Author Topic: Maddie Basta de Mentiras  (Read 12971 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Maddie Basta de Mentiras
« Reply #360 on: October 21, 2021, 11:36:09 AM »
Why would I be despairing or need to deny anything? I agree with Amaral that there were questions arising about the holiday group's timeline and other aspects of their statements, I accept that his thesis of accidental death hasn't been proved wrong, I was pleased that he was allowed to express his opinions on the case without being made destitute and I don't think he is a fool. None of that means that I think he was a brilliant detective, that I agree with everything he's said and done, or that I care if he's proved wrong.

are you aware that in his latest interview he denies having a thesis..probably not. Your claim taht his thesis hasnt been proved wrong is totally laughable ...neither have every other crackpot theory. What you show is taht you cannot see what a total incompetent fool he was and that questions your judgement enormously..imo

Offline Brietta

« Reply #361 on: October 21, 2021, 11:38:14 AM »
Unlike in Portugal, German law enforcers seem to be able to name someone as a prime suspect without offering them the legal protection Portuguese law allows it's arguidos.

German Law enforces the law regarding anonymity of suspects.

Portuguese citizens apparently consider themselves exempt from that - as they consider interfering in an ongoing case superfluous to requirements.

It seems leaking information to the media is a practice which dies hard in Portugal - just as the protection of arguidos from corrupt officers telling lies about them to the press is perfectly acceptable by Portuguese standards.

Haven't you been following what is going on in this case ... it would seem not.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Uncle Jr

« Reply #362 on: October 21, 2021, 11:41:45 AM »
Does being questioned somehow make someone less innocent?

If that's the case then Brueckner is more innocent than the McCanns.
No. Legal proceedings haven't even started, so technically he's legally innocent until proven otherwise, as you stated.

Offline jassi

« Reply #363 on: October 21, 2021, 11:47:52 AM »
As long as Amaral has an audience he will continue with his obsession which I think is one big lie from start to finish.

That's life.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #364 on: October 21, 2021, 12:32:35 PM »
No. Legal proceedings haven't even started, so technically he's legally innocent until proven otherwise, as you stated.

Yes... Just like that Greek pilot who murdered his wife

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #365 on: October 21, 2021, 01:01:52 PM »
are you aware that in his latest interview he denies having a thesis..probably not. Your claim taht his thesis hasnt been proved wrong is totally laughable ...neither have every other crackpot theory. What you show is taht you cannot see what a total incompetent fool he was and that questions your judgement enormously..imo

He denies having a thesis about what? He clearly stated his thesis in his book The Truth of the Lie. Suggesting that a mobile child died accidentally isn't a crackpot theory. As for my judgement - I think it's ironic that the person questioning it is happy to accept that evidence they haven't seen exists and is relevant, let alone concrete.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #366 on: October 21, 2021, 01:26:28 PM »
He denies having a thesis about what? He clearly stated his thesis in his book The Truth of the Lie. Suggesting that a mobile child died accidentally isn't a crackpot theory. As for my judgement - I think it's ironic that the person questioning it is happy to accept that evidence they haven't seen exists and is relevant, let alone concrete.

Amaral insists that Brueckner will be charged and brought to trial without evidence ~ which is absolute rubbish particularly emanating from a person who is not privy to the German investigation ~ but who has written a book about it.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #367 on: October 21, 2021, 01:45:36 PM »
Brueckner is innocent.

Just in case you needed reminding.
Yes, innocent like Ali Harbi Ali.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #368 on: October 21, 2021, 01:48:32 PM »
Why would I be despairing or need to deny anything? I agree with Amaral that there were questions arising about the holiday group's timeline and other aspects of their statements, I accept that his thesis of accidental death hasn't been proved wrong, I was pleased that he was allowed to express his opinions on the case without being made destitute and I don't think he is a fool. None of that means that I think he was a brilliant detective, that I agree with everything he's said and done, or that I care if he's proved wrong.
you don't care if it's proved Madeleine was abducted?  Oh but I think that would bother you greatly because it would IMO call into question your ability to think and reason logically and assess the evidence. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #369 on: October 21, 2021, 01:50:33 PM »
his "thesis" is Madelein had an overdose of Calpol and fell off the sofa to her near instant death.  That is crackpot in most people's book IMO. 

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #370 on: October 21, 2021, 02:01:53 PM »
Yes, innocent like Ali Harbi Ali.

He's been charged with murder, there are witnesses to him carrying out a murder & there's evidence he's a murderer.

None of that is true about Brueckner.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #371 on: October 21, 2021, 02:11:45 PM »
He's been charged with murder, there are witnesses to him carrying out a murder & there's evidence he's a murderer.

None of that is true about Brueckner.
He's still innocent though isn't he?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #372 on: October 21, 2021, 02:12:24 PM »
He's still innocent though isn't he?

Yes, but not as innocent as Brueckner.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #373 on: October 21, 2021, 02:16:47 PM »

He now says he has no thesis...he's backtracking as I've said for some time but you refused to accept it. The idea is crackpot.. Sedated by calpol and fell off the sofa... Absolutely crackpot.

I think it's highly unlikely Wolters is lying... I think that's a crackpot idea too... So if he's not lying.... Then he has the evidence to shut amaral and sceptics up for good

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #374 on: October 21, 2021, 02:19:19 PM »
He now says he has no thesis...he's backtracking as I've said for some time but you refused to accept it. The idea is crackpot.. Sedated by calpol and fell off the sofa... Absolutely crackpot.

I think it's highly unlikely Wolters is lying... I think that's a crackpot idea too... So if he's not lying.... Then he has the evidence to shut amaral and sceptics up for good

Shouldn't be much longer now.