Author Topic: You can discuss Julie Mugford's diaries here  (Read 70754 times)

Offline Admin

You can discuss Julie Mugford's diaries here
« on: April 04, 2012, 12:45:03 PM »
Julie kept a diary of events which occurred prior to and following the murders. It is clear from her entries that the whole situation was beginning to get to her and that Bamber was beginning to provide less support the longer time went on.

In the end she realised that Jeremy Bamber was capable of murder and had become afraid of her.  It was time to confide in someone.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 12:52:34 PM by Admin »

Offline Angelo222

Re: You can discuss Julie Mugford's diaries here
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2012, 12:53:32 PM »
Julie kept a diary of events which occurred prior to and following the murders. It is clear from her entries that the whole situation was beginning to get to her and that Bamber was beginning to provide less support the longer time went on.

In the end she realised that Jeremy Bamber was capable of murder and had become afraid of her.  It was time to confide in someone.

Are you going to post extracts from the diaries like you did with Julie Mugford's statements?  I think everyone will probably find them extremely interesting and we will be able to gauge for ourselves just what sort of a life Julie had with Bamber.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline John

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2012, 12:58:50 PM »
I feel those diaries are quite damming in regards to Julie Mugford in as much as we have seen from them so far. The talk about speaking privately in the bathroom.  Why do innocent people have to talk privately, why all the talk about the house being bugged.

Was Julie Mugford in on it all along I ask myself?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Sandy

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2012, 01:00:54 PM »
Thanks for putting these up admin I find them intriguing every time i read them.  It never ceases to amaze me how anyone could think Jeremy bamber is innocent after everything that julie had written about him.

Offline Admin

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2012, 01:17:54 PM »
I feel those diaries are quite damming in regards to Julie Mugford in as much as we have seen from them so far. The talk about speaking privately in the bathroom.  Why do innocent people have to talk privately, why all the talk about the house being bugged.

Was Julie Mugford in on it all along I ask myself?

Why did Julie write down and then thought better of it "that he would think clearer"?

Why did she not query why he had not been to bed?

Why did he need to think clearer?

Offline Matthew Wyse

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2012, 01:20:02 PM »
Those diaries put Mugford right in it as far as I can see.  She obviously knew what he had done yet went to view those bodies.  When she says she was frightened and worried about her statement, Bamber reassured her and told her that was why he had told her certain things over the phone.

That stinks of a conspiracy to me.  You have to realise that Bamber had to refute saying such a thing at the trial.  If he tried to implicate Mugford he would have put himself right in it.

At the end of the day it was either him or both of them....he chose the former since he thought he would win on appeal.  I bet he's sorry now??
Most people suspect the truth but few are able to admit it.

Offline John

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2012, 01:23:16 PM »
They sure are dynamite, unfortunately for Mr Testosterone they do absolutely zilch for his case other than nail it down even further.

I was just pondering the whole Mugford thing this morning and what she said in her statements and now in the diaries.  Thanx btw admin for a wonderful job!!

Where is the... "I wonder who could have done such a thing?" comment from any of them.  Where is there any doubt expressed as to who could be involved.  Where is the denials???

Fact is folks, there isn't any.  There is no expression of wonder, fear or anything else relating to any third party in any of those documents except that one reference to MacDonald which we know was the seed planted in Mugford's head during their first meeting at Goldhanger.

There was no worried for their safety, no might need a police guard at their house in Goldhanger or any police protection.  It was all put down to Sheila and her having committed suicide after shooting the others.

Fact is there never was any third party to the act but I will let you into a little secret.  Mugford wasn't the only one to have PRIOR KNOWLEDGE of the impending slaughter.

Guess who??
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

invictus

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2012, 01:24:30 PM »
I am surprised how much Mugford knew and was told by Bamber within hours of the murders. I thought she was more detached and found out details from Bamber over a few days. Not secret whispers from Bamber as soon as the police took her to Goldhanger.

She is damn lucky Bamber didn't get caught by some other means before she came forward; she would have been another Maxine Carr! I don't know how she went to see the dead bodies in the morgue when she knew Bamber was responsible!

One thing is without doubt though to me; Bamber did it. No frigging way did Julie make all that up and incriminate herself so badly. One mitigating factor in her favour is she couldn't possibly have known Bamber was such a psychopath. She was a naive young girl caught up in an horrendous crime. She shouldn't have waited an hour though, let alone a month, to come forward.

Offline Admin

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2012, 01:26:51 PM »
I am surprised how much Mugford knew and was told by Bamber within hours of the murders. I thought she was more detached and found out details from Bamber over a few days. Not secret whispers from Bamber as soon as the police took her to Goldhanger.

She is damn lucky Bamber didn't get caught by some other means before she came forward; she would have been another Maxine Carr! I don't know how she went to see the dead bodies in the morgue when she knew Bamber was responsible!

One thing is without doubt though to me; Bamber did it. No frigging way did Julie make all that up and incriminate herself so badly. One mitigating factor in her favour is she couldn't possibly have known Bamber was such a psychopath. She was a naive young girl caught up in an horrendous crime. She shouldn't have waited an hour though, let alone a month, to come forward.

We have been through all Julie's writings and one other thing we will tell you at this stage is that she wrote on 25 August 1985..

Remember that Maida Vale is just beside Notting Hill and they must have been out enjoying the fun.

Notting Hill carnival - Jeremy stroking Brett's hair!!!

Doesn't that just tell you all??

princess anne

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2012, 01:28:41 PM »
I very much like what I am seeing on this forum as for the first time the public can read the true story of Jeremy Bamber.  I believe Mr Tesko has done us all a great big favour by publishing official documents as they have only served to damahe Jeremy"d reputation even further.  Thank you Mr Tesko, I knew you would put your big feet right in it eventually.  Ann and David are so so happy at your efforts.

princess anne

« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2012, 01:29:28 PM »
I forgot to say in my last post that although Julie was a stupid girl at the ouyset she did come through in the end.  Julie's life has been torn apart too by Jeremy's actions, she didn't ask him to murder his family.  Julie even warned people what he was really right but even she did not realise until it was too late what kind of a psychopath he actually had become.

It is interesting that Jeremy actually admitted to Julie on the days before his arrest that he did have mental problems yet the shrinks have been unable to confirm it.

Offline Sandy

« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2012, 01:31:17 PM »
I forgot to say in my last post that although Julie was a stupid girl at the ouyset she did come through in the end.  Julie's life has been torn apart too by Jeremy's actions, she didn't ask him to murder his family.  Julie even warned people what he was really right but even she did not realise until it was too late what kind of a psychopath he actually had become.

It is interesting that Jeremy actually admitted to Julie on the days before his arrest that he did have mental problems yet the shrinks have been unable to confirm it.

Well blown me down with an Anshutz .22 semi automatic rifle.   Jeremy Bamber admitted to having mental problems!!   I bet he denies that one.   @)(++(*

invictus

« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2012, 01:32:43 PM »

You're right Princess, Julie did come forward and admitted everything including her own crimes and Bambers other crimes. She could have told the police she didn't know anything until later but instead she told the full story, warts and all.

I am not going to condemn her too much; without her Bamber would probably have gotten away with it. 

If you do know Ann and David, please tell them that most people fighting the Tesko bullshit are more appalled at the pro Bamber's appalling accusations against the family and Police than attacking Bamber. Bamber's rotting in prison and will never get out; it's his s..mbag supporters that make me post.

All the best to Ann and David and to the rest of the family.

Offline John

« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2012, 01:33:48 PM »
Julie stated that she welcomed Lizzie putting pressure on her to go to the police.  She even writes in her diary that she was frightened and confused as to what to do.  She was scared in case nobody believed her and afraid of being accused of being a woman scorned.  Should she go to the police? She writes that it came down to betraying the one that she loved or become increasingly neurotic.

invictus

« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2012, 01:36:08 PM »
The major point is she told Lizzie about the murders before she finished with Bamber. So the pack of lies by a woman scorned scenario doesn't work!

Also she told police Bamber hired a hitman and named him because Bamber told her that. Again not the actions of a liar.