Author Topic: Its blame Sheila time again!  (Read 16934 times)

Offline Andrea

Re: Its blame Sheila time again!
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2012, 05:38:34 PM »
Gosh, that's a good video, that roch has posted. Am I allowed to say that JB looked like a horribly cocky tw..?

He really, really thought that he was going to get away with it, didn't he?

I posted that video on here a while back Shona.

Offline puglove

« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2012, 08:42:54 PM »
Gosh, that's a good video, that roch has posted. Am I allowed to say that JB looked like a horribly cocky tw..?

Sorry, Andy, I don't know how I missed it.

(Do you love the John Lewis snowman advert??!!)
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #47 on: November 11, 2012, 09:06:09 PM »

Here is a link to your original post Andrea.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=633.msg21274#msg21274

Why don't you post it in the video library so that everyone can view it at ease?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=udJLbDXhTuk&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DudJLbDXhTuk%26feature%3Drelated&gl=GB
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 09:09:52 PM by David »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Matthew Wyse

« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2012, 02:43:28 PM »
Getting back to the subject matter of this thread it is no surprise that this old chestnut has raised its head again.  Sheila is the perfect and convenient fall guy for them.  She has nobody to speak for her any more.  Colin is remarried and off to Cornwall doing his sculptures and her birth mother lives thousands of miles away in Canada if she is even still alive. For all intents and purposes the Bamber lot can say what they like about her and get away with it.  I find this to be very distasteful in the extreme and as far as I am concerned anyone who makes derogatory comments about Sheila are fair game no matter what name they post under.
Most people suspect the truth but few are able to admit it.

Offline James

« Reply #49 on: November 12, 2012, 04:01:22 PM »
Getting back to the subject matter of this thread it is no surprise that this old chestnut has raised its head again.  Sheila is the perfect and convenient fall guy for them.  She has nobody to speak for her any more.  Colin is remarried and off to Cornwall doing his sculptures and her birth mother lives thousands of miles away in Canada if she is even still alive. For all intents and purposes the Bamber lot can say what they like about her and get away with it.  I find this to be very distasteful in the extreme and as far as I am concerned anyone who makes derogatory comments about Sheila are fair game no matter what name they post under.

Totally agree with those sentiments Matthew.   If they chosse to defame Sheila in death they open themself up to the same treatment imho.   8@??)(

Offline John

« Reply #50 on: November 12, 2012, 07:03:26 PM »

Totally agree with those sentiments Matthew.   If they chosse to defame Sheila in death they open themself up to the same treatment imho.   8@??)(

I couldn't have put it better myself James, an eye for an eye eh?  We can add Julie, the Eatons, Boutflours, Pargeters, Stan the man and those officers from Essex Police who prosecuted the case as well as the forensic scientists and the pathologist because they all have been called liars and conspirators at some stage or other in Bamber's campaign.

I wonder have I missed anyone?   8-)(--)
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Dillon

« Reply #51 on: November 12, 2012, 07:41:47 PM »

I couldn't have put it better myself James, an eye for an eye eh?  We can add Julie, the Eatons, Boutflours, Pargeters, Stan the man and those officers from Essex Police who prosecuted the case as well as the forensic scientists and the pathologist because they all have been called liars and conspirators at some stage or other in Bamber's campaign.

That's what I mean by hypocrisy ! " Lookout " on the blue forum is irked that I have called her silly, old  ***** . Well, quite mild really when compared to her continuous, disrespectful rants about poor Sheila . She herself has given away that she is over 60, so you need to come to terms dearie that you are no longer a spring chicken. Also, that you have worked as a nurse in mental health so you ought to know better then to stigmatise an individual you have never met. You clearly have little understanding of the specific details of Sheila's illness.   

Offline John

« Reply #52 on: November 12, 2012, 08:04:02 PM »

That's what I mean by hypocrisy ! " Lookout " on the blue forum is irked that I have called her silly, old  ***** . Well, quite mild really when compared to her continuous, disrespectful rants about poor Sheila . She herself has given away that she is over 60, so you need to come to terms dearie that you are no longer a spring chicken. Also, that you have worked as a nurse in mental health so you ought to know better then to stigmatise an individual you have never met. You clearly have little understanding of the specific details of Sheila's illness.

Very true Dillon.  There a million and one different forms of mental illness but it is clear that Sheila was in recovery and had faced her demons.  She was looking forward to the possibility of a future with Colin and the boys and the few days stay at White House Farm was aimed at helping that recovery. 

Jeremy however had other plans and those plans didn't include a future for anyone within the immediate family. He determined that he would get what he thought he was rightly owed and nobody was going to get in his way.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 08:05:38 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline julie

« Reply #53 on: November 12, 2012, 09:35:59 PM »
I have heard of parents killing their own children when suffering mental illness or depression but has anyone heard of them killing their children and their parents at the same time.   The whole thing strikes me as very strange if not even bizarre.   >@@(*&)   I would be keen to know if the Bamber case is unique in this.

Offline goatboy

« Reply #54 on: November 13, 2012, 08:10:45 AM »
That's it in a nutshell Julie. How convenient for Bamber that all the people who died just happened to stand in the way of his inheritance.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #55 on: November 13, 2012, 09:01:56 AM »
That's it in a nutshell Julie. How convenient for Bamber that all the people who died just happened to stand in the way of his inheritance.

We have heard much about the build up to the killings at White House farm.  Julie and others gave evidence that Jeremy Bamber had been threatening to get rid of his parents for months.  Nevill Bamber even told a neighbour that he was wary of his adopted son and would never turn his back to him for fear of the consequences.  How dreadful that must have been for him, lille wonder he was driven to despair and in fact..tears over it all.

Julie told us how he planned to drug the family before setting fire to the house with them all in it but thought better of it as this would have destroyed some valuable artefacts.  This is such an incredible story that it is highly unlikely it was just an invention.  Julie also told how Bamber had her get tranquilers for him so he could try them out.  Even Julie believed that he was just angry but that he wouldn't go through with it.  Even on the morning of the murders she had told him to go back to bed when he had telephoned her at 3am????

Question is....why would she tell him to do that?   If the situation was so bad and Nevill needed help then why was going back to bed an option?   Am I missing something here??
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline puglove

« Reply #56 on: November 13, 2012, 09:18:50 AM »

We have heard much about the build up to the killings at White House farm.  Julie and others gave evidence that Jeremy Bamber had been threatening to get rid of his parents for months.  Nevill Bamber even told a neighbour that he was wary of his adopted son and would never turn his back to him for fear of the consequences.  How dreadful that must have been for him, lille wonder he was driven to despair and in fact..tears over it all.

Julie told us how he planned to drug the family before setting fire to the house with them all in it but thought better of it as this would have destroyed some valuable artefacts.  This is such an incredible story that it is highly unlikely it was just an invention.  Julie also told how Bamber had her get tranquilers for him so he could try them out.  Even Julie believed that he was just angry but that he wouldn't go through with it.  Even on the morning of the murders she had told him to go back to bed when he had telephoned her at 3am????

Question is....why would she tell him to do that?   If the situation was so bad and Nevill needed help then why was going back to bed an option?   Am I missing something here??

As you say, Julie had heard all this before. She wasn't to know that this was indeed "the night", with all the family asleep under one roof, and a loaded gun left out. (Although there is no way in the world that Ralph would have left that gun for the boys to find.)
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline John

« Reply #57 on: November 13, 2012, 11:40:52 AM »

As you say, Julie had heard all this before. She wasn't to know that this was indeed "the night", with all the family asleep under one roof, and a loaded gun left out. (Although there is no way in the world that Ralph would have left that gun for the boys to find.)

The problem with the Bamber lot is that they have closed their eyes to the forensic evidence associated with Sheila and have chosen to go down the route of sheer speculation.  Forensic material matching Sheila was found within the silencer on two counts.  Blood was found initially which was the same group as Sheila and could not have come from animals as Bamber tried to suggest.  DNA was obtained from inside the silencer some time after the trial which again was almost certainly a match to Sheila.  These are the facts in this case.  This taken together with the rest of the forensic evidence collected from Sheila and her clothing fails to place her anywhere near the killings.  This is a hurdle which they will never be able to get over regardless of how many fantasy stories they invent.