Author Topic: Consider this scenario - Would a guilty person keep their case alive for many years?  (Read 59097 times)

Offline G-Unit

Oh God.  Ghastly semantics again.  There would have been no point.

You really are not very good at this.

I'm sure there are quotes by the McCanns asking for a re-opened or new investigation which can be found to prove me wrong. Or maybe not.....

If those quotes can't be found then I'm right and VS is wrong and I am good at this.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

I'm sure there are quotes by the McCanns asking for a re-opened or new investigation which can be found to prove me wrong. Or maybe not.....

If those quotes can't be found then I'm right and VS is wrong and I am good at this.

IF.

No, The McCanns didn't ask for the Investigation to be reopened because they had no new evidence, which was a requirement.  The Investigation could not be reopened without new evidence. You probably didn't know that.  But then you don't know very much at all.

Offline Venturi Swirl

If you mean the McCanns, they never asked for an investigation to be re-opened.Nor did they ask for a new investigation to be launched. They asked for a review of the archived investigation and, imo, were hoping that investigation (which named them as suspects)  would be discredited.
Why, if they knew they were guilty, would they think that the mountain of evidence (upon which you and other sceptics have drawn to come to your opinions) would discredit the original investigation and not focus attention once more on themselves?  Surely you must realise that what you have written makes absolutely no sense whatsoever?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

So explain exactly how you think that these two alleged criminals would benefit from having the Metropolitan police review all the evidence gathered in this case, much of which you believe incriminates them?  Talk us through it.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

So explain exactly how you think that these two alleged criminals would benefit from having the Metropolitan police review all the evidence gathered in this case, much of which you believe incriminates them?  Talk us through it.

What evidence? We're always told there isn't any.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Lace

Well lets start with the witness who saw a man staring at 5a, twice,  he was wearing a black leather jacket,  CB was known to wear a black leather jacket.  This same witness has said it was CB that she saw.

Then there is the fact that he burgled apartments.   He is a Paedophile and if he knew there was a child alone in an apartment do you think he would miss the opportunity of entering that apartment?

He was talking on the dark web about kidnapping something small.

He confessed to knowing all about what happened to Madeleine.

His phone pinged in the area of 5a.

He moved back to Germany not long after Madeleine disappeared.

He told a girlfriend he had a terrible job to do on the 3rd of May.

He got very agitated when anyone brought up missing Madeleine.

These are just some of them.  We don't know what the German Police have on him.

Offline jassi

Well lets start with the witness who saw a man staring at 5a, twice,  he was wearing a black leather jacket,  CB was known to wear a black leather jacket.  This same witness has said it was CB that she saw.

Then there is the fact that he burgled apartments.   He is a Paedophile and if he knew there was a child alone in an apartment do you think he would miss the opportunity of entering that apartment?

All your little list does is confirm that he is a person of interest.
The police need to make a case that they hope will stand up in court.

They certainly haven't got to that stage yet. Wolters recently suggested that  they may never do so.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline faithlilly

How much of that information was published in the tabloids?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline jassi

How much was embellished by the tabloids ?
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline faithlilly

How much was embellished by the tabloids ?

A costly business no doubt.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline John

Members are reminded to keep posts relevant and above all, respectful to your fellow members. Please continue to report forum rules breaches in the usual way as reports are always dealt with by our magnificent team of moderators. No report is ever ignored.

Thank you everyone.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Venturi Swirl

And answer came there none.

Offline Lace

Are you saying they are lies?

Offline jassi

I'm sure some of it is true.

Or maybe not -

Offline Venturi Swirl

The evidence I was referring to in my post is all the so-called evidence in the files against the McCanns that sceptics have based all their suspicions on, the evidence that thr McCanns themselves begged the government to be reviewed by the police after the case had been archived and was receding in people’s memories.  Apparently this seems a perfectly explicable thing for criminals to do, yet no one can really explain why.