Author Topic: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.  (Read 455775 times)

Offline Snowgirl

Re: New German suspect in Madeleine McCann mystery disappearance.
« Reply #14370 on: October 20, 2021, 10:05:24 PM »
Can you give us some examples of information from these files that we were hitherto unaware of until published by CdM?
I cannot because I haven't seen any .  That doesn't mean she hasn't either does it ? I don't go around calling people liars without proof .
Have you proof she's lying ?

Offline Davel

« Reply #14371 on: October 20, 2021, 10:07:49 PM »
I cannot because I haven't seen any .  That doesn't mean she hasn't either does it ? I don't go around calling people liars without proof .
You go round claiming she has access to thr files without any proof... But you think that's ok
She does not have access to the fiiles... It's totally impossible... And she has provided no evidence she has..She has simply repeated things that are in most newspapers

« Last Edit: October 20, 2021, 10:11:10 PM by Davel »

Online Eleanor

« Reply #14372 on: October 20, 2021, 10:08:18 PM »
A series of articles were published a couple of nights ago by CDM's Tânia Laranjo, their  senior reporter who has followed this case from the beginning and has access to the German investigation files .
So you're saying these files were given to the PJ (by the Germans )and someone from there has leaked them to her?

Could we have some Cites for this?

Merci Beaucoup.

Offline Davel

« Reply #14373 on: October 20, 2021, 10:26:14 PM »

Has she actually claimed to have access to the German files.. I don't think she's has.. But has someone pretended she claimed this. You haven't provided a cite by her

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #14374 on: October 20, 2021, 10:35:33 PM »
I don't go around calling people liars without proof either, I just wondered what new revelations had been made.  If a journalist has been given access to police files then it must presumably be with the blessing of the police and with the presumption that information from those files will be incorporated in the articles that journalist writes about the case. It would seem odd to give her the files and say she must not reveal any new info, even odder to give her access and their blessing to reveal new info from them and for her not to do so, I'm sure you'd agree.
ANGER MAKES US AWARE OF INJUSTICE
We often experience anger when we are denied rights or when faced with insults, disrespect, injustice, or exploitation. Anger serves as an internal guidance system that indicates something is not quite right, that someone has treated us unjustly or unfairly. Anger helps communicate to others: “You’d better treat me fairly; otherwise, you’ll pay a high cost.” On a global level, standing up for a lack of fairness can prevent people from taking advantage of others. This type of anger can bring about positive change in society and increase the social cost of misbehaving.
The value of anger https://www.goodtherapy.org/blog/value-of-anger-16-reasons-its-good-to-get-angry-0313175

Online Eleanor

« Reply #14375 on: October 20, 2021, 10:53:54 PM »
I don't go around calling people liars without proof either, I just wondered what new revelations had been made.  If a journalist has been given access to police files then it must presumably be with the blessing of the police and with the presumption that information from those files will be incorporated in the articles that journalist writes about the case. It would seem odd to give her the files and say she must not reveal any new info, even odder to give her access and their blessing to reveal new info from them and for her not to do so, I'm sure you'd agree.

Oh God, not again.

Gone for months and now back with a pile of unsubstantiated bottox.

I really do despair on occasions.

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #14376 on: October 20, 2021, 11:05:17 PM »
Has she actually claimed to have access to the German files.. I don't think she's has.. But has someone pretended she claimed this. You haven't provided a cite by her
It would seem that what the Germans have given her is access to statement made about Brueckner by his friends back in 2010
“Brueckner's friend reveals to police that the suspected abductor of Maddie is dangerous and likes to abuse women
'Investigação CM' had access to the statements of this man that were the trigger to place Brueckner at the centre of the investigation….”
Also details of a Facebook conversation between Brückner and other paedophiles, the details of which have already been widely reported.  I think the Germans have basically thrown CdM a few scraps from the files but not the entire thing.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2021, 11:12:28 PM by Vertigo Swirl »
We often experience anger when we are denied rights or when faced with insults, disrespect, injustice, or exploitation. Anger serves as an internal guidance system that indicates something is not quite right, that someone has treated us unjustly or unfairly. Anger helps communicate to others: “You’d better treat me fairly; otherwise, you’ll pay a high cost.” On a global level, standing up for a lack of fairness can prevent people from taking advantage of others. This type of anger can bring about positive change in society and increase the social cost of misbehaving.
The value of anger https://www.goodtherapy.org/blog/value-of-anger-16-reasons-its-good-to-get-angry-0313175

Offline Snowgirl

« Reply #14377 on: October 21, 2021, 12:14:06 AM »
You're putting your own translation here on what I said .
I  don't think I said the Germans had givenher...... anything .
Access to  whatever  covers a few ways and means don't you think?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #14378 on: October 21, 2021, 02:38:19 AM »

Your comments are somewhat convolute so it might be best not to argue a point.

Offline barrier

« Reply #14379 on: October 21, 2021, 06:07:49 AM »
Quite simple... The Germsns have found new evidence
Your ego is crying out for it to be true, just so you can say I told you so, it'll be a long wait.

And so I'm happy tonight. I'm not worried about anything. I'm not fearing any man!

Offline Davel

« Reply #14380 on: October 21, 2021, 07:14:13 AM »
Your ego is crying out for it to be true, just so you can say I told you so, it'll be a long wait.

What about justice for Maddie. You do have a problem thst it looks like you and others have been wrong all along... Thsts what you can't accept

Offline Vertigo Swirl

« Reply #14381 on: October 21, 2021, 07:22:06 AM »
Eh?  If you think she came by the files by foul rather than fair means she would surely have divulged stuff we didn’t slready know or have made it clear that the Germans had nothing they hadn’t already told is!

Offline Uncle Jr

« Reply #14382 on: October 21, 2021, 08:12:36 AM »
It's entirely possible that the German police served a request for information on Facebook for access to Messenger information pertaining to CB, and the results have only recently come to fruition.

Offline barrier

« Reply #14383 on: October 21, 2021, 01:35:49 PM »
What about justice for Maddie. You do have a problem thst it looks like you and others have been wrong all along... Thsts what you can't accept
What sort of justice will atone for her being left alone to fend for herself, who was there in her hour of need.

And so I'm happy tonight. I'm not worried about anything. I'm not fearing any man!

Offline Snowgirl

« Reply #14384 on: October 21, 2021, 03:23:34 PM »
Eh?  If you think she came by the files by foul rather than fair means she would surely have divulged stuff we didn’t slready know or have made it clear that the Germans had nothing they hadn’t already told is!
You're doing it again ,assuming what I'm thinking. Let''s move on after I've made it clear that no I don't think she's come across by foul means.