Author Topic: Plastic Bag Up The Nose  (Read 13336 times)

Offline IndigoJ

Re: Plastic Bag Up The Nose
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2018, 08:50:39 PM »
Well they haven't. They don't even know where he is.

how do you know they don't know where he is ? or whether they may have interviewed him and discounted him as a suspect?

Offline Brigadier

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2018, 10:03:24 PM »
how do you know they don't know where he is ? or whether they may have interviewed him and discounted him as a suspect?
Well, all publicly available documentation on the matter state that he has not been interviewed and that his current whereabouts are unknown. So I'm going with that.

Offline IndigoJ

« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2018, 11:00:06 PM »
Well, all publicly available documentation on the matter state that he has not been interviewed and that his current whereabouts are unknown. So I'm going with that.

and how up to date are those? do you have a link ?

Offline Brigadier

« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2018, 11:32:37 PM »
and how up to date are those? do you have a link ?
it's on the Justice for Sion website for one. He is referred to as Mr X and Mr B at different stages in the case documents.
Here you go: http://www.justiceforsionjenkins.org.uk/mrb.html

If Sussex police had managed to interview and eliminate him from their inquiries, they would be singing it from the rooftops. Why restrict that information?

Offline Myster

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2022, 05:47:20 PM »
it's on the Justice for Sion website for one. He is referred to as Mr X and Mr B at different stages in the case documents.
Here you go: http://www.justiceforsionjenkins.org.uk/mrb.html

If Sussex police had managed to interview and eliminate him from their inquiries, they would be singing it from the rooftops. Why restrict that information?
According to the latest docu, Sussex Police did just that and examined all his available clothing for blood traces, found none and eliminated Mr B from their suspect list as he was also nowhere near the crime scene at the time... unless, that is, you choose to believe Dennis Eady.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10520603/Billie-Jo-troubling-clues-new-Channel-5-documentary-25-years-later.html
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Brigadier

« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2022, 03:46:51 PM »
True, I found that interesting. It was the first time I'd heard about him being investigated. Although as was pointed out later in the programme, it's not clear how definite the witnesses were in getting the timings right. it is not the first time, someone has been incorrectly eliminated as a suspect. That's exactly what happened with Robert Napper. He was ruled out due to his height (ignoring that he walked with a stoop), thus enabling him to commit hundreds of rapes and several murders.

As for the clothing, he was interviewed the following day. Giving him plenty of time to dispose of what he had been wearing. Other witnesses offering statements of seeing him in the area with paint on his clothes were ignored by the investigating team.

Offline EYES4LIES2

« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2022, 05:31:53 PM »
I too used to think this detail was hard to explain if Jenkins was the killer, but its simple really - moments after he had bludgeoned her he had to divert attention away from himself and make it look like the work of a random nutcase.... and this was the first thing that came into his head bearing in mind he couldnt sexually assault her without incriminating himself

looking back, what was all this bollocks about a nutter on the loose with a penchant for black plastic bags ? I doubt he ever existed

Exactly this. He was well aware of the mentally unwell man who was known to have a fetish for plastic bags.

The question for me is how did the mentally I’ll man get into her house (without alerting her) to silently attack her from behind. As soon as she saw a stranger like that she would of ran inside and locked the door.

The man was also interviewed and in custody they found black bags stuffed up his nose and up his bottom. It’s very clear in the appeal this man was spoke to, what’s not clear is what happens to rule him out!!

It didn’t happen imo.
Mr H

Offline Myster

« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2022, 06:15:15 PM »
Exactly this. He was well aware of the mentally unwell man who was known to have a fetish for plastic bags.

The question for me is how did the mentally I’ll man get into her house (without alerting her) to silently attack her from behind. As soon as she saw a stranger like that she would of ran inside and locked the door.

The man was also interviewed and in custody they found black bags stuffed up his nose and up his bottom. It’s very clear in the appeal this man was spoke to, what’s not clear is what happens to rule him out!!

It didn’t happen imo.
He wouldn't have needed to get inside.  The old gate/door at the side of the house leading to the rear was allegedly unlocked, so he could easily have sneaked silently along the ginnel and blugeoned Billie-Jo from behind as she was painting the patio doors, without her being aware at all.  As shown in the CS photos...

https://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=12320.0
« Last Edit: July 05, 2022, 06:21:39 PM by Myster »
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.