Author Topic: Cats and Dogs  (Read 77307 times)

Offline Tim Invictus

Re: Cats and Dogs
« Reply #105 on: May 13, 2014, 10:52:01 PM »
I can feel nothing for pets.  I just them as being dirty smelly creatures.  Is there something wrong with me?  I am a bit OCD in terms of cleanliness and tidiness.

Holly!!!
That's the end of a beautiful relationship!  8)><(

Offline John

« Reply #106 on: May 14, 2014, 12:04:36 PM »
How about a goldfish Holly?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposť of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #107 on: May 15, 2014, 07:29:01 AM »
Holly!!!
That's the end of a beautiful relationship!  8)><(

I know!!!  I thought the same when I read about your 8 German Sheps  8)><(
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #108 on: May 15, 2014, 07:32:48 AM »
How about a goldfish Holly?

Yes in principle, but my OCD would kick in upon cleaning the tank and the dirty water contaminating the sink  8()-000(
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #109 on: May 15, 2014, 11:23:16 AM »
Ever seen this Ibex Holly?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #110 on: May 16, 2014, 11:36:27 AM »
Ever seen this Ibex Holly?

Stunning pic.

Looks well above the nursery slopes and yet strangely familiar  8(0(*

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #111 on: May 16, 2014, 01:08:53 PM »
It's from the top of La Masse, above Les Menuires.

It's on the circuit of the 3 vallees. There are 25 points all over the 4 different valleys to visit; your ski pass registers each visit. You can then get a 3 valleys expert certificate and cap badge from any booking office..

It has been done in a day but I am not sure how! We did it in 2 days and it was quite a push! Fancy it?  8((()*/

(Don't worry you can do it without going on black runs!)

« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 01:19:02 PM by Tim Invictus »

Offline nivonco

« Reply #112 on: May 18, 2014, 04:50:26 AM »
Our Scooby she's just turned 18,is Canadian born and apart from a thyroid issue which is under control at the moment she is still in charge around here!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #113 on: May 20, 2014, 07:50:22 AM »
It's from the top of La Masse, above Les Menuires.

It's on the circuit of the 3 vallees. There are 25 points all over the 4 different valleys to visit; your ski pass registers each visit. You can then get a 3 valleys expert certificate and cap badge from any booking office..

It has been done in a day but I am not sure how! We did it in 2 days and it was quite a push! Fancy it?  8((()*/

(Don't worry you can do it without going on black runs!)

Sounds a plan  8((()*/. I'm sure with you acting as guide I will feel safe to push myself out of my comfort zone  8(0(*

Thought this might be you, but then again I am sure you would be carrying a red rose between your teeth  8)-)))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtWX98ssW3M&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I've skiied all over Les Trois Vallees.  Only spent seasons in the Dolomites when I was a chalet maid.  Recent skiing has mainly been confined to N. America and Canada.  Managed some skiing in Scotland in 2005 when they had a big dump of snow. 

Online Wonderfulspam

Free Martin Brueckner

Offline Myster

« Reply #115 on: May 22, 2014, 07:00:32 AM »
FOR SALE:

Domesticated floor-cleaning cat with OCD (like someone I know).
Only whoopsies in neighbours gardens - so no problems in that department either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLt5rBfNucc

(How about it, Holly?)

"Why should I look for somebody else?  Who?  Harrumph!!!   It wasn't Sheila!... we've proved it wasn't Sheila!!  It was Jeremy Bamber." -
(Mike Ainsley)

"The key issue for me was getting to the truth.  I'm left with the conclusion that there is no doubt in my mind that Jeremy Bamber committed those offences... he murdered five members of his family." -
(Jeanette McDiarmid - Metropolitan Police Murder Review Unit - Operation Stokenchurch)

"I know for a fact that Sheila had no idea how to use a rifle, or to reload one.  She'd never done any shooting in her life.  This, took a marksman's skill... twenty-three bullets and they nearly all found their target and had to be reloaded twice apparently.  It's impossible...
So everything that Jeremy is saying is an absolute myth, it's fantasy and that's the end of the story for me." -
(Colin Caffell)

"My brother-in-law said to me as Jeremy turned round and gave a massive great smile... He said to me - "Jeremy did it, didn't he?".
And that's, I think, the point where we hadn't got any doubts." -
(David Boutflour at the funeral of the Bamber family)

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #116 on: May 26, 2014, 08:59:04 PM »
FOR SALE:

Domesticated floor-cleaning cat with OCD (like someone I know).
Only whoopsies in neighbours gardens - so no problems in that department either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLt5rBfNucc

(How about it, Holly?)

Awwww that pussy could be purrrrfect.  I wonder if I could teach him/her to line up their tins of cat food so the labels all face the same way  >@@(*&)

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #117 on: May 27, 2014, 02:58:58 AM »
Awwww that pussy could be purrrrfect.  I wonder if I could teach him/her to line up their tins of cat food so the labels all face the same way  >@@(*&)

There is no such thing as a perfect pussy! They are fun to stroke and play with most of the time but invariably they end up hurting your ears and giving you a headache!

?>)()<

Offline Myster

« Reply #118 on: May 27, 2014, 05:37:32 AM »
There is no such thing as a perfect pussy! They are fun to stroke and play with most of the time but invariably they end up hurting your ears and giving you a headache!

?>)()<
I can't decide whether you're referring to the feline or the feminine variety, but if it's the latter the I agree with you 100%... LOL!!!

Although 99% of the time, it's them who have the headache!
"Why should I look for somebody else?  Who?  Harrumph!!!   It wasn't Sheila!... we've proved it wasn't Sheila!!  It was Jeremy Bamber." -
(Mike Ainsley)

"The key issue for me was getting to the truth.  I'm left with the conclusion that there is no doubt in my mind that Jeremy Bamber committed those offences... he murdered five members of his family." -
(Jeanette McDiarmid - Metropolitan Police Murder Review Unit - Operation Stokenchurch)

"I know for a fact that Sheila had no idea how to use a rifle, or to reload one.  She'd never done any shooting in her life.  This, took a marksman's skill... twenty-three bullets and they nearly all found their target and had to be reloaded twice apparently.  It's impossible...
So everything that Jeremy is saying is an absolute myth, it's fantasy and that's the end of the story for me." -
(Colin Caffell)

"My brother-in-law said to me as Jeremy turned round and gave a massive great smile... He said to me - "Jeremy did it, didn't he?".
And that's, I think, the point where we hadn't got any doubts." -
(David Boutflour at the funeral of the Bamber family)

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #119 on: May 27, 2014, 08:18:42 PM »
Having never had a pussy I don't know much about them!  My friend Pussy Galore  said they like to be stroked a certain way and will often lay for hours purring quite contentedly.  She did say the downside is that if you upset them they can be quite catty 8)-)))