Author Topic: The Bambers: Murder at the farm - Sky Crime documentary  (Read 43243 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: The Bambers: Murder at the farm - Sky Crime documentary
« Reply #495 on: October 21, 2021, 01:42:20 PM »
Mindhouse TV apparently tried to coax Yvonne Hartley to sit on a bed to receive a telephone call from Bamber

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n7qnCKGr980

Yvonne Hartley also accuses Lottie Gammon and Flo Barrow of having ‘just sat there giggling to be honest’ during their zoom meetings
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #496 on: October 21, 2021, 01:50:51 PM »
Mindhouse TV apparently tried to coax Yvonne Hartley to sit on a bed to receive a telephone call from Bamber

Yvonne Hartley stated,

They want me a professional who’s worked on this campaign for 11 years now to sit on a bed and wait for a telephone call from him - it was not happening at all’
« Last Edit: October 21, 2021, 02:12:42 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #497 on: October 21, 2021, 01:54:33 PM »
Yvonne Hartley stated,

They want me a professional who’s worked on this campaign for 11 years now to sit on a bed and wait for a telephone call from him - it was not happening at all’

Yvonne Hartley then states,

They didn’t ask Mark Newby anyway to sit on a bed so..’

The CT apparently received an email from Aaron Fellows

Yvonne goes on,

‘..that was another concern we raised with them and we did actually have an email from Aaron Fellows who is partner in mindhouse productions who actually said we can assure you that there was absolutely no intention to present you as being unprofessional - really that’s exactly the intention they had - that’s exactly the intention - they wanted a piece of film of a women that was sort of doing a Julie Mugford wasn’t it on the bed - waiting for Jeremy to ring - how ridiculous so that was another factor why we…’

Emma Morris also interjects whilst Yvonne’s talking

What’s interesting about this is the fact Julie Mugford wasn’t ever pictured on a bed waiting for ‘Jeremy to ring’ because he’d just been convicted of 4 murders when she was interviewed by the NOTW

The only person I recall photographed sitting on a bed - possibly waiting for ‘Jeremy to ring’ - was Anji (Angela) Greaves ⬇️

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=11197.msg572685#msg572685
« Last Edit: October 21, 2021, 05:07:37 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #498 on: October 21, 2021, 02:23:46 PM »
Yvonne Hartley then states,

They didn’t ask Mark Newby anyway to sit on a bed so..’

The CT apparently received an email from Aaron Fellows

Yvonne goes on,

‘..that was another concern we raised with them and we did actually have an email from Aaron Fellows who is partner in mindhouse productions who actually said we can assure you that there was absolutely no intention to present you as being unprofessional - really that’s exactly the intention they had - that’s exactly the intention - they wanted a piece of film of a women that was sort of doing a Julie Mitford wasn’t it on the bed - waiting for Jeremy to ring - how ridiculous so what was another factor why we ’

Emma Morris also interjects whilst Yvonne’s talking

What’s interesting about this is the fact Julie Mugford wasn’t ever pictured on a bed waiting for ‘Jeremy to ring’ because he’d just been convicted of 4 murders when she was interviewed by the NOTW

The only person I recall photographed sitting on a bed - possibly waiting for ‘Jeremy to ring’ - was Anji (Angela) Greaves ⬇️

Emma Morris stated,

‘..very concerning in terms of the way that they can manipulate and make you look however they want you to look and that for me certainly would have been a red flag I would have run a mile so I think absolutely the campaign team did the right thing by backing out’

Yvonne Hartley goes on,

I mean it just highlights the manipulation and abuse of women doesn’t it that people think that it is acceptable to treat a women that way and to manipulate what’s gonna be shown on camera to the detriment of that women whoever it may be I mean it’s just completely wrong’   

Emma Morris then states,

And more disappointing was that it was women err that asked you to do it’

Yvonne Hartley states,

‘yes it was - we asked them about it on a live zoom erm they said it was they tried to defer from it and they in the end they said it was the cameraman’s idea which is even worse I mean they were trying to you know explain it but made it even worse by - cameraman’s in charge - the cameraman must have been sexist if they wanted to do this so it’s just not right is it
« Last Edit: October 21, 2021, 02:56:44 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #499 on: October 21, 2021, 02:57:42 PM »
Yvonne goes on,

‘..that was another concern we raised with them and we did actually have an email from Aaron Fellows who is partner in mindhouse productions who actually said we can assure you that there was absolutely no intention to present you as being unprofessional - really that’s exactly the intention they had - that’s exactly the intention - they wanted a piece of film of a women that was sort of doing a Julie Mugford wasn’t it on the bed - waiting for Jeremy to ring - how ridiculous so what was another factor why we ’

Yvonne Hartley’s comments on Julie Mugford appear to be her unconscious biases towards Julie

Yvonne refers to ‘a piece of film’ of a women on a bed waiting for Bamber to phone yet this can only be a figment of her imagination where Julie Mugford is concerned - a delusion - because it never happened!

The only person I recall photographed sitting on a bed - possibly waiting for ‘Jeremy to ring’ - was Anji (Angela) Greaves

⬇️

So it can hardly be referred to as ‘doing a Julie Mugford’  *&^^&

Yvonne Hartley gives a sort of laugh as she states ‘doing a Julie Mugford’ yet in the next breath goes on to refer to ‘manipulation and abuse of women’

Yvonne Hartley goes on,

I mean it just highlights the manipulation and abuse of women doesn’t it that people think that it is acceptable to treat a women that way and to manipulate what’s gonna be shown on camera to the detriment of that women whoever it may be I mean it’s just completely wrong’   

Was Yvonne referring to the ‘manipulation and abuse’ of Julie Mugford or is Julie excluded from her ‘whoever it may be’ comment?

I’d be interested to hear more from Yvonne Hartley on this

« Last Edit: October 21, 2021, 03:40:53 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #500 on: October 21, 2021, 03:42:12 PM »
Emma Morris stated,

‘..very concerning in terms of the way that they can manipulate and make you look however they want you to look and that for me certainly would have been a red flag I would have run a mile so I think absolutely the campaign team did the right thing by backing out’

I’d also be interested to hear from Emma Morris on the date rape of the girl from the Chequers PH

Offline Myster

« Reply #501 on: October 21, 2021, 05:12:52 PM »
I wouldn't... there's enough smelly tripe and overcooked baloney from Nellie Pledge's Pickle Factory already.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Myster

« Reply #502 on: October 21, 2021, 05:48:36 PM »
I wouldn't... there's enough smelly tripe and overcooked baloney from Nellie Pledge's Pickle Factory already.
Neither would you get a straight answer anyway... it's impossible to convert the clueless.

Offline colsville

« Reply #503 on: October 21, 2021, 08:35:21 PM »
Yvonne Hartley stated,

The thing is though, if that's true, then it's a cheap trick on the part of the production team.

If true then it would make Yvonne Hartley look as if she is pining for her handsome prince.  Which is obviously manipulation on the part of the production team.  And a massive own goal if true.

Yvonne Hartley is her own worst enemy, she continually lies about the facts about Jeremy Bamber, and misses important details that don't suit her fake narrative.  She must realise that he's guilty, otherwise she wouldn't have to lie about the facts, misinterpret them, and ignore the rulings of the CoA in 2002 and the CCRC in 2012.

So with someone like that, you don't have to have them sitting on the bed.  Stick them in an office, wind her up and let her go.

Job done.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #504 on: October 21, 2021, 08:45:38 PM »
Yvonne Hartley stated,

The thing is though, if that's true, then it's a cheap trick on the part of the production team.

If true then it would make Yvonne Hartley look as if she is pining for her handsome prince.  Which is obviously manipulation on the part of the production team.  And a massive own goal if true.

I concur

And based on Brett Collins posing whilst cleaning his Porsche and combing his hair whilst looking in one of the car windows I suspect the production team did attempt to exploit Yvonne in this way

But Yvonne Hartley gave out a sort of laugh when she was speaking to Emma Morris during their podcast and referred to this as ‘doing a Julie Mugford’

Julie Mugford never sat on a bed posing for any cameras waiting for Bamber fullstop

Yvonne Hartley sounded self righteous but by choosing to have a pop at Julie then immediately go on to talk about ‘manipulation and abuse of women’ she comes across as a hypocrite

Plus Yvonne - and all other supporters don’t appear to want to address the evidence from the girl from the Chequers PH in Colchester who appears to have been date raped by Bamber just prior to him committing mass murder
« Last Edit: October 21, 2021, 09:14:47 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #505 on: October 21, 2021, 09:19:48 PM »
Yvonne Hartley is planning to do another podcast apparently next week on Sheila allegedly hurting her twin boys  *&^^& in an attempt to contradict Sheila’s friend Tora who appeared during the Mindhouse docuseries

« Last Edit: October 21, 2021, 09:23:14 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #506 on: October 21, 2021, 09:29:37 PM »

Jeremy Bamber
@Bambertweets
Red squareNEWRed squareNEWRed squareNEWRed squareNEWRed squareNEWRed squareNEWRed squareNEWRed squareNEWRed square

The Bambers: Murder At The Farm - Or Not! Thinking face

Find out about the reasons behind the Jeremy Bamber campaign pulling out of the documentary... we think you'll find it very interesting... https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/yvonne-and-emma-discuss-the-recent-mindhouse/id1555731881?i=1000539130576
1:20 pm · 21 Oct 2021·Twitter Web App

I found the campaign teams reasons for choosing to pull out of the Mindhouse TV documentary weak

Many of the crime scene photographs have been in the public domain for many years and I suspect Yvonne Hartley viewed most of these photographs via the blue forum
« Last Edit: October 21, 2021, 10:03:37 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #507 on: October 21, 2021, 10:04:54 PM »
I found the campaign teams reasons for choosing to pull out of the Mindhouse TV documentary weak

Yvonne Hartley is her own worst enemy, she continually lies about the facts about Jeremy Bamber, and misses important details that don't suit her fake narrative.  She must realise that he's guilty,

Maybe subconsciously she does realise he’s guilty ?

« Last Edit: October 21, 2021, 10:06:56 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Myster

« Reply #508 on: October 21, 2021, 10:05:06 PM »

Many of the crime scene photographs have been in the public domain for many years and I suspect Yvonne Hartley viewed most of these photographs via the blue forum
Of course she has, and now wants to prevent others from seeing Bamber's appalling murderous handiwork.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #509 on: October 21, 2021, 10:07:52 PM »
Of course she has, and now wants to prevent others from seeing Bamber's appalling murderous handiwork.

You might be onto something Myster

I’d be interested to see what Mindhouse productions did film in relation to Yvonne Hartley

Does she really not recognise she’s being manipulated and abused by Bamber ?

And what about #daddygate and Shaun Attwood https://www.youtube.com/hashtag/daddygate

‘Manipulation and abuse of women’ ➡️ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExMyhxyV-fY
« Last Edit: October 21, 2021, 10:26:38 PM by Nicholas »