Author Topic: Maddie Basta de Mentiras  (Read 12985 times)

Offline jassi

Re: Maddie Basta de Mentiras
« Reply #375 on: October 21, 2021, 02:25:36 PM »
Shouldn't be much longer now.

But not before 2022 - and no promises even for then.

Then there's the question of what he might be charged with? Madeleine-related or not ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #376 on: October 21, 2021, 02:41:45 PM »
you don't care if it's proved Madeleine was abducted?  Oh but I think that would bother you greatly because it would IMO call into question your ability to think and reason logically and assess the evidence.

You can think what you like, it doesn't mean you're right.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #377 on: October 21, 2021, 03:02:44 PM »
Yes, but not as innocent as Brueckner.
How much in percentage terms then?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #378 on: October 21, 2021, 03:03:14 PM »
You can think what you like, it doesn't mean you're right.
I think we both know I'm right.   8(>((
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #379 on: October 21, 2021, 03:19:34 PM »
How much in percentage terms then?

Between 60 to 80 percent.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #380 on: October 21, 2021, 03:21:28 PM »
But not before 2022 - and no promises even for then.

Then there's the question of what he might be charged with? Madeleine-related or not ?

I'm not sure when they will get round to dealing with Madeleine's case.  It is my understanding there are a few cases including Madeleine's in the queue to be dealt with.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #381 on: October 21, 2021, 03:32:06 PM »
I think we both know I'm right.   8(>((

I think you are doing what you always do; assuming.
Result = happy posting.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #382 on: October 21, 2021, 05:02:16 PM »

What a laugh.  Rinse and Repeat.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #383 on: October 21, 2021, 08:53:43 PM »
I think you are doing what you always do; assuming.
One can assume something and also be 100% correct - time will tell how much you “don’t care” if and when Bruckner is charged and exactly how right I am..   What would it say about your ability to think logically and to assess evidence if Bruckner is found guilty?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #384 on: October 21, 2021, 09:26:44 PM »
One can assume something and also be 100% correct - time will tell how much you “don’t care” if and when Bruckner is charged and exactly how right I am..   What would it say about your ability to think logically and to assess evidence if Bruckner is found guilty?

And speculating. Some people are going to look rather sheepish if Brueckner is never charged.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #385 on: October 21, 2021, 09:33:48 PM »
And speculating. Some people are going to look rather sheepish if Brueckner is never charged.
But I won’t be one of them and you are incapable of answering a straight question.

Offline jassi

« Reply #386 on: October 21, 2021, 09:38:58 PM »

Sick as a parrot comes to mind.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #387 on: October 21, 2021, 09:43:37 PM »

and some including Amaral..Mark S,,P brown....all on CMOMM...Grime and his dogs...all the sceptics are going to to look more tahn abit silly if wolters does have this evidence....which i think its clear he has.

All those professionals out thought by none  professionals

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #388 on: October 21, 2021, 09:55:54 PM »
and some including Amaral..Mark S,,P brown....all on CMOMM...Grime and his dogs...all the sceptics are going to to look more tahn abit silly if wolters does have this evidence....which i think its clear he has.

All those professionals out thought by none  professionals
Can you imagine any of these people, including G-Unit admitting that they spent the last 14 years barking up the wrong tree?  Nope.  Me neither.  Brückner could be handed a life sentence and they will still persist in their belief that they are right.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #389 on: October 21, 2021, 10:12:46 PM »
Can you imagine any of these people, including G-Unit admitting that they spent the last 14 years barking up the wrong tree?  Nope.  Me neither.  Brückner could be handed a life sentence and they will still persist in their belief that they are right.

That's because he didn't do it.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.