Author Topic: What's Significant About LM Finding J J?  (Read 4313 times)

Offline Rusty

Re: What's Significant About LM Finding J J?
« Reply #195 on: September 30, 2021, 02:34:48 PM »
What, on that particular day?

Luke did not even know that Jodi would be coming out that evening. Her mother, apparently, had grounded her, and then decided to allow her out.  Luke would not have known that, until Jodi texted him.

I'm not convinced you even know what premeditated means.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #196 on: September 30, 2021, 02:47:33 PM »

Luke did not even know that Jodi would be coming out that evening. Her mother, apparently, had grounded her, and then decided to allow her out.  Luke would not have known that, until Jodi texted him.

I believe LM was a danger to girls/women and if LM hadn't murdered Jodi on that particular day, I believe she would have continued to be in serious danger. I believe he fantasised about killing a girl. And it was in the woods!

Offline Rusty

« Reply #197 on: September 30, 2021, 03:55:53 PM »
I believe he fantasised about killing a girl. And it was in the woods!

He admitted this to his friends. The fact that he was pondering this idea, speaks volumes to me. To suggest that he accidentally not only murdered Jodi, but proceed to mutilate her body in such a gruesome style. Is no accident. I find it utterly mind-boggling, that people think it was spur of the moment. Craving away at a body post death, is no spur of the moment, it's not opportunist either. It is a well-thought-out process. MrsW seems to want some kind date, of when he first though about doing this, a few days before? A week before? A month? It matters not, if he woke that very morning & decided today was the day. It still means it was premeditated. They also hide behind, Jodi was grounded argument, how could Luke possibly of known, Jodi was allowed out that evening, it matters not, if it was the next day or the week after. Luke's mind was made up, he was intent on carrying out the gruesome crime. Jodi was the victim, the date 30th June 2003..

Offline Parky41

« Reply #198 on: September 30, 2021, 04:20:28 PM »

No "apparently" about it, was there? To the point without the unnecessary waffle. Fully grounded, exchanged punishment, chores over full grounding. Only allowed out once daily chores were completed. Not that Jodi was not allowed out that evening, but not allowed out until a certain time. This young couple saw each other every day bar times at this fathers. So he definitely knew she was allowed out, one would imagine around this 6pm. Time to do those chores. However:

The significance of this being used at trial was of this girl getting out earlier than could have been anticipated. That her mother, only after arriving home from school that day, lifted the punishment entirely. Happy girl? Contacted her boyfriend to let him know, the only person she contacted and the person she left to meet with, at this (previously), earlier than expected time.

Only becomes difficult with these "apparently" comments when one has become caught up in the waffle of the book. The nonsense about this girl being out previous to that Monday, that she could not have been grounded. The evidence led was exactly to there being two sets of grounding, petering out, re-grounded, then exchanged for doing chores. Grounded at base until chores were completed daily. Evidence also heard, that the boyfriend had been allowed to visit Jodi at home at the points when she was fully grounded, thus still saw each other daily where possible.

“She had been kind of grounded but that had changed to her doing chores in exchange for being allowed out” – Judith Jones, statement
[/b]

It is these points in the book, as stated in another post of ones analytical skills?? At points it's hard to tell if is because one is severely lacking or deliberately misleading? Awash with a clear mixture of both. IM humble O of course?

So you are correct, partly, he did not know she was getting out earlier than expected until she texted him, but he knew she was getting out that evening. So again, contrary to the book, of stating there was no reason for LM to leave his house until after the exchange of the last text - that is nonsense, he could leave at any point, knowing his girlfriend was coming out. Away into those woods to roll a few perhaps, or to go to her house, anything - he knew she was coming out that evening.

Premeditated? - Work from "the best way to kill someone, by slitting their throat", to thwart being covered in blood and so forth. Add in "they wanted me over that wall to get my DNA there" - he was forensically aware, first and foremost. Add in having that parka style coat on with bulging pockets, hood the lot. Now add in going deep down into that woodland strip, an area going nowhere but a dead end. No ready/easy exit point, and isolated. Add in that they frequented those woods, and add in that this girl would only have been in that area of isolated woodland with someone she trusted. This girl whom was sensible, articulate, told not to walk that path alone, would not have been in those woods alone, far less down the bottom in an area going nowhere!  So premediated over opportunist? A bit of both? Whatever rage ensued that day, he had played that 'type' of moment over prior to this. Add in the fall out at school that day, add this KT and nature of both. One who did not like confrontation over a strong headed girl, whom we are told would speak her mind.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #199 on: September 30, 2021, 04:38:53 PM »
I believe he fantasised about killing a girl. And it was in the woods!

He admitted this to his friends. The fact that he was pondering this idea, speaks volumes to me. To suggest that he accidentally not only murdered Jodi, but proceed to mutilate her body in such a gruesome style. Is no accident. I find it utterly mind-boggling, that people think it was spur of the moment. Craving away at a body post death, is no spur of the moment, it's not opportunist either. It is a well-thought-out process. MrsW seems to want some kind date, of when he first though about doing this, a few days before? A week before? A month? It matters not, if he woke that very morning & decided today was the day. It still means it was premeditated. They also hide behind, Jodi was grounded argument, how could Luke possibly of known, Jodi was allowed out that evening, it matters not, if it was the next day or the week after. Luke's mind was made up, he was intent on carrying out the gruesome crime. Jodi was the victim, the date 30th June 2003..

He did - similar to executioner, child killer and sexual predator Jeremy Bamber openly fantasising about killing his family to James Marsden and Julie
‘I legitimately think that the word “innocence” is enough for people - that’s their due diligence’ (Devon Tracey)

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #200 on: September 30, 2021, 04:50:47 PM »
He did - similar to executioner, child killer and sexual predator Jeremy Bamber openly fantasising about killing his family to James Marsden and Julie

And wasn't the imaginary story of MK's essay about Killing a Woman in the Woods convenient? How ironic that the unsubstantiated "story," was exactly what happened to that wee girl?? Distraction again aeay from the convicted killer of poor Jodi in those woods.

Offline Mr Apples

« Reply #201 on: October 13, 2021, 07:06:48 PM »
What has always struck me as odd is that not one of the search party, including Luke, shouted out for Jodi whilst being on that secluded woodland in the black of night. Perhaps they did call out, but I haven’t read anywhere that they did. It’s a bit puzzling.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #202 on: October 14, 2021, 06:14:33 PM »
What has always struck me as odd is that not one of the search party, including Luke, shouted out for Jodi whilst being on that secluded woodland in the black of night. Perhaps they did call out, but I haven’t read anywhere that they did. It’s a bit puzzling.
I suppose no one will ever really know who shouted Jodi's name but LM did not. He doesn't mention that in his pole statement.