Author Topic: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?  (Read 260582 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: Jeremy Bamber forum - full stop idle or return?
« Reply #690 on: April 21, 2015, 09:10:48 AM »
My spies are here, there and everywhere  8(0(*

Also I regret to inform you that you do not meet the standards to join HoPugs.  We have no doubt you would be capable of passing the initiation tests but we have serious concerns about your ability to remain loyal to the group and retain confidences.

Oh, I'm gutted - OK, over it now  8(>((

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #691 on: April 21, 2015, 05:04:48 PM »
Oh, I'm gutted - OK, over it now  8(>((

Good, pleased to hear it.

I hope you get over your 48 hour ban from Blue just as quickly  @)(++(* 

Hohoho...whose been a naughty girl then *&*%£
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #692 on: April 22, 2015, 01:00:08 AM »
Good, pleased to hear it.

I hope you get over your 48 hour ban from Blue just as quickly  @)(++(* 

Hohoho...whose been a naughty girl then *&*%£

Well, being banned I guess is always going to be part of an original sin 8((()*/. However, something you said to me, did end up being right!!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #693 on: April 22, 2015, 08:02:06 AM »
Well, being banned I guess is always going to be part of an original sin 8((()*/. However, something you said to me, did end up being right!!

&%+((£... You're Keira?

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #694 on: April 22, 2015, 11:50:37 AM »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #695 on: April 22, 2015, 01:14:03 PM »
No

Ok.  But why be cryptic?  Just tell me what the something was that I told you that ended up being right.  How can I confirm or deny it when I have no idea what you are talking about?  As far as I can recall I only ever exchanged about half a dozen pm's with you on Blue and they were all about routine admin matters.  On the occasions you reprimanded me in your capacity as admin I copied my responses to all admin/mods so as far as I can see there are no secrets between us?

Offline Myster

« Reply #696 on: October 11, 2015, 05:51:07 PM »
Bloody Nora!!!  tesko towers has opened up for business, so it's gonna be endless Groundhog Days again... and he's still suffering from the verbal runs wading into "corrupt" Essex Police as per usual (now with pointless accompanying music).  What a sham of a forum!

Poor scipio's hammering way as always, getting absolutely nowhere trying to convince the unconvinceable that Bamber will only come out of Wakefield in a coffin.

Why bother, John... do you enjoy winding him up?

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,7022.75.html
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #697 on: October 11, 2015, 06:03:44 PM »
Bloody Nora!!!  tesko towers has opened up for business, so it's gonna be endless Groundhog Days again... and he's still suffering from the verbal runs wading into "corrupt" Essex Police as per usual (now with pointless accompanying music).  What a sham of a forum!

Poor scipio's hammering way as always, getting absolutely nowhere trying to convince the unconvinceable that Bamber will only come out of Wakefield in a coffin.

They took the shutters down a few weeks back when they realised it was an abject failure.  You will notice that Tesko had a run in with a truck which he claims drove at him one night while he was out for a walk.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 06:06:15 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline puglove

« Reply #698 on: October 11, 2015, 08:37:32 PM »

And still the malicious denigration of Ralph and June.

Groundhog Day indeed.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline puglove

« Reply #699 on: October 11, 2015, 08:38:21 PM »
They took the shutters down a few weeks back when they realised it was an abject failure.  You will notice that Tesko had a run in with a truck which he claims drove at him one night while he was out for a walk.

He should have paid the hundred quid.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #700 on: October 12, 2015, 06:46:19 PM »
Wow has it always been this bad or has it disintegrated whilst the curtains have been drawn?   8(8-))

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #701 on: October 12, 2015, 07:06:40 PM »
Who is regular poster Jane and is there a Tarzan?  Could Scipio and Tarzan be one and the same?  They sound alike:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwHWbsvgQUE

&%+((£

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #702 on: October 12, 2015, 07:10:44 PM »

Rather begs the question where was he walking?  Its the third such claim that I can recall.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #703 on: October 13, 2015, 09:20:12 AM »
I think I've just bumped into Gladys on another forum  8)><(.

He/she accused another poster of being an "ignorant fool" on the basis they don't agree with his/her post and he/she is hero worshipping NGB.  Statistical probability of this being anyone other than Gladys  &%+((£

He/she seemed close to Beltdown mode too.

Offline puglove

« Reply #704 on: October 13, 2015, 11:24:32 AM »
I think I've just bumped into Gladys on another forum  8)><(.

He/she accused another poster of being an "ignorant fool" on the basis they don't agree with his/her post and he/she is hero worshipping NGB.  Statistical probability of this being anyone other than Gladys  &%+((£

He/she seemed close to Beltdown mode too.

Ho ho!!

"Red Lagoon" was the biggest clue that "H" has got a cupboard full of Anusol!