Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?  (Read 260508 times)

Offline sika

Re: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?
« Reply #90 on: May 08, 2014, 02:43:03 PM »
In case anyone missed it, Simon's funeral took place a few weeks back.
Hi John, do we know whether or not there will be an inquest into his death?
If so, when should we expect to hear its findings?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #91 on: May 08, 2014, 02:50:57 PM »
What I find sad is that the posts have been up for hours and no one has had the guts to stand up and just say "This is not right."

Mat I was effectively banned for taking Lookout to task.  She is absolutely nauseating with her 'know it all attitude' and sanctimony.  No wonder she gets on so well with Gladys.  Her communication skills are appalling and to think she supposedly worked in a 'caring' profession as a NHS nurse is a scary thought indeed.  The fact she labelled the mentally ill as "demented creatures" probably says it all.

Right behind you Mat  8((()*/

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #92 on: May 08, 2014, 07:08:05 PM »
The difference between all those financial 'genius's' in the crash of '08, or any other crash all the way back to the South Sea Bubble for that matter, is they basically made a dogs dinner out of predicting the future. The future remains unwritten. Whereas the Bamber murders are fact; herd mentality doesn't apply unless ones only argument is the jury, appeal courts and CCRC all said Bamber is guilty so he must be guilty!

I find it difficult to believe any intelligent, reasonable and honest person who hasn't got a crush on Jeremy Bamber circa mid '80's and who has read the case, could possibly doubt his guilt! But somehow you have managed it!  8)--))

I think I covered all my reasoning before. I must stop thinking that if I hit you with just another few facts, like Bamber's greedy and callous behaviour after the murders, you will see the light! Me thinks the lady is not for turning!

I know some 'kicking' apres ski bars (if I am allowed to use that word at my age!) 8(>((

Lord Turner, former Chairman of the FSA, said:

“I think we – as the authorities, central banks, regulators, those involved today – are the inheritors of a 50-year-long, large intellectual and policy mistake,”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/banksandfinance/9934819/Adair-Turner-Bankers-no-longer-in-denial.html

I think a parallel can be drawn with JB's case in terms of wrongful beliefs and associated decision making.

I looked up my ski hols in Meribel.  Stayed at Les Grangettes right opposite the Chaudammes ski lift.  Après ski mainly in Jacks Bar.  Maybe hook up next season for a race.  I have some  8(>(( with a built in camera we could beam it back as a live feed to the forum?  May the best man or woman win  8(>((

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/12/12/sport/alpine-edge-vonn-profile/

The lady most definitely is not for turning.  I do hope you enjoy working on me though   8**8:/: I must post my bullet points on a thread Scipio started a few weeks ago.  I had almost completed it and then hit two keys simultaneosly and it got lost in the black hole  8)><(

« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 10:55:15 PM by Admin »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #93 on: May 08, 2014, 11:25:40 PM »
Lord Turner, former Chairman of the FSA, said:

“I think we – as the authorities, central banks, regulators, those involved today – are the inheritors of a 50-year-long, large intellectual and policy mistake,”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/banksandfinance/9934819/Adair-Turner-Bankers-no-longer-in-denial.html

I think a parallel can be drawn with JB's case in terms of wrongful beliefs and associated decision making.

I looked up my ski hols in Meribel.  Stayed at Les Grangettes right opposite the Chaudammes ski lift.  Après ski mainly in Jacks Bar.  Maybe hook up next season for a race.  I have some  8(>(( with a built in camera we could beam it back as a live feed to the forum?  May the best man or woman win  8(>((

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/12/12/sport/alpine-edge-vonn-profile/

The lady most definitely is not for turning.  I do hope you enjoy working on me though   8**8:/: I must post my bullet points on a thread Scipio started a few weeks ago.  I had almost completed it and then hit two keys simultaneosly and it got lost in the black hole  8)><(

I know Jack's Bar well .... had many a beer in there this season and Evolution next door! Never been in the outside pool though. Ronnie's (Rondpoint) is my favourite and the new Meribel Folie Douce for a lunchtime beer break8((()*/

You're on for a race .... top of Saulire to Meribel Village is a great race run, passing Schumi's crash site.   8(8-)) Or the Jerusalem run down to St. Martin. Don't worry I will wait for you .... in the bar at the bottom! Unless of course you are actually Lyndsey Vonn in which case you will have a long wait for me!

My place is a drive down the Meribel valley past Les Allues! I looked for property in Meribel but it's just ridiculously expensive around Chaudanne and it's dead out of season! I like mountain biking and hiking in the summer.

What's the forfeit?   >@@(*&)

« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 11:10:42 AM by Tim Invictus »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #94 on: May 09, 2014, 11:55:27 AM »
FOA Lookout

Re your recent post you seem to have conveniently forgotten you included the word "demented" in your description of SC.  This was eventually edited by Maggie as a result of complaints by Andrea and myself.

A bit rich to accuse others of bullying you when you mete out the most vile comments about a woman who led a troubled life through no fault of her own and is now deceased. 

lookout

Re: Pathologist concluded that Sheila's body, consistent with known facts of call...
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2012, 06:23:PM »
Quote from: maggie on September 23, 2012, 06:12:PM
I know what you mean lookout some dead people have obviusly been dead for hours and their face is white and waxy with all the blood drained leaving the cheeks fallen and hollowed. Someone recently dead looks much more healthy without fallen cheeks and quite difficult to tell whether they have just fallen asleep...the cheeks are still full and may still have some colour because their body is still warm. Or course, Sheila has obvious mortal injuries but for all that she looks 'healthier'....still can't think of the word....looney might do (me)

( sorry,watching the barrier reef ) Yes,I wouldn't have said that Sheila had been dead for hours myself.
Certainly nothing like 6 hours. She would have had visible livor mortis,but to me,showed no signs of that at all.
The lips go purple within minutes really,and rigor mortis is between 2 and 3 hours. Then the whole of the body goes pale.Coldness too,is within a short time as soon as circulation,or the heart stops.
Sheila would have been part way there after that first shot to her neck,which she probably thought,or hoped it would have been the jugular. xxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 08:37:PM by maggie »

Offline John

« Reply #95 on: May 09, 2014, 12:14:59 PM »
Please do not make posts here which contravene the truce.  We do not want to go back to such useless squabbles.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #96 on: May 09, 2014, 12:17:47 PM »
FAO Lookout

If this isn't you being your usual antagonistic self I don't know what is.  Oh and of course utterly vile lies about SC.    (NB to Caroline I clocked this a few days ago but thought I would let it go at the time). I trust now the mods/admin will be keeping a watchful eye on you.

lookout

Re: Did Jeremy Make a Freudian Slip?
« Reply #95 on: April 14, 2014, 06:33:PM »
Hey Mat,,speaking of black sheep,,I'm so glad that John used the " p " word in describing Sheilas' behaviour,,as I was lambasted on here for using the very same description,,by none other than the one who joined yourselves from here. Initials HG.
The word is promiscuous,by the way.
I wonder if the same one will pull John up about that ?

Offline John

« Reply #97 on: May 09, 2014, 01:15:47 PM »
FAO Lookout

If this isn't you being your usual antagonistic self I don't know what is.  Oh and of course utterly vile lies about SC.    (NB to Caroline I clocked this a few days ago but thought I would let it go at the time). I trust now the mods/admin will be keeping a watchful eye on you.

lookout

Re: Did Jeremy Make a Freudian Slip?
« Reply #95 on: April 14, 2014, 06:33:PM »
Hey Mat,,speaking of black sheep,,I'm so glad that John used the " p " word in describing Sheilas' behaviour,,as I was lambasted on here for using the very same description,,by none other than the one who joined yourselves from here. Initials HG.
The word is promiscuous,by the way.
I wonder if the same one will pull John up about that ?

Goodness, she had me worried there for a moment, I thought I had misspelt promiscuous.   @)(++(*
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #98 on: May 09, 2014, 01:25:22 PM »
Wow Lookout apologised for what she said about Colin Caffel. She explained why she said it an recognised she was wrong! Well done Lookout.

Most people will suspect me of being sarcastic .... not at all on this occasion!

Perhaps Gladys will now apologise for saying he wished he had murdered the Bamber victims himself so quote "at least Jeremy will be off the hook"!

Offline Joanne

« Reply #99 on: May 09, 2014, 02:43:59 PM »
Behave or Padgate will kick off!

Offline Joanne

« Reply #100 on: May 09, 2014, 03:24:36 PM »
I deal in second hand cats, started January 1999.
Profit and loss before-had more money and lost my mind but how to measure it in £'s is hard.
Losses, well lots of money spent at vets and pets at home over the years.
Liquidated, Padgate's food, mainly because his teeth are falling out and he's old.
I haven't got any assets, they are all moggies, not show cats!!
Registered owner, Me of the girls 'cos they is chipped. The boys aren't chipped but seem to come home when let out!!

It wasn't fascinating  @)(++(*

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #101 on: May 10, 2014, 05:28:37 PM »
Response to Martini on The Jeremy Bamber forum

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,5318.msg229758.html#msg229758

Hey Martini...

Anytime, anyplace, anywhere...there's a wonderful world we share... it's the bright one...it's the right one...IT'S NOT MARTINI'S 8)--))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyIRhhnTHWo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

You seem to have a distinct lack of understanding over the bigger picture.  To understand the raid team/EP you need to have an understanding of aspects like perception, biological responses to stress, hierarchal structures and obedience to authority.  Here take a look at this image:

http://www.grand-illusions.com/opticalillusions/woman/

What do you see?  Old woman?  Young woman?  Both?  Ask your friends and family (assuming you have any). I think you might find you get a range of responses.  Now consider how it might have been for raid team/EP with the added stress factor. 

Sorry you found my post rambling and dim witted. I often post during the day from work while multi-tasking.  You seem to stay up half the night having fun with the bold button.  I find fun with other buttons...enter Tiger Tim...roar baby roar...  8**8:/:

PS In it's lowest form think Chinese whispers: raid team under stress to control room to written logs.

PPS Awwww I'm sorry I called you a fruitcake  ?{)(** x

Offline John

« Reply #102 on: May 10, 2014, 05:47:11 PM »
I deal in second hand cats, started January 1999.
Profit and loss before-had more money and lost my mind but how to measure it in £'s is hard.
Losses, well lots of money spent at vets and pets at home over the years.
Liquidated, Padgate's food, mainly because his teeth are falling out and he's old.
I haven't got any assets, they are all moggies, not show cats!!
Registered owner, Me of the girls 'cos they is chipped. The boys aren't chipped but seem to come home when let out!!

It wasn't fascinating  @)(++(*

8@??)(    ...meow

« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 05:57:32 PM by John »

Offline Joanne

« Reply #103 on: May 10, 2014, 06:48:24 PM »
They all get in regardless of comfortability!

Offline Myster

« Reply #104 on: May 10, 2014, 08:46:37 PM »

What do you see?  Old woman?  Young woman?  Both?  Ask your friends and family (assuming you have any). I think you might find you get a range of responses.  Now consider how it might have been for raid team/EP with the added stress factor. 

It would only have been a cursory glance through the window anyway, hence the misidentification of Nevill Bamber... having been told by the deceiving conman that his sister was a raving looney capable of using a gun, any TFU member worth his salt would have spent as little time as possible with his head exposed to anyone in the kitchen in case it was immediately blasted off.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.