Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?  (Read 260902 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?
« Reply #420 on: October 09, 2014, 11:24:26 PM »
Hi Mat

I am sure you wont mind me responding to your pm here.  I am really not keen on pming at all especially given all the problems I had with Maggie.  If it was up to me I would ban the pm facility period.  I've never been into pming.  I post on a forum to debate stuff with other posters not to engage in behind the scenes one on one conversations.  I have my friends and family for that.

In answer to your question Mat, I know nothing about who wrote to JB letting him know about Caroline's change of stance.  I have sent and received about 4 letters from JB over some 2/3 years.  The last time I wrote to JB was April '14.  He responded within days.  I have been meaning to write to him for weeks but haven't got round to it yet. I doubt very much that JB is bothered by Caroline's change of stance.  Caroline is not someone capable of influencing the direction of JB's case no more that you or I are. 

I am frequently accused of things by Blue that have absolutely nothing to do with me whatsoever eg NGB's recent accusation that I put Jackie up to using the term "knitting" as in knitting circle.  All this from a non-practicing barrister ie someone who should know better than to accuse without evidence.  I've been accused by Caroline of all sorts too that have absolutely nothing to do with me whatsoever eg poster 'Toni'.  If anyone thinks I have the time or inclination to be bothered writing to JB to tell him that a poster on a forum has changed  stance then I can assure them they are very much mistaken. 

NGB speaks regularly with JB on the telephone so perhaps he could clarify the situation.

No one is accusing you, I have a pretty good idea who it was and you were never a suspect.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #421 on: October 09, 2014, 11:25:10 PM »
Oh WOW!! Someone wrote to Bamber to tell him about Caroline? Really?

How weird. How creepy. How freaky........it was Gladys, wasn't it?

isn't though?!

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #422 on: October 10, 2014, 01:06:16 AM »
Oh WOW!! Someone wrote to Bamber to tell him about Caroline? Really?

How weird. How creepy. How freaky........it was Gladys, wasn't it?

Here, here! Utterly pathetic. Bamber himself already elbowed Tesko and Preece and totally ignores that cranky forum; it's really quite something when a child killer looks down his nose at that motley crew!

@)(++(*

Offline John

« Reply #423 on: October 11, 2014, 04:17:44 AM »
Admins and mods can't read PM's.

I just read Holly's post referring to Gladys' previous comment about reading personal messages and I can confirm that personal messages can only be accessed by the account holder using his or her unique password which by the way is not known by anyone except them.  The blue forum uses an almost identical platform to us here so Gladys' revelation was nonsense as usual.

The rules here are very clear, posting personal messages attracts an instant ban.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 11:32:46 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline puglove

« Reply #424 on: October 11, 2014, 10:06:09 PM »
When Gladys was "global mod" (blink and you would have missed it) he told someone  (  8(0(* ) that he had to struggle to resist the temptation of reading the pms. So I'm guessing that they're not so private, after all.

And I don't believe for ONE MOMENT that ngb thinks that Bamber is innocent. That's one of the reasons why, when a trifle tired and emotional, I get so cross and sweary about the blue forum.

Well, as I've said, Gladys once pm'd that he "struggled to resist the temptation of reading pms" and today he posted "when I was admin I could read all the pms of members" so for once, even though he's a dick and did the bum-clenchingly awful "Gav", I have to believe him. The pms on that forum CAN be read. And I bet I know who by.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #425 on: October 12, 2014, 08:22:54 PM »
Well, as I've said, Gladys once pm'd that he "struggled to resist the temptation of reading pms" and today he posted "when I was admin I could read all the pms of members" so for once, even though he's a dick and did the bum-clenchingly awful "Gav", I have to believe him. The pms on that forum CAN be read. And I bet I know who by.

If NGB says they can't be read, that's good enough for me! He's reading the lot! 8)--))

Offline Caroline

« Reply #426 on: October 13, 2014, 12:08:04 AM »
I just read Holly's post referring to Gladys' previous comment about reading personal messages and I can confirm that personal messages can only be accessed by the account holder using his or her unique password which by the way is not known by anyone except them.  The blue forum uses an almost identical platform to us here so Gladys' revelation was nonsense as usual.

The rules here are very clear, posting personal messages attracts an instant ban.

This is true, admins and mods can't read PM's -  there are lots of Simple Machine forums and if it were possible to read PM's, it would be all over the internet. It's an invasion of privacy and if that were the case, no one would want to use the SM set-up.

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #427 on: October 13, 2014, 01:41:25 AM »
Grahame says he was told by "Admin" that he can do, but he never did it. I believe the information he was given is wrong.

Trust me...if anyone could read my PM's we'd know about it !!    @)(++(*

Offline Amazon

« Reply #428 on: October 18, 2014, 05:50:48 PM »
Well I see NGB was caught in one of those "Holy Cr*p" moments just a few minutes ago  @)(++(* and a whole thread that he'd obviously forgotten about participating in disappeared with a puff of smoke - but not before I had read it and been reminded of just how awful some of those people are.

Except Bob, who made a comment on that thread reminding me of his great posts... now what the heck happened to Bob?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #429 on: October 18, 2014, 06:02:24 PM »
Most 'normal' people, whichever camp, can only discuss the case so many time before they lose the will to live.

This was Bob at his best:

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,2702.msg88075.html#msg88075

@)(++(* 8@??)( 8((()*/

Was Bob Bob or was he Bob Woffinden?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #430 on: October 18, 2014, 06:10:17 PM »
Well I see NGB was caught in one of those "Holy Cr*p" moments just a few minutes ago  @)(++(* and a whole thread that he'd obviously forgotten about participating in disappeared with a puff of smoke - but not before I had read it and been reminded of just how awful some of those people are.

Except Bob, who made a comment on that thread reminding me of his great posts... now what the heck happened to Bob?

NGB has selective memory.  A few months ago Timmy made a post about setting his sat nav up and going round to Gladys' "cul de sac" to sort him out.  As far as I could see there was no intent but as far as NGB was concerned this was deemed to be a real threat said with menace and intent.  Yet many of us remember the Gav threats. Same old, same old...
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #431 on: October 19, 2014, 12:07:52 AM »
NGB has selective memory.  A few months ago Timmy made a post about setting his sat nav up and going round to Gladys' "cul de sac" to sort him out.  As far as I could see there was no intent but as far as NGB was concerned this was deemed to be a real threat said with menace and intent.  Yet many of us remember the Gav threats. Same old, same old...

Did I (Timmy!  8()(((@#) really 'threaten' to go sort Gladys out! Well if I did it was 100% tongue in cheek; Gladys is a diamond in my book; one of those people who cheers up a rainy day with the the oft thought "at least I am not Gladys"! And who could forget 'GAV' .... ex- New Zealand SAS and now a mercanery who can track down anyone in any country .... including Luxembourg! Scary stuff!!!!!

Has anyone asked Mr. Gladys how GAV is doing these days?

Offline John

« Reply #432 on: October 19, 2014, 02:05:58 PM »
Did I (Timmy!  8()(((@#) really 'threaten' to go sort Gladys out! Well if I did it was 100% tongue in cheek; Gladys is a diamond in my book; one of those people who cheers up a rainy day with the the oft thought "at least I am not Gladys"! And who could forget 'GAV' .... ex- New Zealand SAS and now a mercanery who can track down anyone in any country .... including Luxembourg! Scary stuff!!!!!

Has anyone asked Mr. Gladys how GAV is doing these days?

Gladys or Mr. G as he now calls himself likes to give it out but goes off crying to mummy admin when it all goes wrong.  Those pm's would certainly be worth a squint.   @)(++(*
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 02:21:34 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #433 on: October 19, 2014, 09:30:02 PM »
Gladys or Mr. G as he now calls himself likes to give it out but goes off crying to mummy admin when it all goes wrong.  Those pm's would certainly be worth a squint.   @)(++(*

Pah...big girls blouse.  Seriously I find it embarrassing that adult men get all big girls blousy about a bit of name calling.  Nelly makes Gladys worse by pandering to his whims.  Have they no shame with men and women fighting on the front line and 750 troops sent to W.Africa to sort out Ebola.

And Gladys yes I've 'suffered' so-called 'abuse' from Lookout and Scipio.  I'm sure you will tell me that it wasn't as bad as yours though  8)><(

I think we might all get a respite from Gladys as I get the feeling he's about to go into Beltdown mode

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,5950.msg267900.html#msg267900

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #434 on: October 19, 2014, 09:41:47 PM »
Cooee Jackie

I was just catching up with my pm's and noticed I was due to send you a reply but it appears you no longer have an account here?

Do you do smoke signals?