04:12:41 PM »
People say and do lots of things when in the comfort and security of their own homes but this all changes when they go out in public.

How many times have we seen internet abusers named and shamed and hung out to dry publicly?  The latest one being that youth commissioner Paris Brown.  What an idiot!   @)(++(*

« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 04:15:22 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposť of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Rachel Granada

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2013, 11:59:36 PM »

Strange you should say that because a  poster from an old hate site actually followed Kate to Kate's local supermarket in order to confront her. However the coward never did and actually insisted she did feel sorry for Kate ..

I will try to find the post for you

Yes, please do.  These cowards are very good at talking the talk but you can bet that they wouldn't have the backbone to repeat any of their bile to Kate or Gerry McCanns;s face.  They would just slink away.