Author Topic: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.  (Read 53854 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Mark Williams-Thomas making new three part crime series for Ch5.
« Reply #975 on: January 21, 2022, 03:21:12 PM »
The rubbish you rely on is from the rags, not actually from the horses mouth, strange how an hair in the rape case was passed on and a supposed partial print is at the heart of another rape case, passed on so we're led to believe  still you've scripted it rather well, who's your ghost writer.

It would probably be well worth your while to carry out just a modicum of research prior to illustrating to all and sundry your ignorance of Court Judgements and of the present investigation into another case also unrelated to Madeleine's or even perhaps to MWT documentary.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #976 on: January 21, 2022, 05:24:58 PM »
Do you know - I actually mused adding that caveat to my post - then I thought, why bother, it is just so obvious no-one is going to be so tiresome as to raise it again -again -again -again -yet again.

But there is always at least one 😁 isn't there.

I thought I saw something qbout the BKA re-interviewing people in Portugal. As I understand it, something can only be redone if if has been done previously.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #977 on: January 21, 2022, 07:45:22 PM »
I thought I saw something qbout the BKA re-interviewing people in Portugal. As I understand it, something can only be redone if if has been done previously.

Quite.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Admin

« Reply #978 on: January 22, 2022, 10:07:31 AM »
In the same way the PJ did not interview the McCanns.. It. was done through a third party

Police can only directly interview a suspect in their own territory.  Thus the PJ did directly interview the McCanns in Portugal while in the UK they were interviewed by the English police on behalf of the PJ.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #979 on: January 22, 2022, 10:35:28 AM »
Police can only directly interview a suspect in their own territory.  Thus the PJ did directly interview the McCanns in Portugal while in the UK they were interviewed by the English police on behalf of the PJ.

The PJ interviewed the McCanns via an interpreter... That is not direct

It's an interesting point
« Last Edit: January 22, 2022, 10:39:10 AM by Davel »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #980 on: January 22, 2022, 10:38:00 AM »

I don't think they were interviewed in the UK by the UK police at the request of the Portuguese police.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #981 on: January 22, 2022, 10:42:16 AM »

The McCanns were Arguidos and not obliged to answer questions.  So no point to anyone questioning them.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #982 on: January 22, 2022, 10:49:28 AM »
The PJ interviewed the McCanns via an interpreter... That is not direct

It's an interesting point

It's an unimportant detail. The point is that the PJ can call people in Portugal in for questioning and foreign police forces can't. The PJ can decide which questions they want to ask, foreign police forces need to get their questions approved.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #983 on: January 22, 2022, 10:51:38 AM »
It's an unimportant detail. The point is that the PJ can call people in Portugal in for questioning and foreign police forces can't. The PJ can decide which questions they want to ask, foreign police forces need to get their questions approved.

No its a very important detail because it could affect the accuracy of the answers... Fact

What that means is there may be mistakes in the statements... Fact..
In fact there is evidence there are.. Fact

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #984 on: January 22, 2022, 11:40:06 AM »
No its a very important detail because it could affect the accuracy of the answers... Fact

What that means is there may be mistakes in the statements... Fact..
In fact there is evidence there are.. Fact

'Could' doesn't mean 'does'. Is your evidence hearsay?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #985 on: January 22, 2022, 11:55:34 AM »

My post is 3 factual statements

Offline Brietta

« Reply #986 on: January 22, 2022, 12:18:40 PM »

No it is not. What category does yours come under?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #987 on: January 22, 2022, 12:21:51 PM »
The fact we have no way of verylfying the statements does mean we don't know if they are accurate

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #988 on: January 22, 2022, 12:24:07 PM »
My post is 3 factual statements

In your opinion. Although Kate McCann raised the possibility that things had 'been lost in translation' she never mentioned any errors she discovered when she received the files. She also accused Control Risks of inaccuracies in the transcripts of their interviews (in English). I think she may have forgotten what she actually said.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #989 on: January 22, 2022, 12:25:15 PM »
In your opinion. Although Kate McCann raised the possibility that things had 'been lost in translation' she never mentioned any errors she discovered when she received the files. She also accused Control Risks of inaccuracies in the transcripts of their interviews (in English). I think she may have forgotten what she actually said.

They are 3 factual statements... Not opinions

You are wrong yet again.. Fact