Author Topic: Cats and Dogs  (Read 104649 times)

Offline Joanne

Re: Cats and Dogs
« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2012, 05:01:56 PM »
Padgate has won a bag of cat biscuits for being chilled out! Great for them because I've had to put them on cheaper biscuits but they deserve the best ones instead of the second most expensive!

Andrew

« Reply #46 on: July 24, 2012, 05:36:39 PM »
 8@??)( Congratulations. Hope you all enjoy the biscuits.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2012, 07:27:52 PM »
Padgate, my old cat, makes me laugh, 80% of the time, he hobbles about like a good 'un. Today, I looks out the window to see him race past like he's ablaze chasing a kitten. I even went outside to make sure it was him! He's now pretending to be knackered on the sofa!

Offline starryian

« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2012, 08:13:41 PM »
I have a dog that I called 'Bullseye' He is a Staffordshire Bull terrier and has a great disposition. I named him after the dog in the musical 'Oliver' and he also has a dark patch over his right eye. He is a lovely dog and very playful. However, I am away from home alot and he has to stay with my family. He get's very lonely when I am away and I was wondering whether to get him a playmate to keep him company and stop him annoying my family, especially in the evening when everyone is tired.
Any suggestions? >@@(*&)
Starryian..

Offline Joanne

« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2012, 08:32:01 PM »
Has Bullseye got lots of toys and puzzle toys (like the ones you can put biscuits in and they have to fathom how to get them out so they can eat them)?
Is there a trustworthy dog sitter/walker in your area?
Another dog is a good idea but might 'double trouble' until they integrate, having said that with 4 cats, I'd say the more the merrier! But mine don't really like each other most of the time  @)(++(* They have their own zones!

Offline starryian

« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2012, 09:06:42 PM »
Has Bullseye got lots of toys and puzzle toys (like the ones you can put biscuits in and they have to fathom how to get them out so they can eat them)?
Is there a trustworthy dog sitter/walker in your area?
Another dog is a good idea but might 'double trouble' until they integrate, having said that with 4 cats, I'd say the more the merrier! But mine don't really like each other most of the time  @)(++(* They have their own zones!
Hi Joanne,
Yes he has lots of toys, such as rubber rings and things. He loves to play with them. I do have a dog-walker so that's OK. I understand your point about 'double-trouble' Bullseye can be quite a handful at times so two of them might be just too much. He is on a diet as my wife overfeeds him when I am away and I return to an obese, lazy dog lying on my bed farting and panting. So I have been strict with him (and my wife) about what he is allowed to eat. He looks much better and fitter now. I think I will put together a regime where he is taken for a walk at precise times each day and meets up with other dogs.

Thank you Joanne :-) 8((()*/
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 09:08:21 PM by starryian »
Starryian..

Offline abs

« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2012, 09:50:01 PM »
Buddy my friend has been given a year old yorkie that the owner couldnt look after anymore, is she beautiful 8**8:/:

Super-cute dog. Not sure I understand to whom she belongs though. Buddy?

jackiepreece

« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2012, 09:57:30 PM »
Abs I sent the picture for Buddy because he loves Yorkies, the lady that had the dog couldn't keep her so my friend offered

You know what happens in Essex, she's got lots of coats already

Offline John

« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2012, 05:49:33 PM »
Thought you cat lovers might like this...

http://www.youtube.com/user/simonscat?feature=watch
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #54 on: September 24, 2012, 03:19:56 PM »
Padgate in bed! The spare bed!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Joanne

« Reply #55 on: September 24, 2012, 03:23:17 PM »
Toby.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #56 on: September 26, 2012, 02:18:58 PM »
Aawww cute pussy [Name removed]o!

8((()*/

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #57 on: November 02, 2012, 10:05:58 PM »
The settee 'Berlin Wall' (a cushion) has gone up. Padgate and Toby don't get on, well Toby doesn't get on with Pad, he doesn't care but they both want half the settee.
Bit like this-:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8a40OZtH0M
Fed up with the state of the house, Harold decides to split the house into two parts, one for him and one for Albert.

Padgate is such a great name for a cat ...... sounds like they rule the roost over there Jo! Are they house cats Jo or do they have a domain outside?

8(>((

Padgates staff

« Reply #58 on: November 25, 2012, 11:15:24 AM »
Go out! Are you mad?!
Zippy goes about a foot away from the door and if I shut it, she gets scared. Padgate did live outside for a number of years but hasn't for about a year. I think he's quite an old mog. Toby likes going outside. Kitten lived outside for 2 months when she was abandoned by her owner and then came here to have kittens, she goes out and then jumps at the door handle to come in, she's just not quite heavy enough to pull the handle all the way down.

Padgates staff

« Reply #59 on: December 11, 2012, 10:44:42 AM »
Just been talking to the J Witnesses on the door step and a foxy runs past! Zippy ran in with her tail puffed out!