Author Topic: You can discuss Julie Mugford's diaries here  (Read 70723 times)

invictus

Re: You can discuss Julie Mugford's diaries here
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2012, 02:35:26 PM »
Julies statements and diaries are dynamite.  Her statements may not have been before the jury but her diary might have been.  Julie couldn't possibly have kept a lie going for any length of time in her distraught state of mind.   

shona1

« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2012, 02:36:22 PM »
If only she hadn't have been so needy, had taken JB seriously when he was discussing different methods of destroying his adopted family, and approached Ralph with her fears. Ralph already had his suspicions.

Offline John

« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2012, 02:37:17 PM »
If only she hadn't have been so needy, had taken JB seriously when he was discussing different methods of destroying his adopted family, and approached Ralph with her fears. Ralph already had his suspicions.

If someone you loved talked about killing their family every time you met Shona would you take them seriously?

I believe Julie really thought that he was just unhappy with his lot.  Most of us have said that we will kill someone
at some time in our lives. The big difference is that what we say is just a figure of speech and accepted as such. 
Jeremy however took this one step further and it does worry me sometimes that alarm bells weren't ringing in
Julie's head. 

Could her love for Jeremy have been so strong that she was prepared to ignore his rantings for fear of losing him?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

shona1

« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2012, 02:38:23 PM »

If someone you loved talked about killing their family every time you met Shona would you take them seriously?

I believe Julie really thought that he was just unhappy with his lot.  Most of us have said that we will kill someone
at some time in our lives. The big difference is that what we say is just a figure of speech and accepted as such. 
Jeremy however took this one step further and it does worry me sometimes that alarm bells weren't ringing in
Julie's head. 

Could her love for Jeremy have been so strong that she was prepared to ignore his rantings for fear of losing him?

I'd like to think that I'd run a mile once he started talking about burning the house down. From what I've read over the months, JB was unpopular with men, but was (is) a bit of a desperado-magnet where women are concerned. JM was young, needy, seemingly desperate to hang on to him - perhaps her actions were understandable, if unforgiveable. What I find impossible to justify is JB's reprehensible behaviour after the funerals.

jamie dow

« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2012, 02:39:09 PM »
Julie probably didn't take him seriously to begin with so that is why she kept questioning him and saying things like the twins haven't done him any harm or that Sheila wasn't mad.  She probably was trying to get him to accept things as they were and try to put such silly ideas out of his head.  I think when all was said and done Julie just thought he was unhappy but would grow out of it.  She must have got one hell of a shock when he told her that Matthew had done it.  Obviously he thought she would take it better than to tell her she was sleeping with a mass murderer.

Offline Centaur

« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2012, 02:40:24 PM »

Julie's head. 

I'd like to think that I'd run a mile once he started talking about burning the house down. From what I've read over the months, JB was unpopular with men, but was (is) a bit of a desperado-magnet where women are concerned. JM was young, needy, seemingly desperate to hang on to him - perhaps her actions were understandable, if unforgiveable. What I find impossible to justify is JB's reprehensible behaviour after the funerals.[/quote]

He was to cock sure of himself shona, he obviously was psychopath material to have done what he did and then to live with himself wit such knowledge afterwards.  Julie was useful to him and then brett was useful and then tesko was and is useful....can you see a pattern??

Offline Matthew Wyse

« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2012, 02:42:42 PM »
I have been reading through the start of Julies diary and the entry for the 7 August is somewhat confusing. Julies entry goes something like this.

3.00am. The phone rang, Julie jumped out of bed assuming it was Jeremy. She says he tells her, "Everything is going well". Julie writes....'Sheila has gone mad and his father didn't know what to do.' Julie told him not to worry and he replied that he had not been to bed all night. Julie told him to go to bed and try to sleep because he would think clearer. (the bit about thinking clearer was crossed out)

He hung up and she returned to bed to sleep. Information sunk in..panic!

I dont understand what she means by the phrase 'Sheila has gone mad and his father didn't know what to do'  ??

Am I missing something here as Sheila was supposed to have been quiet and lightly sedated.
Most people suspect the truth but few are able to admit it.

Offline puglove

« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2012, 02:43:02 PM »
It just makes you wonder how things could have turned out had he not turned to murder to get the things he obviously craved.

Do you mean  -  if he wasn't a psychopath?
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Matthew Wyse

« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2012, 02:43:24 PM »
Whatever happened to Brett or is he still on the scene.  I wonder whose hair Jerry is stroking in Full Sutton nick?

Offline Matthew Wyse

« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2012, 02:44:13 PM »
You might all think this is crazy but could it be possible that Jeremy was called over to the farm and found Sheila and his dad in conflict?

Things developed and Jeremy saw his chance to frame Sheila.

invictus

« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2012, 02:45:41 PM »
You might all think this is crazy but could it be possible that Jeremy was called over to the farm and found Sheila and his dad in conflict?

Things developed and Jeremy saw his chance to frame Sheila.

I don't think so Mark. Jeremy had set it all up by moving the bedroom phone and leaving the rifle out ready for his slaughtering. He had June's pushbike at his house all ready to go.

No way did Neville ever call Jeremy in my opinion.

Offline insider

« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2012, 02:46:26 PM »
You are reading it like Jeremy intended you to.  This was what Jeremy told Julie on the phone, Julie didn't witness this event for herself.

Don't you remember what Jeremy told her later that day when she said she was worried about what she had told the police. Jeremy told her that he had said certain things on the phone so that she would have no problem when the police started asking questions.

This was all a scam you have to remember.
Liars come in all shapes and sizes. No profession is without them.

Offline Matthew Wyse

« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2012, 02:47:13 PM »
Sorry......got carried away for a minute there chaps.  I dont like loose ends or mysteries and have to get to the bottom of them.  Yes I can see that what Julie actually wrote was what he wanted her to know....not what actually happened.   He was quite the fox wasnt he??

invictus

« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2012, 02:48:06 PM »
Sorry......got carried away for a minute there chaps.  I dont like loose ends or mysteries and have to get to the bottom of them.  Yes I can see that what Julie actually wrote was what he wanted her to know....not what actually happened.   He was quite the fox wasnt he??

Yep he was as sly and crafty as a fox. Luckily fox hunting wasn't banned in those days.

Anyone sending our Jeremy anything nice for his birthday?
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 02:49:45 PM by Admin »

Offline Admin

« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2012, 02:50:07 PM »

Yep he was as sly and crafty as a fox. Luckily fox hunting wasn't banned in those days.

Anyone sending our Jeremy anything nice for his birthday?

We are sending him a portrait of Julie Mugford for his noticeboard so as to remind him why he is there.