Author Topic: What's Significant About LM Finding J J?  (Read 21547 times)

Offline rulesapply

Re: What's Significant About LM Finding J J?
« Reply #180 on: September 28, 2021, 10:21:11 PM »
Why were they shouting at Luke? Because he was dithering whilst on the phone to emergency services? Saying “we’ve found something” rather that “we’ve found a body”? Strange that he would say that. Was he giving the police the run-around as they claimed, rather than them misunderstanding the directions? Maybe he purposely dithered so as to buy him more time to think of an alibi and to delete the incriminating data on his phone (i.e, text messages of his meet with Jodi earlier)? Maybe he was enjoying playing games with the police and quietly gloating about his heinous work and revelling in the ensuing chaos and horror? Truly evil and wicked kid?
Who knows? Maybe they were hysterical because they were hysterical? Maybe Luke raised his voice for any number of reasons. 

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #181 on: September 28, 2021, 11:01:15 PM »
Who knows? Maybe they were hysterical because they were hysterical? Maybe Luke raised his voice for any number of reasons.
I believe everything LM did was calculated. Maybe didn't work in his favour but calculated just the same.

Offline John

« Reply #182 on: September 28, 2021, 11:50:45 PM »
I believe everything LM did was calculated. Maybe didn't work in his favour but calculated just the same.

Do you think the killing of Jodi was premeditated?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #183 on: September 29, 2021, 12:54:16 AM »

That's a difficult one. I believe LM met Jodi and murdered her. I suppose I don't believe it was pre meditated for that day, time etc. although he may have already fantasised about it? I don't know. I believe LM murdered poor Jodi where the police say she was murdered. No moving of her body etc. But I believe LM had help post murder. I think there's far too much emphasis on LM making it home, ways home, covered in blood etc. I think it's very possible that LM didn't leave the woods after Jodi's murder and I have always believed he had help. I believe he changed from his parka into someone else's bomber jacket without going home at that point.  I believe all of the witnesses at Newbattle Road. I believe some saw LM and some saw someone else and I think there's an important connection there because no one saw two males and Luke claims to have seen no other male but he was there. Just IMO
« Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 03:42:44 PM by rulesapply »

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #184 on: September 29, 2021, 03:48:39 PM »
Help from whom?

I have suspicions who helped Luke but that's all they are. Just suspicions. I absolutely believe he had help from someone though.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #185 on: September 29, 2021, 04:29:55 PM »

Due to a family celebration I won't be able to jump back on later but I'd also like to say I believe Fleming and Walsh and I believe the reason those two witnesses are the ONLY witnesses constantly discredited by SL who saw LM on Newbattle Road is because they're the only witnesses who saw LM wearing his parka. Andrina Bryson, at the other end of the path, saw the same jacket. Also constantly discredited. No mistaken identity here. LM had a parka and LM was wearing that parka. Then, he changed his jacket. SL doesn't discredit witnesses who saw LM in a bomber jacket. SL doesn't even discredit witnesses who saw someone else in a bomber jacket. But there weren't two males at the same time. There were two males at different times. The witnesses tell us so. That bomber jacket,  handed in and that parka never found.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 04:34:24 PM by rulesapply »

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #186 on: September 29, 2021, 04:32:57 PM »
Due to a family celebration I won't be able to jump back on later but I'd also like to say I believe Fleming and Walsh and I believe the reason those two witnesses are the ONLY witnesses constantly discredited by SL who saw LM on Newbattle Road is because they're the only witnesses who saw LM wearing his parka. Andrina Bryson, at the other end of the path, saw the same jacket. Also constantly discredited. No mistaken identity here. LM had a parka and LM was wearing that parka. Then, he changed his jacket. SL doesn't discredit witnesses who saw LM in a bomber jacket. SL doesn't even discredit witnesses who saw someone else in a bomber jacket. But there weren't two males at the same time. There were two males at different times. The witnesses tell us so. Because that bomber jacket was handed in and that parka, never found.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #187 on: September 29, 2021, 05:13:15 PM »
I have suspicions who helped Luke but that's all they are. Just suspicions. I absolutely believe he had help from someone though.

It’s possible he did 

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #188 on: September 29, 2021, 05:24:34 PM »
It’s possible he did
I believe he had help. His supporters constantly bang on about a 14 year old without help I agree. He had help.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #189 on: September 29, 2021, 05:25:59 PM »
It’s possible he did

If Luke did commit the murder, I can quite believe that he had help---but from whom, I have no idea.

Offline Rusty

« Reply #190 on: September 29, 2021, 06:13:54 PM »

I do 100%

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #191 on: September 29, 2021, 06:56:41 PM »
I do 100%

What, on that particular day?

Luke did not even know that Jodi would be coming out that evening. Her mother, apparently, had grounded her, and then decided to allow her out.  Luke would not have known that, until Jodi texted him.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #192 on: September 30, 2021, 02:55:42 AM »

I hadn't heard about a possible falling out at lunch time between Jodi and LM until today.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #193 on: September 30, 2021, 12:55:09 PM »
That's a difficult one. I believe LM met Jodi and murdered her. I suppose I don't believe it was pre meditated for that day, time etc. although he may have already fantasised about it? I don't know. I believe LM murdered poor Jodi where the police say she was murdered. No moving of her body etc. But I believe LM had help post murder. I think there's far too much emphasis on LM making it home, ways home, covered in blood etc. I think it's very possible that LM didn't leave the woods after Jodi's murder and I have always believed he had help. I believe he changed from his parka into someone else's bomber jacket without going home at that point.  I believe all of the witnesses at Newbattle Road. I believe some saw LM and some saw someone else and I think there's an important connection there because no one saw two males and Luke claims to have seen no other male but he was there. Just IMO

I suspect there’s still a whole lot more to come out about all this

And Shane Mitchell’s silence doesn’t help his brother
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #194 on: September 30, 2021, 01:03:56 PM »
I suspect there’s still a whole lot more to come out about all this

And Shane Mitchell’s silence doesn’t help his brother

Yeah it would seem he doesn't want to help his brother for whatever reason but I don't buy into the, "he just wants a quiet life," story.