Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?  (Read 260897 times)

Offline puglove

Re: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?
« Reply #465 on: November 04, 2014, 11:34:03 PM »
Grahame is on record as stating that he doesn't like Jeremy Bamber as a person and is uncertain as to his guilt.  At least he is being honest even though he can come across as an absolute pillock at times.

According to Gladys, I wallow in a filthy pit of vomit, wee and excrement. And I have sex with dogs. Strange things to say about a sweet little old vegetarian granny, but hey ho, that's calvinism for you.

#one rule for one, another rule for loony old religious frottering old pillocks.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #466 on: November 05, 2014, 12:03:22 AM »
I hear Cloe 23 otherwise Barren Von Preece is alive and well and calling me a racist again on Tesco's! That lonely old stalker is like Gladys .... humourless, twisted and bitter! At least the old crank will never pass on her nastiness to any offspring!  8((()*/

(Sorry for using your 'Linda Lusadi' earlier Pugsy! You can use my 'dried up as Ghandi's sandal' anytime you like .... why am I thinking of Clappedout as I typed that?)

Offline John

« Reply #467 on: November 05, 2014, 03:33:45 AM »
I hear Cloe 23 otherwise Barren Von Preece is alive and well and calling me a racist again on Tesco's! That lonely old stalker is like Gladys .... humourless, twisted and bitter! At least the old crank will never pass on her nastiness to any offspring!  8((()*/

(Sorry for using your 'Linda Lusadi' earlier Pugsy! You can use my 'dried up as Ghandi's sandal' anytime you like .... why am I thinking of Clappedout as I typed that?)

I was told she posted several derogatory remarks about you and me but the mods removed them immediately...  might be something to do with the phases of the moon?   &%+((£   She was damn lucky not to have got the sack though for bringing her employer into disrepute over the Harrison affair. I must say, he stitched her up like a kipper  @)(++(*
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 03:36:21 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #468 on: November 06, 2014, 08:31:57 PM »
I was told she posted several derogatory remarks about you and me but the mods removed them immediately...  might be something to do with the phases of the moon?   &%+((£   She was damn lucky not to have got the sack though for bringing her employer into disrepute over the Harrison affair. I must say, he stitched her up like a kipper  @)(++(*

50 something, dried up bitter tasting old kipper!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #469 on: November 14, 2014, 02:38:51 PM »
Blue is currently dominated by the case of Joseph Lewis, Mike's nephew, who was apparently involved with illegal drugs and died from a heroin overdose.

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,6098.msg270678.html#msg270678

Mike also claims he was convicted (unrelated to above) based on evidence fabricated by S.Yorks police.  And that the father of Joseph, Godfrey Lewis (Geoff), attempted to suffocate Mike's mother but was a paid police informer and as such no action was taken.

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,3337.msg174828.html?PHPSESSID=cee45027462ec7666f66e34df20896e1#msg174828

I don't know anything about the above cases so don't feel able to comment other than to send condolences to the friends and family of Joseph Lewis.   

Given Mikes's historical connections with Jeremy Bamber eg serving time together, McKenzie Friend, founder/owner of The Jeremy Bamber Forum, is the above harmful to Jeremy Bamber, a convicted mass murderer who claims he is the victim of a MoJ?

Is it time a new forum was created primarily to discuss the case of Jeremy Bamber?

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline puglove

« Reply #470 on: November 14, 2014, 03:46:38 PM »
Blue is currently dominated by the case of Joseph Lewis, Mike's nephew, who was apparently involved with illegal drugs and died from a heroin overdose.

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,6098.msg270678.html#msg270678

Mike also claims he was convicted (unrelated to above) based on evidence fabricated by S.Yorks police.  And that the father of Joseph, Godfrey Lewis (Geoff), attempted to suffocate Mike's mother but was a paid police informer and as such no action was taken.

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,3337.msg174828.html?PHPSESSID=cee45027462ec7666f66e34df20896e1#msg174828

I don't know anything about the above cases so don't feel able to comment other than to send condolences to the friends and family of Joseph Lewis.   

Given Mikes's historical connections with Jeremy Bamber eg serving time together, McKenzie Friend, founder/owner of The Jeremy Bamber Forum, is the above harmful to Jeremy Bamber, a convicted mass murderer who claims he is the victim of a MoJ?

Is it time a new forum was created primarily to discuss the case of Jeremy Bamber?

Regarding the blue forum, I think the rot set in when Gladys did a Gav, then Mike put the tin hat on it with Agent Z.

And I don't think that there's anything left to discuss.   

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #471 on: November 14, 2014, 06:14:04 PM »
Regarding the blue forum, I think the rot set in when Gladys did a Gav, then Mike put the tin hat on it with Agent Z.

And I don't think that there's anything left to discuss.

Hey puglove  8((()*/

Just cracked open a bottle of "Old Crafty Hen" to get the w.e going  *&*%£  It's from Morlands, makers of Old Speckled Hen.  Think you're more a G&T sort of girl?

When I look back on the early days of Blue it seemed a decent place to post with the likes of 'Kaldin' and 'The Brilliant Mistake'.  Mike seemed pleasant, sensible and 'normal'.  Then it seems Mike went loopy, Gladys appeared followed by Clappy and it has never been the same since   8(8-))

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline puglove

« Reply #472 on: November 14, 2014, 06:49:09 PM »
Hey puglove  8((()*/

Just cracked open a bottle of "Old Crafty Hen" to get the w.e going  *&*%£  It's from Morlands, makers of Old Speckled Hen.  Think you're more a G&T sort of girl?

When I look back on the early days of Blue it seemed a decent place to post with the likes of 'Kaldin' and 'The Brilliant Mistake'.  Mike seemed pleasant, sensible and 'normal'.  Then it seems Mike went loopy, Gladys appeared followed by Clappy and it has never been the same since   8(8-))

Ho ho! NEVER Gin, Holl! (Just about anything else, though).

Yes, Gladys was definitely the harbinger of blue doom. Being a mod went straight to his head, sadly, and he turned into Hitler. People saw Mike's feet of clay when he invented Ali Bongo. Clappy seemed to turn up when the knitting circle appeared, and it went all wine-o-clock and Spanx. The forum never recovered.      8)><(

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #473 on: November 18, 2014, 12:03:15 AM »
Who the hell publicises drug deaths and heroin dealing all over their forum! Being the family of that sad old burglar Tesco, it's obviously all the police's fault and a stitch up of the innocents  .....with the usual double helping of police corruption! Yeah right!

Someone told me NGB is supporting the corruption claims and funding complaints against the police! I don't know if that's true but if so all I can do is shake my head at old Nelly! That will be the second pathetic lost cause he has funded after the pig skin shoot by a bunch of cowboys in America to try and free that child killer Bamber!

Very strange behaviour for a barrister! I wonder what support for these 'causes' Nelly would find from his old compadres at the bar!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #474 on: December 04, 2014, 01:39:52 PM »
Cooee Jackie

It seems you are getting some grief:

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,6210.msg275304.html#msg275304

Very comparable with this:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=5638.msg203498#msg203498

Just wanted to echo puglove's sentiments:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=5565.msg198443#msg198443

Of course Jackie should you require back-up I am sure this could be arranged by a little trip to Blue turf.  We await the call up Jackie  ?>)()< ?>)()<

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #475 on: December 05, 2014, 06:31:16 PM »
Cooee Caroline

I think you will find it's "to you" not "too you".  This is all getting too much and reminds me of terrible two's.  Anyhoo I'm going to park this right here

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,6205.msg275485.html#msg275485

Why are you picking Jackie up on her spelling when there are plenty of others, incl yourself, who fall short?  I thought you and others discouraged Reader for being pedantic in this regard?  And you claim I am "spiteful", "attention seeking" and "attempting to 'try' and put one over on someone else" 

Offline Caroline

« Reply #476 on: December 06, 2014, 12:25:51 PM »
Cooee Caroline

I think you will find it's "to you" not "too you".  This is all getting too much and reminds me of terrible two's.  Anyhoo I'm going to park this right here

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,6205.msg275485.html#msg275485

Why are you picking Jackie up on her spelling when there are plenty of others, incl yourself, who fall short?  I thought you and others discouraged Reader for being pedantic in this regard?  And you claim I am "spiteful", "attention seeking" and "attempting to 'try' and put one over on someone else" 

Are you blind or just shutting out the FACT that the woman in question has some silly vendetta? I NEVER reply to her posts UNLESS I get one of her goading, ridiculous, acid responses. Not sure why you're involving yourself but it's possibly because you have a similar vendetta. You do come over as spiteful and attention seeking, there is no reason for you to be involved, other than you saw an opportunity have a pop. If you're really interested in fairness and justice - try paying attention to who attacks who first. I give you BOTH a wide birth but will defend myself from your childish digs. Now lets go back to ignoring each other - I like that best!  8(0(*

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #477 on: December 06, 2014, 02:07:38 PM »
Are you blind or just shutting out the FACT that the woman in question has some silly vendetta? I NEVER reply to her posts UNLESS I get one of her goading, ridiculous, acid responses. Not sure why you're involving yourself but it's possibly because you have a similar vendetta. You do come over as spiteful and attention seeking, there is no reason for you to be involved, other than you saw an opportunity have a pop. If you're really interested in fairness and justice - try paying attention to who attacks who first. I give you BOTH a wide birth but will defend myself from your childish digs. Now lets go back to ignoring each other - I like that best!  8(0(*

I think you might have missed out a 'to' between "opportunity" and "have"  @)(++(*

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #478 on: December 06, 2014, 05:02:15 PM »

No I'm not blind.  Are you deaf?!  You certainly seem to get very shouty with your CAPITALS!

Why not just ignore Jackie?  Perhaps her intention is simply to wind you up.  You've acknowledged this is your intention with me:

Vendetta here; vendetta there.  Lol you seem like you suffer from some sort of persecution complex.  Perhaps you have some unresolved issues? 

Just because you perceive me as "spiteful" and "attention seeking" doesn't necessarily mean others perceive me the same way 8(0(* Ever wondered how others perceive you?  8(0(*  I perceive you as very authoritarian and you seem to expect everyone to toe your line and see it as your job to get everyone into your shape.

You claim Jackie knows nothing about the case.  And according to you I think I know more than I do.  How are we being measured and who is setting the bar?  We all have different strengths and weaknesses.  I will admit that I think Jackie is misguided at times in the way she attempts to support JB on the forum.  Jackie's strengths lie in her ability to generate interest in the case away from the forum eg via her twitter campaign and garner the support of professionals eg SM, Nelly and MWT.  You attempt to mock and humiliate Jackie with your superior reasoning and linguistic skills and downplay her achievements in other areas.  I remember how condescending  you and Hartley were with your overuse of the rolling eyes in posts to Jackie...and you refer to others as childish.  I would have stood up for anyone in a similar position:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1033.msg157640#msg157640

Fairness and justice are not things I associate with you, given your shabby and unfair treatment of me in your role as mod on Blue by way of imposing a week long ban. 

I cant help but think you came onto this forum for no other reason than to start something up with me:

-  You claim you now believe JB is guilty as charged, fair enough, but there's no one on this forum other than myself who believes JB is the victim of a MoJ so who do you intend to debate with?  I would have thought there's more opportunity for you to debate on Blue?

- Why did you not join this forum when you believed JB was the victim of MoJ as I did?  I joined this forum 3rd March 2013.  And I didn't need a 'friend' to join with either.  Even when I was posting on Blue I never had any problems with this forum and/or Red posters unlike some.

- Compared with Blue, Red only has a fraction of available case related material.

- I have not seen you contribute to any of the other cases or off-topic other than a couple of posts on the music thread.  Oh and of course the Jeremy Bamber Forum board to argue with me.     

I have been a very regular poster on this forum for the last 12 months plus.  I have not had any problems with admin, mods or other posters other than yourself and a one-off with April.  On the other hand you are always involved in spats on Blue whether you're acting as mod or not. 

I'm not wasting anymore of my w.e on this.  Lets just agree to ignore each other as with April and myself.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #479 on: December 06, 2014, 06:01:52 PM »
No I'm not blind.  Are you deaf?!  You certainly seem to get very shouty with your CAPITALS!

Why not just ignore Jackie?  Perhaps her intention is simply to wind you up.  You've acknowledged this is your intention with me:

Vendetta here; vendetta there.  Lol you seem like you suffer from some sort of persecution complex.  Perhaps you have some unresolved issues? 

Just because you perceive me as "spiteful" and "attention seeking" doesn't necessarily mean others perceive me the same way 8(0(* Ever wondered how others perceive you?  8(0(*  I perceive you as very authoritarian and you seem to expect everyone to toe your line and see it as your job to get everyone into your shape.

You claim Jackie knows nothing about the case.  And according to you I think I know more than I do.  How are we being measured and who is setting the bar?  We all have different strengths and weaknesses.  I will admit that I think Jackie is misguided at times in the way she attempts to support JB on the forum.  Jackie's strengths lie in her ability to generate interest in the case away from the forum eg via her twitter campaign and garner the support of professionals eg SM, Nelly and MWT.  You attempt to mock and humiliate Jackie with your superior reasoning and linguistic skills and downplay her achievements in other areas.  I remember how condescending  you and Hartley were with your overuse of the rolling eyes in posts to Jackie...and you refer to others as childish.  I would have stood up for anyone in a similar position:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1033.msg157640#msg157640

Fairness and justice are not things I associate with you, given your shabby and unfair treatment of me in your role as mod on Blue by way of imposing a week long ban. 

I cant help but think you came onto this forum for no other reason than to start something up with me:

-  You claim you now believe JB is guilty as charged, fair enough, but there's no one on this forum other than myself who believes JB is the victim of a MoJ so who do you intend to debate with?  I would have thought there's more opportunity for you to debate on Blue?

- Why did you not join this forum when you believed JB was the victim of MoJ as I did?  I joined this forum 3rd March 2013.  And I didn't need a 'friend' to join with either.  Even when I was posting on Blue I never had any problems with this forum and/or Red posters unlike some.

- Compared with Blue, Red only has a fraction of available case related material.

- I have not seen you contribute to any of the other cases or off-topic other than a couple of posts on the music thread.  Oh and of course the Jeremy Bamber Forum board to argue with me.     

I have been a very regular poster on this forum for the last 12 months plus.  I have not had any problems with admin, mods or other posters other than yourself and a one-off with April.  On the other hand you are always involved in spats on Blue whether you're acting as mod or not. 

I'm not wasting anymore of my w.e on this.  Lets just agree to ignore each other as with April and myself.

You really think 'too' much of yourself - you were the last consideration when I joined here. I'm not bothered about you. John invited me to join and as this is a mainly 'pro-guilt' board, it seemed like a good option. Why did I not join before? Because I didn't - simple! I joined when I wanted to join. Who cares what you did - that's your business. For gods sake, shut up about being banned from the blue forum - no one cares!

You have had quite a few posts removed from here - because you can't help getting involved where the trouble is, especially when it gets you the opportunity to have (yet another) go at someone from the blue forum. There was no reason for your input into my (on-going) 'spat' with Jackie but I knew you couldn't stay silent for long and as soon as the opportunity arose, the temptation to jump in would be too strong for you. Predictable!

I've already said I'd rather you ignored me - who I choose to debate with is also my business, something you need NOT concern yourself with, because it won't be you.