Author Topic: Robert Murat interviewed by Daybreak 14 Oct 2013  (Read 2201 times)

Redblossom

Robert Murat interviewed by Daybreak 14 Oct 2013
« on: October 16, 2013, 12:02:31 PM »

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Robert Murat interviewed by Daybreak 14 Oct 2013
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2013, 12:28:39 PM »
Lorraine Kelly deseperately trying to get Murat to discredit the Portuguese police.
What a disgusting washed up old hag she is, she has supported the McCanns all the way.
Will be interesting to see her opinions alter as the full account of the Smiths sighting is shared around the world.
I hope she has a good appetite as she is going to have to eat her own words.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Redblossom

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2013, 08:31:20 PM »
Lorraine Kelly deseperately trying to get Murat to discredit the Portuguese police.
What a disgusting washed up old hag she is, she has supported the McCanns all the way.
Will be interesting to see her opinions alter as the full account of the Smiths sighting is shared around the world.

Sad but true

Offline Victoria

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2013, 08:55:05 PM »

Disgusting washed up old hag? You've managed to be ageist, misogynistic and generally quite hateful all in the same post. Well done you.