Author Topic: Bamber had a trial run with sleeping pills  (Read 18919 times)

Offline John

Re: Bamber had a trial run with sleeping pills
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2012, 08:29:36 PM »
It's a hard one to call definitely.  Did she or didn't she?   8-)(--)

She says that she thought it all to be a charade of some sort but deep down was she worried?   >@@(*&)
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline huggy

« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2012, 08:52:47 PM »
It's a hard one to call definitely.  Did she or didn't she?   8-)(--)

She says that she thought it all to be a charade of some sort but deep down was she worried?   >@@(*&)

Me again.  I don't think she would have divulged that particular comment if she had been involved.  ?>)()<

Offline Myster

« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2012, 09:24:24 PM »

The doctor asked her if she wanted something to calm her down, so she must have said yes for him to prescribe the tablets... and yet she was annoyed that he had not discussed the problem with her... what was she expecting him to do... hypnotize her. How would discussing anything with her doctor have calmed her down, or made her sleep better. She would have been better confiding in her college tutors about her problems as they would have more hands-on experience in the classroom.

You've got me thinking again with the first extract and his mother's sleeping pills and whether he slipped one or two in their drinks at supper-time the night before... but no doubt traces would have been discovered by Vanezis et al at post mortem.

It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2012, 10:22:02 PM »

The doctor asked her if she wanted something to calm her down, so she must have said yes for him to prescribe the tablets... and yet she was annoyed that he had not discussed the problem with her... what was she expecting him to do... hypnotize her. How would discussing anything with her doctor have calmed her down, or made her sleep better. She would have been better confiding in her college tutors about her problems as they would have more hands-on experience in the classroom.

You've got me thinking again with the first extract and his mother's sleeping pills and whether he slipped one or two in their drinks at supper-time the night before... but no doubt traces would have been discovered by Vanezis et al at post mortem.

Interesting points everyone.  Traces of tranquilliser tablets in any of their bodies would only have been detectable in certain quantities.  Remember that for weeks after the killings the cops thought they were dealing with four murders and a suicide.  Could traces of the tablets been overlooked to some extent?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 10:37:06 PM by David »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2012, 10:28:41 PM »
I may be wrong in this but Julie was at college in London.  If the tablets were for her why were they brought to Goldhanger and left there?  It just doesn't add up somehow.  If the tablets were hers she would have got them in London and left them there don't you think?  She even talks about leaving then on the microwave?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 10:35:27 PM by David »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline huggy

« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2012, 12:28:22 PM »
I may be wrong in this but Julie was at college in London.  If the tablets were for her why were they brought to Goldhanger and left there?  It just doesn't add up somehow.  If the tablets were hers she would have got them in London and left them there don't you think?  She even talks about leaving then on the microwave?
this is a bit weird and out of sequence somehow. 

she says that the weekend after she got the tablets she went down to Goldhanger with them? 

this means she got the tablets and had a look at them so why transport them with her to Goldhanger if she wasn't going to take them??

Offline Admin

« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2012, 01:02:38 PM »
There would appear to be an assumption here that Julie obtained tranquillisers for Jeremy because the sleeping tablets which he tested were useless and didn't have the desired effect.

The first observation we would say about this is that what he did was illegal.  If what Julie's says is correct then Jeremy Bamber is also guilty of drugging someone without their permission and she knew about it.  The Law provides that someone who "administers to or causes to be taken by another, poison or any other destructive or noxious substance" is guilty of Assault. The law includes sedatives or other sedating type drugs within this definition.

Offline John

« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2012, 02:16:03 PM »
There would appear to be an assumption here that Julie obtained tranquillisers for Jeremy because the sleeping tablets which he tested were useless and didn't have the desired effect.

The first observation we would say about this is that what he did was illegal.  If what Julie's says is correct then Jeremy Bamber is also guilty of drugging someone without their permission and she knew about it.  The Law provides that someone who "administers to or causes to be taken by another, poison or any other destructive or noxious substance" is guilty of Assault. The law includes sedatives or other sedating type drugs within this definition.

This was an extremely serious state of affairs.  What the hell was Julie thinking about to allow this to continue?

Listening to Jeremy babbling on about killing his family was one thing but being told that he had actually drugged one or more of his parents in order to test out his theories was something else in my opinion.  I really cannot understand why she didn't dump him and report the matter to the police.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2012, 06:01:31 PM »
Adds weight to the fact that Julie knew more than she let on, but still Bamber is guilty of the murders.

I want to address Roch on the blue forum.
Firstly - why is he now typing my name as 'Mat'. What's happening? Has he started to believe the rubbish that Hall was posting about me, that I was/am John. My name is Mat - it isn't helpful when MODS start playing along with games. Games that made me leave the blue forum because I was being attacked in EVERY topic and the mods let Hall do it.

As for the picture of Sheila on the bed, yes I believe it exists. Yes I've said that all along, yes that's still 110% my opinion. Ewen had the picture and Ewan DESCRIBED that picture to Mike - which is how Mike knows about it, Mike has never seen the picture. There photo was taken when Sheila was lifted off the floor.  The idea that is shows one wound, bogus and bullshit. (But the blue forum members/mods already know that - unless they want to believe Z, Tesko etc etc.)

It is yet another piece of the Bamber case that is SO small but gets made into a HUGE details by those attempting to add weight to Bambers case.

Roch - we always got along. I'm dissapointed you're calling me 'Mat'. Truly.

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2012, 06:36:39 PM »
Maggie and Grahame putting words into my mouth......Tyros!!!!!!  8()(((@# 8()(((@#

Offline Andrea

« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2012, 08:10:14 PM »
Adds weight to the fact that Julie knew more than she let on, but still Bamber is guilty of the murders.

I want to address Roch on the blue forum.
Firstly - why is he now typing my name as 'Mat'. What's happening? Has he started to believe the rubbish that Hall was posting about me, that I was/am John. My name is Mat - it isn't helpful when MODS start playing along with games. Games that made me leave the blue forum because I was being attacked in EVERY topic and the mods let Hall do it.

As for the picture of Sheila on the bed, yes I believe it exists. Yes I've said that all along, yes that's still 110% my opinion. Ewen had the picture and Ewan DESCRIBED that picture to Mike - which is how Mike knows about it, Mike has never seen the picture. There photo was taken when Sheila was lifted off the floor.  The idea that is shows one wound, bogus and bullshit. (But the blue forum members/mods already know that - unless they want to believe Z, Tesko etc etc.)

It is yet another piece of the Bamber case that is SO small but gets made into a HUGE details by those attempting to add weight to Bambers case.

Roch - we always got along. I'm dissapointed you're calling me 'Mat'. Truly.

Mike said he saw the picture in Ewen Smiths office, he said it was handed to smith by mistake from Essex police.

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2012, 08:20:11 PM »
It's all bullshit, Andrea. Mike had it described to him, either in person or over the phone and he has used that small piece of information to claim he actually SAW it with his own two eyes..and then of course he has gone one step further and claimed it shows one wound.

@)(++(*

Terrible, isn't he?

Offline Andrea

« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2012, 08:22:27 PM »
I always wondered why Mike didnt take the picture and run! I dont believe Mike has such a pic or the itemised bill for WHF. I certainly dont believe in Z!

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2012, 08:26:57 PM »
I always wondered why Mike didnt take the picture and run! I dont believe Mike has such a pic or the itemised bill for WHF. I certainly dont believe in Z!

I agree. He seems to believe that he has something like itemised billing and that he was able to get it but the police, BT and the defence all couldn't!  @)(++(*

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2012, 08:33:49 PM »
Can we change the subject ? No one is remotely bothered about Bamber anymore. It's history. It puts people off getting involved with M.O.J cases.

Kinda hard to change the subject from Jeremy Bamber whilst posting in the Jeremy Bamber section of the board...