Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?  (Read 259454 times)

Offline Tim Invictus

Re: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?
« Reply #450 on: October 31, 2014, 11:42:52 PM »
Gladys calling us perverts!   @)(++(*

The poor old chap is so bitter .... sucking lemons in his potting shed!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #451 on: November 01, 2014, 08:34:56 AM »
Yesterday evening was quite emotional and painful for me being the first anniversary of my ban from Blue  8(8-))  They say the first year is the most difficult.  Looking forward to moving into the recovery phase.  Onwards and upwards  ?{)(**

How ironic I was banned/sacrificed by the three witches on Halloween  &%+((£
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #452 on: November 01, 2014, 09:03:10 AM »
Used to use Beer Shampoo in my twenties, came in a specially-shaped plastic keg. Never tasted like best bitter though, and the downside was that it made your hair fall out.  8(8-))
Supposedly an aphrodisiac too! ... mmm, no wonder you rabbit on about mass debating sessions.  &%+((£

8(0(*

Mass debating was my defence strategy when I worked in a largely all male environment from the late 80's.  Q:  Fancy a shag?  A:  No thank you I prefer mass debating *fixed stare*.  This seemed to shock them into stunned silence!?  Think maybe they felt redundant? 

Apparently female masturbation is the last sexual taboo: 

http://kikiandtea.com/2013/11/female-masturbation-great-taboos-giveaway/

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/tamsin-rowntree/female-sexuality-masturbation_b_4918991.html

Yes I used the beer shampoo a couple of times.  I didn't like it much as it didn't lather very well.  It was called Linco and came in a little keg.  Apparently the makers Church & Dwight stopped production in 2011. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2010440/Linco-beer-shampoo-pulled-shelves-manufacturers-Church--Dwight.html
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Myster

« Reply #453 on: November 01, 2014, 10:01:13 AM »
Oh, you are awful... but I like you and your innuendo!  There I was, thinking that tickling the pink was just a snooker term!

Spot on with the Linco Beer shampoo in the tiny plastic keg... that's the one I meant!  8((()*/
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #454 on: November 01, 2014, 12:38:17 PM »
Yesterday evening was quite emotional and painful for me being the first anniversary of my ban from Blue  8(8-))  They say the first year is the most difficult.  Looking forward to moving into the recovery phase.  Onwards and upwards  ?{)(**

I would say it was fitting  *&*%£

Offline Andrea

« Reply #455 on: November 01, 2014, 10:15:32 PM »
Holly, why dont you just ask if you can join blue again?

It really pissed you off that you were banned so ask if you can join again...on say, a two week trial. See if you can behave yourself ;)

Mat, you are correct. Jackie wasnt threatened with her job because of the article, it was her correspondence with PH, and what she said in her emails to him re addresses etc.

It was that, that nearly cost her her job.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 10:17:40 PM by Andrea »

Offline Myster

« Reply #456 on: November 02, 2014, 07:42:46 AM »
Don't think Holly's bothered about returning really, because they're nearly all over here anyway after seeing the light.  Besides, she'd only meet her nemesis scipio again and be mollicrushed in a rematch!  : - \

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #457 on: November 02, 2014, 02:33:29 PM »
I would say it was fitting  *&*%£

So you're not denying you're a witch then  *&*%£

I note you have skipped my posts re female masturbation - you obviously have nothing to contribute  8(0(*

Watching Manchester derby back later after full-time...

Offline John

« Reply #458 on: November 02, 2014, 03:44:05 PM »

Are you really bothered Holly?  At least here you can speak your mind and be respected for it.   
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #459 on: November 02, 2014, 04:16:51 PM »
Are you really bothered Holly?  At least here you can speak your mind and be respected for it.

No I am most certainly not bothered.  I think my weird soh is misunderstood   8)><(

I was never bothered about the ban per se, ie that I was prevented from posting on Blue, I just felt I was treated very unfairly by Nelly and the 3 witches especially when I compare the behaviour of some with my own.

I agree I have always been made to feel welcome here despite being in a minority of err 1 on the WHF case!  I prefer this forum for the following reasons:

- Threads are better organised
- Better moderation
- Little/no in-fighting (not sure about McCann board)
- Variety of MoJ cases
- Variety of off-topic subjects
- No irritating posters: eg Gladys, Mike
- Variety of posters ie not just JB supporters

Thank you  8((()*/

Offline Myster

« Reply #460 on: November 02, 2014, 04:40:03 PM »

- Little/no in-fighting (not sure about McCann board)

You cannot be serious!  ?8)@)-)
Don't forget the superior smileys.  8((()*/

Offline buddy

« Reply #461 on: November 02, 2014, 07:02:22 PM »
Gladys calling us perverts!   @)(++(*

The poor old chap is so bitter .... sucking lemons in his potting shed!
It is unfair to pick on Graham. The problem is that too many newcomers that are people that no little about the case have not studied the case and come out with drivel. some of the comments are outlandish.
I remain unconvinced of guilt.
By the way Tim I hope you are well. You do speak sense, but I disagree.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #462 on: November 04, 2014, 03:35:06 PM »
It is unfair to pick on Graham. The problem is that too many newcomers that are people that no little about the case have not studied the case and come out with drivel. some of the comments are outlandish.

Hello Buddy.  Nice to see you (I was Naughty Nun on Blue). 

Don't think anyone picks on Graham.  I think Graham dishes it out and gives as good as he gets. 

There are some who have spent many years studying the case eg Mike who still come out with complete and utter BS!

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #463 on: November 04, 2014, 10:37:23 PM »

Hello Buddy old chap; hope yr well!

As for Gladys (Grahame) you must have missed the bit he could us all perverts! You must have missed him saying he wishes he had done the Bamber killings so "at least Jeremy would be off the hook"!!!!!! You must have missed him pretending to be GAV - the SAS mercenary throwing various threats around! You must have missed his various 'secret informants' - nearly as many as Tesco himself! And you surely have missed a million other Gladys pearls of wisdom from his potting shed! The shed with blacked out windows and life size cut outs of Linda Lusadi and Simon Cowell that no one but he is allowed to enter on pain of death!

Buddy the man is a prize tw.. and I think you know that!

Offline John

« Reply #464 on: November 04, 2014, 11:25:39 PM »
Grahame is on record as stating that he doesn't like Jeremy Bamber as a person and is uncertain as to his guilt.  At least he is being honest even though he can come across as an absolute pillock at times.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.