Author Topic: Cadaver Dog Eddie and Cuddle Cat  (Read 2340 times)

Offline John

Cadaver Dog Eddie and Cuddle Cat
« on: May 22, 2013, 03:28:47 PM »
Cadaver Dog Eddie and Cuddle Cat

A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Jean-Pierre

Re: Cadaver Dog Eddie and Cuddle Cat
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2013, 05:18:31 PM »
Fascinating

Thank you for raising this John. 

Quite apart from the rather chaotic organisation and serach methodology, the thing that jumps out at me is the "Copyright Duarte Levy" on the top of the video.

I believe he is a freelance journalist. 

What the hell is a freelance journalist doing involved in a formal forensic serach?

ferryman

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2013, 05:29:18 PM »
Fascinating

Thank you for raising this John. 

Quite apart from the rather chaotic organisation and serach methodology, the thing that jumps out at me is the "Copyright Duarte Levy" on the top of the video.

I believe he is a freelance journalist. 

What the hell is a freelance journalist doing involved in a formal forensic serach?

I think Levy may have simply gotten hold of copies of the video and laid claim to copyright on those copies.

I don't think he was out there in PdL in May 2007.

One point that should be stressed is that what we see is the edited, b........ised, version of the original Levy wants us to see.

In the original, long since removed, Eddie actually played with cuddle-cat, sniffed it, tossed it in the air and only after the toy had been hidden in the cupboard did he, apparently, react.

In the sequence John has posted, Grime is clearly seen popping something into the cupboard before the alert.

I thought it was actually the toy, but it was actually Gilet who corrected me.

It appears to be a pink towel.

Key point: Eddie erred, either in failing to alert when he could play with the toy, or in "alerting" when he shouldn't have after the toy was hidden ...

Redblossom

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2013, 05:36:21 PM »
So if he put back a pink towel in the wardrobe? Whats that to do with Eddie alerting to the living room sideboard?