Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?  (Read 259392 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?
« Reply #660 on: January 31, 2015, 08:02:13 PM »
They shall have a fishy on a little dishy,
Then they'll have barney, when the boat cums in.

So dance to yer daddy my little Holly,
Meet on your owny, my little lass.

...but who the hell was/is the daddy  8)><(

8(0(*
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #661 on: January 31, 2015, 08:10:01 PM »
Hi Holly, in accordance with Myster's little song - I will Mullet over!  @)(++(* - I don't think I need to see your passport though  8((()*/

I'm sure you don't  8(0(*

I love red mullet.  Cld go for something to eat first before larging in the bars/clubs and bagging ourselves a Magpie?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Myster

« Reply #662 on: January 31, 2015, 08:25:14 PM »
I take it that you're not overly familiar with that song?  @)(++(* Brave attempt but I'm actually from Co. Durham, not Newcastle  ?{)(**
Everywhere in the North-East is all the same to me!   8(8-))

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=7496358
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #663 on: January 31, 2015, 08:37:58 PM »
I take it that you're not overly familiar with that song?  @)(++(* Brave attempt but I'm actually from Co. Durham, not Newcastle  ?{)(**

My Pete and I went to Durham for the w.e in 2010.  Had a great time.  Stayed at the Radisson Blu.  As you step out the hotel overlooking the river we turned left and a 5 min walk took us to some lovely gardens?  Went up the cathedral too.  Sat eve we went to the Loveshack to strut our funky stuff  8(>((  Nice city. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBdaA8JENzo

Offline Myster

« Reply #664 on: January 31, 2015, 08:56:16 PM »
I was praying that wasn't another Marc Bolan Song   8(8-)) ... and thank god, my prayer was answered!  ?{)(**

Offline Caroline

« Reply #665 on: January 31, 2015, 10:46:57 PM »
My Pete and I went to Durham for the w.e in 2010.  Had a great time.  Stayed at the Radisson Blu.  As you step out the hotel overlooking the river we turned left and a 5 min walk took us to some lovely gardens?  Went up the cathedral too.  Sat eve we went to the Loveshack to strut our funky stuff  8(>((  Nice city. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBdaA8JENzo

It's a great city, don't get there as much as I'd like - I still live in Co Durham but out in the sticks. The Raddison is a good hotel, there's a Premier Inn over the other side of the river but the nicest is The County (Marriott).  Brilliant bikers pub in Crossgate called The Angel if ye like that sorter thing.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #666 on: February 01, 2015, 11:49:01 AM »
It's a great city, don't get there as much as I'd like - I still live in Co Durham but out in the sticks. The Raddison is a good hotel, there's a Premier Inn over the other side of the river but the nicest is The County (Marriott).  Brilliant bikers pub in Crossgate called The Angel if ye like that sorter thing.

I had a look on Google maps to check out the gardens nr the Radisson:

http://crookhallgardens.co.uk/gardens/

Worth a visit if you haven't been.  Nice afternoon tea too.

I could be into The Angel if were having a girls night out  8(0(*

Offline Caroline

« Reply #667 on: February 01, 2015, 06:28:04 PM »
I had a look on Google maps to check out the gardens nr the Radisson:

http://crookhallgardens.co.uk/gardens/

Worth a visit if you haven't been.  Nice afternoon tea too.

I could be into The Angel if were having a girls night out  8(0(*

Cheers, have to say I have lived here most of my life and have never been there, will have to check it out, it looks nice  8((()*/

No objections to a night out in theory, it's possible we might actually get along in person   &%+((£  %£&)**#

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #668 on: February 01, 2015, 08:32:46 PM »
Cheers, have to say I have lived here most of my life and have never been there, will have to check it out, it looks nice  8((()*/

No objections to a night out in theory, it's possible we might actually get along in person   &%+((£  %£&)**#

My Pete found it.  Yes def worth a visit. 

I've heard there's a good 70's themed club in Newcastle and wouldn't mind giving that a go complete with 70's attire?  Let me know.

Are you saying you don't think we get along in the virtual world?  I usually get on with most people, well for one night only anyway  @)(++(*

Offline Myster

« Reply #669 on: February 01, 2015, 09:03:05 PM »
Can I come? My Rachitis Rumba was the talk of the Discos in the 70's.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #670 on: February 03, 2015, 10:40:44 PM »
Can I come? My Rachitis Rumba was the talk of the Discos in the 70's.

Yes the more the merrier!  Perhaps you could act as chaperone.  We don't want to end up horribly drunk, fighting, knickerless with a kebab stuck to the side of our face in the gutter  8)><(  We might end up on one of those tv progs about rowdy town/city centres taken over by drunken young people  8)><( 

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #671 on: February 07, 2015, 06:21:53 PM »
I see Caro is back as Lady in Red on Blue.  I wonder if she will continue to grace us with her presence  &%+((£

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #672 on: February 12, 2015, 12:47:36 PM »
Lots of little spats breaking out on Blue:

Caro v Gringo re the wallet

Caro v Patti

April v Abs

Gladys has gone into Beltdown mode and stomped off YET AGAIN  @)(++(* 8@??)(

Mike being his usual obnoxious self and winding Petey up re Hillsborough.  Oh and more case related BS by the truck load. 

It's one thing viewing from a distance but now I have to log in to view I feel dirty and sordid and in need of some deep cleansing  8(8-))

Offline Caroline

« Reply #673 on: February 14, 2015, 01:00:12 AM »
I see Caro is back as Lady in Red on Blue.  I wonder if she will continue to grace us with her presence  &%+((£

Of course, why wouldn't I?  8((()*/

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #674 on: March 01, 2015, 01:55:40 AM »
Of course, why wouldn't I?  8((()*/

Cool.

When are the CApri girls coming over to play on HoPug turf then?  ?>)()<

If you wanna be serious players and run with us you will need to pass the initiation test  ?>)()<